Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2001 12:22:40 PM EDT

I would like to buy several of the videos I found at Gunsite's website but it got quite expensive after picking out all the videos I wanted to see. Does anyone want to sell/rent any Gunsite videos that you have. I would be interested in tactical pistol, CQB, tactical carbine, and edged weapons. Thanks, Glenn

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]
They are on one of the outdoor channels (I can't remember which one right now) about once or twice a week and cover the subjects you mentioned.  Check your local listings.  Just had to say that.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I have Tactical Pistol. It helped me some and is fun to watch. I was also studying a old 1911 pistol training manual at the time I got the video and my shooting results improved greatly.
I think shooting is fairly simple if you know, and practice the fundementals each and every shot. I could borrow you the video if you like, and if you ever get the Carbine video you could borrow it to me.         [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top