Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2001 9:27:59 AM EDT
I said I would never post here again.  I feel the individual who was posting his reasons for not buying the LEGP deserved to know why I sold mine.  I guess your killing of the thread further reinforces the ideals that certain alleged "moderators" operate under.  Poster, I sold mine because a moderator here is a religous bigot and is not open minded about what freedom of speech is.  Apparent by the killing of your thread.  Until these guys get with it, I reccomend you stick by your plans to not participate in the LEGP program.

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#2]
i think we found a troll...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did it occur to you that the originator of the post might have killed it all by himself?
You are making assumptions and accusations without evidence.
Go back to where you came from, please.
View Quote

I am where I came from.  This is the exact attitude I am talking about.

Goatboy.  I asked you once to cancel my ID, please do.  I'm done.  Your site is great and I have enjoyed it over the past few years.  But man, the elitist crap is so deep it does no good to post.  It has become as bad as USENet.  To many vigilate wanna be's puffing their chest out and flaming everyone.
Take care.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Moderators seldom delete posts - they lock them. The person who started the topic probably deleted it.

Chill out, man. You are gonna give yourself high blood pressure like that.

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#7]
(removing moderator hat)

All right you little slanderer, why don't you have the integrity and intelligence to come out and make SPECIFIC allegations against the mods?? or me individually, if you hate me that much

Children and NANCYS hide behind gutless posts like yours.

I did disagree with the poster. I DID NOT in ANY way moderate the thread.

Make a specific allegation, or keep quiet.

(re-installing mod hat)
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#8]
[There is a huge difference between looking at a website and posting.  Sure I will contiue to use ar15.com  But a lot of the members here do a disservice to the fight to retain our gun rights.  All these poelpe like to flame each other.  The anti's don't fight amongst themselves so much.  You all should really take all that testosterone out of here.  It really makes us all look bad.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
(removing moderator hat)

All right you little slanderer, why don't you have the integrity and intelligence to come out and make SPECIFIC allegations against the mods?? or me individually, if you hate me that much

Children and NANCYS hide behind gutless posts like yours.

I did disagree with the poster. I DID NOT in ANY way moderate the thread.

Make a specific allegation, or keep quiet.

(re-installing mod hat)
View Quote

This is exactly what I am am referring to.  No slander at all.  That is just more of your elitist attitude.  Do you recall the whole long ass thread about religion.  It was YOU who way off about your "Moderator" powers and how any non beliver has no life and how miserable I must be.  What happened to an open minded discussion.  I even explained to you that I have no beef with Christians.  It is more the close minded nature of your postings.  You claim to be a moderator.  You should let people speak their mind as long as they do not bash the ar15.com site directly.  But you above post further confirms you inner anger.  I am sorry you have such a problem with it.  I am just trying to exist on this earth too.  geeezzzzz

yes Goat.  i sold my LEGP locally.  Sweet firearm though!!!

garandman seems to be the one who has the high blood perssure.  Sorry you get so pissed man.

What the F is a NANCY?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You all should really take all that testosterone out of here.  It really makes us all look bad.
View Quote

If you are so concerned about how "we" look, then may I suggest you NOT go around calling one of the board members - how did you say it? - a "religious biggot who is not open minded about free speech."

What a moron.

If you read the thread, you would have seen that the individual did not want to buy the LEGP due to unsavory site content - content you SPECIFICALLY have fought to have allowed on this site.

When does junior high start back up???

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
garandman seems to be the one who has the high blood perssure.  Sorry you get so pissed man.
View Quote

yeah - I get a little cheesed when i am lied about and falsely accused. call me old fashioned that way.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:45:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
 I'm done.  
View Quote

I thought you were done?

Sorry about the testosterone... most men prefer it, most women love it.

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You all should really take all that testosterone out of here.  It really makes us all look bad.
View Quote

If you are so concerned about how "we" look, then may I suggest you NOT go around calling one of the board members - how did you say it? - a "religious biggot who is not open minded about free speech."

What a moron.

If you read the thread, you would have seen that the individual did not want to buy the LEGP due to unsavory site content - content you SPECIFICALLY have fought to have allowed on this site.

When does junior high start back up???

View Quote

Here junior high starts in 2 weeks.  I never got to see the post cuz it was deleted, by whomever.  I assume the junior high thing is more of that " I am an elite"  "I am somehow better than you so I will make a sarcastic ramark"  How utterly productive.  The religous bigot I cannot claim.  Someone else actually used that line in the thread I was referring to.  When in all actuallity it was them who were the biogt.

