Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2001 6:27:14 PM EDT
I'm visiting my folks in florida for the next few weeks.  I just got here today and already I miss my rifles.  I really feel "uncomfortable" not having them close-by.  Surely some of you guys have felt the same way... or am I just obsessed???  Not that that would be a bad thing though if I was...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Lake Worth... Know the area?  I'm actually going to go look for a cheap rifle tomorrow just so I have something to mess with while i'm here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude...get a grip!!! What the fuck!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I for one can not imagine traveling anywhere at all without at least one or two of my "friends" tagging along with me.  Especially if it is a family type of visit.

Next time pack better young'un!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dude...get a grip!!! What the fuck!
View Quote

No, seriously I know what he means. When I'm gone for an extended period of time I worry about them. Steal whatever you want but don't take my guns. I get to much enjoyment out of them to not feel a strange bond with them. Call me crazy but I know exactly how Scipio feels.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
You might try using a "Woobie"
a "Woobie" is a small piece or small rag that you have used in the cleaning process of your Rifles. It will smell like hoppes, rem oil and powder as well as other familiar smells. It will help you get to sleep at night when you can't stop thinking about it. I never go anywhere without my "Woobie".

John
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I never go anywhere without my "Woobie".
John
View Quote

Now, thats funny. I just blew cough drop juice back up my nose (ouch)
KenS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top