Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2001 5:57:47 PM EDT
Now that I have your attention:

Thanks for putting up with all the crap.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]
"technically" I am a troll.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think this technically qualifies as a TROLL.
BTW, agreed!
View Quote

Tell it to the judge...

With all the LEO bashing,wouldn't be nice if these guys caught a break every now and then?

(I mean besides the free donuts)

I'm a firefighter and I work with a bunch of cops on emergency scenes....99% of them are as good as gold.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks!  While I'll admit there are members of the LEO community who are badge-heavy jerks and some who are even corrupt, most of us just want to do our job, which we really do believe is to serve and protect.  We understand that being hyper-scrutinized, second-guessed and ridiculed is part of the job, but sometimes the constant posting of screwups by some cop somewhere gets old, and some folks on this board just generally seem to have an axe to grind with law enforcement.  Thanks for the positive post!
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey LEO's
Not trying to be a smart ass (although I excel at it) Out in the south west you never see the phrase "to serve and protect" on LE vehicles anymore. Is that because of a liability issue?
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Who's this guy LEO?
Why is he so familiar to everyone?
Why does he rate his own community?

Damn I hate him already [:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Interesting....

Note to self: LEO bashing threads tons of responses and eventual flame war....LEO praising threads dropped to second page within minutes....hummmm

I know, I know, It's just human nature (YAWN)

Link Posted: 7/27/2001 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top