You guys are all just looking to flame, what's the deal?  

Blood pressure normal at this time...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#17]
AR50guy, Milk of Magnesia, and lots of water. Wash that crack and take a deep breath.Helps me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You guys are all just looking to flame, what's the deal?  

View Quote

Now, THAT is a laughable statement. Please re-read your thread opener. i believe it was [size=6] YOU [/size=6] who broke out the flame throwers.

Hey "pot"  - let me introduce you to "kettle"...

Physician, heal thyself.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah - I get a little cheesed when i am lied about and falsely accused. call me old fashioned that way.
View Quote

Can you let me know where the "lie" came from?  There was no lie.  You and I had a discussion about religion.  It reacjed a point that you became quite uncivilized.  no lying or false accusations.  Well at least on this side.  If you will review your posts, it is you who is attemting to slander.  By your own admission you are quick to anger, slow to understand.  Can't you realize there are freedom loving Americans who do not subscribe to your point of view?  There is no slander in that.  You don't make a good moderator being fueled by emotions.  Why don't you just delete all this from the site and your mind.  Even though I do not agree with you, I don't want to get you all pissed off.  the ide, well at least as I understood it was that we could have civilized, meaningful discussion. if it's just going to be a pissing match, then by all means delete the damn thread.  When your users see a "Moderator" flaming of course thay will.

Sorry for all the trouble Goatboy.  I ahd no idea we have all become so close minded about...well shit everything it seems.

And I thought we were all on the same team?!?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:57:06 AM EDT
[#23]
GOODBYE ALREADY !!!!
dont go away mad, just go away....
bad troll[spank]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
GOOBYE ALREADY !!!!
bad troll[spank]
View Quote

See what I mean?  With this attitude we will all be lucky to own a firearm(legally).

I have not gotten mad yet.  I will go away though.  Sorry to have even shown up.

Feel better now?

Really people, this is not very productive, but it is apperant you just want to bitch back and forth.  How sad.  Why have all these forums if we can't speak our minds?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey ar50guy,

I realize that I’m new here, but what exactly is your point? The only thing I’ve ever seen from you, is a critique on other peoples opinion. Please state your opinion without reference to anyone else’s for my benefit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
GOOBYE ALREADY !!!!
bad troll[spank]
View Quote

See what I mean?  With this attitude we will all be lucky to own a firearm(legally).

I have not gotten mad yet.  I will go away though.  Sorry to have even shown up.

[>(][>(][>(][>(]

Feel better now?

Really people, this is not very productive, but it is apperant you just want to bitch back and forth.  How sad.  Why have all these forums if we can't speak our minds?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Can you let me know where the "lie" came from?
View Quote

OK, I will (qouting you...

Quoted:
I said I would never post here again.
View Quote

(OK, that TOO was a lie, but we'll let that one pass) here's what I'm talking about...

Quoted:
I guess your killing of the thread further reinforces the ideals that certain alleged "moderators" operate under.  Poster, I sold mine because a moderator here is a religous bigot and is not open minded about what freedom of speech is.  Apparent by the killing of your thread.  
View Quote

YET ANOTHER lie is that you said you didn't accuse me of being a "religious biggot." You did it right here - in New Times Roman font. You just were too gutless to name me. YET ANOTHER lie was the claim that a moderator nuked the thread. Its a clear implication that you were saying ***** I ***** nuked it. Again, you were too gutless to name names. just inspcific allegations.

Shall I go on re-counting your lies??

Goatboy -

I cannot "kiss and makeup" with people who lie about me. Call it a charachter flaw. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goatboy -

I cannot "kiss and makeup" with people who lie about me. Call it a character flaw. Sorry.
View Quote

I understand this bud, I really do, but I also look at the grand scheme of things.

Is this that important to you? To me it would qualify as a waste of time and pointless in my life.

If he were to apologize would you not be willing to forgive him? Doesn't the lord's teachings (which you, not I, believe) say love thy neighbor?

-- GB
View Quote

I am always willing to forgive, but is forgiveness REALLY possible for those unrepentant of their actions??? Who lie more lies to cover their original lies???

Yes, this is that important to me, NOT so much becasue of my ego or reputation (who on here REALLY listens to these types of flame fests) but because I love truth. of all sorts. And hate lies . of all sorts.

