Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2001 7:14:00 PM EDT
As a former municipal LEO, I have seen a lot of sad, tragic things, but the link that someone sent me last night, tops them all.
I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, after watching this video, and have thought about it several times today, wondering how one human being can do this to another...

I thank God that I live in a country, where our military does not practice this kind of behavior..

Don't watch this if you're easily grossed out..

http://www.rangerarms.com/russian_death_video.htm

Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this the video of the Russian getting his head cut off?  There was a long discussion about this a while back on here.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=30945[/url]
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=31950[/url]

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
The Russian Soldier video has made it's way around this board about a month ago. It's pretty brutal stuff.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh God, not again...

...those ghosts just left.

A painful look into the mind of men who have lost  their values. It could be any man with the world going in this direction

Zaz
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 8:36:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I must be totally decensitized because that doesn't really bother me at all. Go to www.rotten.com and see what they have there. No vidos but lots of pictures of dead people. In my way of thinking there are a lot more vicous ways to kill some one. Being stabbed in the neck is much quicker and less painful than being burned to death. Our govt burned the people in waco to death so who's worst us or them?? We stood by as a country when that went on, so I guess we need to realize that this happens more than we probably know.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 11:49:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Let's say you just captured horiuchi after he blew your wife's head off. Wouldn't you do the same thing?
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:03:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I've seen a lot of shit over the yrs, but thats one very twisted video, thank fu*k it aint in colour!

Goes to show you never take anything for granted.

I wonder if his unit had some payback! War is war, and killing the enemy is one thing, but that was cold blooded murder!

Life is cheap in some places. Enough said!

Link Posted: 7/25/2001 1:03:16 AM EDT
[#14]
[b]I saw it and that was nothin! You want sad.....you want sick? If you can take this you are more man then I'll ever be![/b]
[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagez/princess2.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top