Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2001 5:35:42 PM EDT
I had someone offer me a Hesse stanless steel receiver Lower complete in a partial trade.  I am not real familiar with Hesse I hear that the over all quality is not that great.  I currently own a bushmaster and was looking for a strong lower to build a tromix 50 AE.  Would the SS Lower do the trick.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank for reading my post.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
An excellent AR 'smith in my area uses DPMS stainless lowers when building up serious target rifles. He likes the extra strength when using heavy barrels. I have no experience with Hesse products. If someone else can verify that they are good quality parts, you should do OK.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top