Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2001 9:29:20 AM EDT
Is this a good price for this gun

in Excellent condition, a gently used CAV-15 with a 16" Flat-top HBAR upper. Includes Bushmaster removable carry handle and Harris Bi-Pod adaptor. I've only put 75-100 rounds through it. It has the very cool CAV-Comp. installed. I'll sell it outright for $625 shipped.

ARE CAV-15 any good?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I suppose you would like an answer from someone other than me since I'm selling it right?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#3]
If I get the money up and the old woman lets me I just might buy it. mtnpatriot it's a nice rifle how well does it shoot.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
MtnPatriot, wtf are you selling a gun for?
View Quote

To buy a CMP Garand and a stripped CMP Garand receiver or two if they have any left, maybe one of those 1919 kits we were discussing, five or six thousand rounds of 7.62NATO, etc...

tayous,

Shoots fine.  I've only taken it to the range once or twice.  Never shot it for grouping or accuracy, just to plink.  If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:54:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, I feel better now. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top