Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2001 7:45:18 PM EDT
[url]http://www.massoutrage.com/rodirtytricks.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#1]
CT laws are very similar to Mass laws. Because I told my ex to "get her shit together or get the f*ck out of here!" I was classified a spouse and child abuser. I was removed from home, with only the clothes I could throw in a laundry basket, did not see my kid for almost three weeks, lived in a motel, and lost virtually everything in the ensuing divorce.

But I did get shared custody of the kid, so I won! [:)] It took two years of playing the game though, to win it.

I'll never forget that day, for as long as I live. I ABHOR child abusers, and when the State Police came to my office to investigate me for child abuse, I nearly died! They said that using a four letter word in an argument in front of a minor child is considered child abuse in CT.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 3:00:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh Lord:  Am I glad I got the hell out of New England. Born and raised in Springfield, Mass., but came to Georgia on a corporate transfer  in 1963.  Hell, with stuff like this going on I don't even want to visit up there any more.  I'd probably get arrested for complaining if I got bad service in a restaurant.

I'd encourage all you New Englanders to come to Georgia, but we're gettin too crowded down here.
Hmmmmm. I know--- y'all head out to Arizona, heh,heh.

Seriously, wherever you go, I do advise leaving the northeast.  You know, there are actually places in the USA where you can live quite comfortably on less than $80k a year, and that's what I hear you need to have a decent house, car, and a middle class life up in NE now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 3:09:10 AM EDT
[#3]
That's where George Dukockass came from.

Just had to get the lucky "888" post in!

Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:01:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top