Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2001 11:08:28 AM EDT
Looks wicked on paper. How does it perform in real life. I'm thinking of buying a Springfield or Sig 220 and dropping in one of the new Barsto .40 Super barrel.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I did the load development work for Triton back in early 1998.  I was also the first to ever take a game animal with the cartridge which occured in August of that year.  It will launch 135gr bullets at 1800fps, 165's at 1600 and 200's at 1400fps, all from a 5" 1911.  The 165's develop over 900 foot pounds of energy.

I have a Safari Arms Matchmaster, Serial Number 40SUPER-01 which was the first one they ever made.  It has a six inch slide and barrel on it.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
www.tromix.com
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not just get a 10mm?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top