Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2001 7:01:40 AM EDT
First off, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who visited my new monthly webzine last month! Especially to those of you who gave me all the positive feedback... there was so much work that went into getting it ready that it was good to see that people enjoyed browsing the site.

Well, the new "issue" for August is up and running now. I took a lot of your feedback and tried to work all your suggestions into the 'zine. I also tried to beef it up a bit for this month with more articles and stuff. Please check it out and let me know what you think!!!

www.tacticalreload.com

THANKS!
Steve
http://www.tacticalreload.com
MONTHLY HANDGUNNING WEBZINE
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:04:32 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.tacticalreload.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks... in my haste I didn't paste it as a link but rather just typed the URL.  Good to see that people are looking out for you.  ;-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top