Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2001 1:11:51 PM EDT
Anybody ever bought from them?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Have purchased a few times but not recently.

Waiting for that E.German Makarov
[url]www.jgsales.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I was in Phoenix working last year and went up to Prescott to see them.  I had bought from them before and was very pleased.  They are excellent about correcting a problem, such as something you don't like, they will take it right back.  If something is defective, they will replace it.  When I was there in person, I picked up a Garand parts kit to stash for my Garands.  Good people.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought an M-1 parts kit from them. No complaints. They sent me a good kit with a like new VAR barrel that shoots awsome.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Good people, fast service, no problems.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#5]

My advice is to advoid J & G Sales.

There is a lot of Gun Businesses out there to choose from.

J & G Sales is comfortable trying to charge a 15% restocking fee for nothing shipped. They feel that it is OK to charge my credit card for talking on the phone and moving mechandise around their warehouse.

I opened an email from them expecting a message that they only feel comfortable charging for what they have legally earned; no - it was spam, and later I discovered an odd message in my "sent items" folder giving J & G Sales an email address that was only on the "properties" of an usenet news account. They must have used an HTML "script" to steal that information. I sent a complaint to their ISP but never got a reply.

There are a lot of Gun companies that we have
bought from that simply don't do these types of things.

If I knew they where capable of these two things:

--- Charging $65 for a bill of goods
--- Stealing information off my computer

**** I would have advoided them. ****

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top