Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2001 2:44:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a good bet. Now the only question is, is he a spook or what?
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get all the FullAuto Fire control parts you want from Tapco, or a littany of sources in Shotgun News.

They aren't as hard to come by as one might think.

BUT- Let it be known that if you get caught with even ***1*** M-16 exclusive part in your semi-auto AR, you are in deep sh*t.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
This sort of thing sprouts up every so often.

Everywhere.

Doesn't that guy/[b]agency[/b] ever run out?

Does he/[b]agency[/b] even have it?

The way I see it, why take a chance?

Is that one piece worth up to 20yrs of your life?

I bet this is the same outfit/[b]agency[/b] that advertised in the SGNews before.

Buyer beware.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This sort of thing sprouts up every so often.

Everywhere.

Doesn't that guy/[b]agency[/b] ever run out?

Does he/[b]agency[/b] even have it?

The way I see it, why take a chance?

Is that one piece worth up to 20yrs of your life?

I bet this is the same outfit/[b]agency[/b] that advertised in the SGNews before.

Buyer beware.
View Quote

Gosh DAMN RIGHT!
I've said the same thing a milion timed b4.
There are only a finite # of "Pre-81 Auto Sears" out there. The guy in SGN in particular seems to have all you want. He is even so kind to send it USPS COD.

The whole purpose of this is, when the ATF (Who this "person" really is) sends you your "Pre-81 Auto Sear", they have proof that you recieved it, by way of your signature on a legally binding document (US Postal Service Reciept).

Your name goes on a very, very bad list if you buy one of these things through the mail.

Did you ever wonder why you never (Well, rarely)see "Pre-81" Sears at gun shows? Only in Shotgun News?
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]
DON`T GO THERE! Personal experiance. Some day I`ll explain further. For now, don`t ask, and don`t do it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO..........
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Isn't that the same thing as entrapment?

And don't they have anything else to do, like more important than entrap people.  Drugs, spys, FBI agents?
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You can get all the FullAuto Fire control parts you want from Tapco, or a littany of sources in Shotgun News.

They aren't as hard to come by as one might think.

BUT- Let it be known that if you get caught with even ***1*** M-16 exclusive part in your semi-auto AR, you are in deep sh*t.
View Quote

McUZI,
I thought the law said "If you have any M-16 parts in your possesion along with an AR15"?...You are in deep D*D*.
I may be mistaken and I can't find the law page now.
Lynn   [uzi]
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Entrapment is when you are forced or compelled to do something you would not ordinarily or willingly do on your own.  

If a criminal act is presented for you to do, and you do it on your own, then it is not entrapment.  This is because the act was voluntary and freely done by the you.

There are some more details involved, but thats the basics of entrapment.  The ad posted the other day for the Auto Sear does not appear to be entrapment because it definitely can be true, but if someone was to purchase it with criminal intent then thats a different matter.

If it stinks, why pick it up?  You will just get stink all over you then.
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Is $200 a good price for a drop in auto sear? The page says the regular price is $299. Will it work in a 10/22 or a .38?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top