Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2001 7:51:32 PM EDT
[url]http://www.2001summergames.org/[/url]

Want to see how your rifle skills stack up against the best Calilfornia LE has to offer? On Saturday August 11, the day before the police have their rifle competition at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center [url]http://www.sacvalley.org/[/url], the club is hosting a practice match for the LE rifle shooters that is  also open to [b]non LEO[/b] shooters. This will be a 80 shot full course ( 200/300/600 ) High Power match. This is NOT for scoped rifles. No "sniper" rifles allowed. Service rifles and Match guns ( space guns ) only. So all you guys bragging about what great shots you are, and what lousy shots police are, here's a chance to put your money ( $20 entry fee ) where your mouth is.

This would be a great opportunity to also talk to some LE in a "friendly" enviroment about how they really feel about gun control. Bring a pre ban upper on a post ban lower. Unregistered of course. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Bring a pre ban upper on a post ban lower. Unregistered of course. [:D]
View Quote

Hey, great idea! Let us know what happens!

Too bad I can't make it, I guess I'm just an armchair commando.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:32:49 AM EDT
[#2]
If anybody would want to go but just can not afford it or make because of work or something, you can sponsor me and I will go on behalf of AR15.com. I would wear my AR15.com shirt and shoot in the high power portion of the match. All I ask is you fly me out from Detroit and put me in a hotel room for the night. If I got 10 people to send me $50 plus Goatboy could match the $500 I could fly out there spend the night and shoot the match and fly back home. It would be a good advertising move. Oh darn it, I just remembered I can not bring my Bushmaster to Cali. since they have that stupid law.

Six
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:39:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh darn it, I just remembered I can not bring my Bushmaster to Cali. since they have that stupid law.
Six
View Quote

Actually you can bring your AW into Cali to shoot a match. It has to sponsored by a legit group like NRA, DCM, ect though. "Billy Bob's oil can shoot" wont exempt you from Roberti-roos.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh darn it, I just remembered I can not bring my Bushmaster to Cali. since they have that stupid law.
Six
View Quote

Actually you can bring your AW into Cali to shoot a match. It has to sponsored by a legit group like NRA, DCM, ect though. "Billy Bob's oil can shoot" wont exempt you from Roberti-roos.
View Quote

Well good it looks like we are on again. Email me if you are interested in sponsoring me.

Six
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top