Part of loving your neighbor INVOLVES rebuking him for his lies, as ultimately he will stand before God Almighty to answer for them. God is a FAR harsher Judge than I could ever be. In rebuking him, I am availing him of the opportunity to resolve those issues before that day comes. Now THAT is "loving your neighbor."
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Oh yeah! Well I have a bigger peepee then both of you, and my momma says I can kick both your butts.  Now stop fighting and take a time out.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh yeah! Well I have a bigger peepee then both of you, and my momma says I can kick both your butts.  Now stop fighting and take a time out.
View Quote

The size of you phallus is irrelevant.

The fact that you still hang out with your momma MAY be relevant.

[}:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Don't make me get involved in this......
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#35]
{paging Mr. Pidasso, Mr. Stu Pidasso}

Perhaps the person who posted the thread on why he wasn't buying a LEGP realized he could buy a $900 rifle for $660 and deleted the thread because he was embarrassed to admit it...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The size of you phallus is irrelevant.

The fact that you still hang out with your momma MAY be relevant.

View Quote

Jesus H. Christ on a Popsicle stick.  Put it to rest.  I think I should buy a LEGP just to piss this guy off.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Jesus H. Christ on a Popsicle stick.  Put it to rest.  I think I should buy a LEGP just to piss this guy off.
View Quote

I wasn't aware that Jesus Christ's middle initial has ever been confirmed as being "H".

Just posting, will piss this guy off, but you should buy a LEGP anyway.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:41:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently, you speaking your mind is ok, while others speaking theirs, is not.

Bitching back and forth, while an irritating process, still gets the ideas, viewpoints and arguments out in the open.

Now take your ball and go home, or stick around and stand your ground.  Just quit saying you'll do something and then not do it.  I'm trying to break my 2 year old of that.

The World According to Stealth.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#39]
IN DEFENSE OF GARANDMAN:

The original poster started a topic "I'm a whiny baby who isn't going to buy the LEGP because of the Babe Of The Day" thread.

Never mind that the LEGP has been available for MONTHS and the topic is barely a week old. Logic doesn't apply to crybabies.

Long story short, everyone INCLUDING GARANDMAN told this idiot where to get off if he doesn't approve. The poster probably reconsidered and deleted the topic to avoid further embarassment. Not such a bad idea.

So bust Garandman, if and when HE does something wrong. But don't drag him out for past deeds when he did the right thing. He spoke his opinion, but stayed fair. So please chill.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#41]
garandman - as a fellow christian, I ask you - "what would Jesus do?".

This post is past ludicrous.

ar50guy - Why don't you delete this thread yourself.  Prove you are the bigger man.

I've found a couple times lately that I *may* have stepped on someones toes, so I was the first to apologize and make no excuses.  It goes a long ways toward mending the rift.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
garandman - as a fellow christian, I ask you - "what would Jesus do?".

View Quote

Uhmmm, I think He would have made a whip out of the drapery cords, and driven the heathen out of the temple.

OK, OK - that was out of context.

He would have stood up for what was right and true. He would have pointed out Pharisaical hypocrisy, and He would have done it resoundingly.

Now, I've fallen FAR short of accomplishing that, but it was my intent.

May God have mercy on my soul.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#43]
This is deep. Much better than Planet of the Apes. Not as violent though... Yet.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Garandman-
what is wrong with spending a little time with my mother? What do you ignore yours? For someone so God fearing, I figured family would be more important.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#46]
HEY......Is it too late to buy a LEGP?...............[thinking]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Interestingly enough, this whole thread "appears" to be about someone having a beef with someone else... That someone "appears" to be Garandman.

Let me point out a couple of items that jump right out at me.

[b]1)[/b] To boycot a rifle project that was put together for members to buy kick-ass AR's at an awesome price, yet doesn't have anything to do with the person in question is assinine to say the least.

[b]2)[/b] If either Grin&Barret or I ([i]Castle Arms ~ the guys responsible for the LEGP deal[/i]) are who you are pissed at, then deal with us directly via email or phone.

[b]3)[/b] If this has nothing to do with us ([i]Castle Arms[/i]) then you are psychotic...  Pure and simple!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#48]
All kidding aside, what do you guys really think?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Geeezzzz. That was a long , bumpy road to nowhere!  [whacko]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
All kidding aside, what do you guys really think?
View Quote

LMFAO
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top