Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/18/2005 9:23:20 AM EDT
And I for one am damn tired of it.

I'm all for freedom but when the practice of Judaism, Christianity and Islam bring the Divine and Just wrath of FSM and good and decent Pastafarians are made to suffer with the unclean it is time to stop.

The fate of humanity cannot be carried by the Pastafarians alone.

When will you people learn that FSM was cooked for your sins?

I normally don't care that others have not seen the one true way but when that results in an angry and vengeful pasta who sends hurricane after hurricane to show us the error of our ways then your false beliefs must cease and you must recognize the one true way.

Pastafarianism is the only hope.

When ALL have been annoited in olive oil and partaken of the clove of garlic the storms will finally cease and peace and marinara will be eternal.

RAmen.
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Umm... It's W's fault dude.
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#3]
ugh  
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you guys use extra vigrin olive oil? or will any olive oil do. Is Winn DIxie brand ok? Or will FSM smite you guys for that?
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ugh  

It is EXACTLY that kind of thing that is causing the problem.

Link Posted: 10/18/2005 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Do you guys use extra vigrin olive oil? or will any olive oil do. Is Winn DIxie brand ok? Or will FSM smite folks for that?

FSM is a fair and impartial pasta dish.

He cares only that you know the way. He understands some are of limited means.

As it says on the Great Menu...Each according to his own way, to the best of his ability."

RAmen.
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Now a Cat 5.

I hope you people are happy.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Ramen, Steyr, Ramen.

I used to be a follower of Judyism, but then I actually met Judy Tenuta and lost my faith.

But now I have been touched by the noodly appendage of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Sauce be Upon Him), and know the TRUTH!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#10]
This is when His disciple turned water into Sauce.

And here is what we must do to ensure our Children's proper education!

I dont see how so many people can stand before the Truth and the Light with such blatant disrespect and hell-bound desires!      DO NOT REBUKE THE LORD, THY GOD, FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#11]
You are out of your mind SA.

Just got back from Bass Pro from stocking up on more .357 ammo.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Do you guys use extra vigrin olive oil? or will any olive oil do. Is Winn DIxie brand ok? Or will FSM smite you guys for that?

Colavita, dude.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Read Revelations sometime.

PS...your in deeep shit with God for calling him the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

So?

You are in deep shit with God for all buttsechs you are getting.

TRG

No I am speshul.

Your post makes FSMs noodle limp with saddness.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#17]
FSM!

Like a mouthful of joy!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#18]
What about the Alfradites? Are they damned to hell? Do to them not excepting the red sauce? Or will HE the FSM except them for the followers that they are?
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Pay no attention to Aug and his Marinaran heresies. The Great Menu says clearly "Dishes with red or marinara sauce contain tomatos, which can cause an allergic reaction in some..."

The evil tomat influence has corrupted their minds and the true intent of the great sauce, meaning they will burn forever in the Great Oven of damnation with all their poorly seasoned garlic bread.

The Alfredan way is pure and creamy and is the way of true bliss. The Alfredans know that the FSM has better things to do than run around smiting people with hurricanes. Alfredans realize that sauce happens to the just and the unjust, and that our final state will only be known when The Check comes. Then it will be decided who is going to join the glutenous one through the great take-home plate, and who will be forever consigned into the great disposal of despair.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Alfredoism is perverted idolatrous mockery of His noodley word.

Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Pay no attention to Aug and his Marinaran heresies. The Great Menu says clearly "Dishes with red or marinara sauce contain tomatos, which can cause an allergic reaction in some..."

The evil tomat influence has corrupted their minds and the true intent of the great sauce, meaning they will burn forever in the Great Oven of damnation with all their poorly seasoned garlic bread.

The Alfredan way is pure and creamy and is the way of true bliss. The Alfredans know that the FSM has better things to do than run around smiting people with hurricanes.

Alfredian protestant heresy!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Alfredoism is perverted idolatrous mockery of His noodley word.

Alfredans are known to be pure by the color of the sauce, for Alfredans are pure and creamy. The evil tomat perverts the sauce, turning it chunky and red...the color and consistancy of death.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Marinarans are the heretics, and they will spend eternity being plunged into cauldrons of the evil tomat sauce they worship in the great oven of damnation.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Actually 1950 had more major hurricanes and as many named storms, so this year was NOT a record setter, contrary to what the "global warming" idiots say.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Well... the true FSM purists are the pestoites.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Marinarans are the heretics, and they will spend eternity being plunged into cauldrons of the evil tomat sauce they worship in the great oven of damnation.

HA!  Look at his noodly greatness - Those are MEAT BALLS you heathen!  Who ever heard of spaghetti and meat balls in ALFREDO SAUCE??

Next you'll be telling us you're one of the No-Pesto sects, too!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA!  Look at his noodly greatness - Those are MEAT BALLS you heathen!  Who ever heard of spaghetti and meat balls in ALFREDO SAUCE??

That's just an artistic interpretation.

Everyone knows that the real FSM is actually rotini.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

The Pestans are not completely pure in their theology, but they are welcomed as brothers by the Alfredans because they avoid the perversion of the evil tomat.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#29]
You're all going to hell.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Consider the source! Alfredans do not paint portraits of the glutenous one, but the taint of the tomat has caused the Marinarans to pervert his image. Prior to the rigatoni reformation, the glutenous one was never portrayed as having meatballs. It was only after the discovery of the napkin of Tourin that his glutenousness was portrayed in an incorrect light. The true Great Menu NEVER had pictures!! The evil tomat didn't appear in Europe until the 1500s, whereas the glorious creams and cheeses were there long before.

The tomat is a perversion, and all that flows from it is evil and will lead to staining and ultimately destruction.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

No.

Only some of us.

Link Posted: 10/19/2005 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The Alfredan way is pure and creamy and is the way of true bliss. The Alfredans know that the FSM has better things to do than run around smiting people with hurricanes. Alfredans realize that sauce happens to the just and the unjust, and that our final state will only be known when The Check comes. Then it will be decided who is going to join the glutenous one through the great take-home plate, and who will be forever consigned into the great disposal of despair.

White sauce is for the French.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Actually 1950 had more major hurricanes and as many named storms, so this year was NOT a record setter, contrary to what the "global warming" idiots say.

IF we get one more it will be the record.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Oh No. Not Olive Garden.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 11:26:16 AM EDT
[#35]
I repent, and am donning pirate regalia as we speak!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh No. Not Olive Garden.

And thankfully, the one true God does have a sense of humor, and I think He understands the point you are trying to make Steyr.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Consider the source! Alfredans do not paint portraits of the glutenous one, but the taint of the tomat has caused the Marinarans to pervert his image. Prior to the rigatoni reformation, the glutenous one was never portrayed as having meatballs. It was only after the discovery of the napkin of Tourin that his glutenousness was portrayed in an incorrect light. The true Great Menu NEVER had pictures!! The evil tomat didn't appear in Europe until the 1500s, whereas the glorious creams and cheeses were there long before.

The tomat is a perversion, and all that flows from it is evil and will lead to staining and ultimately destruction.  

I always get this confused...is it the Marinarans or the Alfredans who believe in Transpaghettiation?  
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Don't forget the Far East sect, of Ramen. They believe in the sauce-less-ness of the noodle with a salty chicken broth.

Personally I don't trust'em. noodles need some sauce, even if it is cheese.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Don't forget the Far East sect, of Ramen. They believe in the sauce-less-ness of the noodle with a salty chicken broth.

So you embrace the off shoot of the Alfraites? The Cheese's? With there slogan that they chant "Behold the power of Cheese"! Pure blasphemy.. Saying his cheese greatness is more powerful than his noodle goodness?!?
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#40]
I heard that in the Desserts of Lybia they found a jar that contained an old  Spaghetti-o's can and when it was tranlated it contained the 'Secret recipie of Boyardee' on the label! Some of the ingredients are contradictory with the traditional Recipies Of the Italian chefs! So it is now being hidden somewhere in the bowels of the Ronzoni corporation to prevent people from knowing the truth!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#41]
tag
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:38:31 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

(Goddammit, you're making me laugh out loud in the office!!!)

HERETIC!  Burn him!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#43]
I did not mean to imply that I believe in the yellow cheese of macaroni. I'm just saying that, that the cheese is better then the Far East scet of the Ramen.

I embrace all forms of the great noodle- white, red, cheese, and Ramen.
There is room for all of us in the tent of the FSM.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:46:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Actually, historians and archaeologists have posited that Pastafarianism began as an eastern religion.

See this story about the 4,000 year-old noodles found in China (and note how much the picture resembles His Noodleiness (Sauce be Upon Him).

This may explain why we end all prayers to Him with "Ramen!"
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#45]
There was a wandering ascetic near my childhood home that ate his noodles dry.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Pestans are not completely pure in their theology, but they are welcomed as brothers by the Alfredans because they avoid the perversion of the evil tomat.

IIRC, the Marinarans are the ones that use a different '10 condiments' list than the Pestans use - the Marinarans skipped the Second Condiment, and listed Ketchup twice.....

(Heinz and Hunts...)

Blasphemers!

Link Posted: 10/19/2005 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Do not be decieved: God cannot be mocked.  A man reaps what he sows.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Exactly, FSM will NOT be mocked and that is why we are getting Cat 5 Hurricanes.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly, FSM will NOT be mocked and that is why we are getting Cat 5 Hurricanes.

Go ahead and dig your hole.  One day it won't be funny.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Sauce be upon you all............I have Ragu extra thick and chunky, and I do NOT fear of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, for I have a Ronco Pasta twirler!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top