Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2001 6:41:18 PM EDT
Saw their ad in Shotgun news,(july 10 issue, pg 81) who makes these uppers they have for sale?? These new,used or what?
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The uppers are new Bushmasters. The other parts, unless specified are DPMS.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 5:50:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Ralph,

I ordered the M4 Bushmaster upper from them and they are all Bushmaster items.
I have to say the upper I got from Keisler's is the best shooting, most reliable upper I've owned.

The parts they sell like the bolt/carriers and carry handles are also Bushmaster parts.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks fellas,
That's was I was hoping for, I've just purshased a 16" bushie shorty, I've also got a XM-E2S with a 24" bbl,(my first AR) so I'thinking, since the shorty shoots as well as the 24" bbl with iron sights, why not make it(24"bbl) a flattop? Flattop upper,gasblock,one peice handguard,volia! instant-V-match!! Yeah, that'll work!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
The 24" Vmatch is a heavy SOB.  I shoot mine a lot less than my carbines.  Now if I were shooting someplace with more than 100 yard range......
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I've got that covered,the club I belong to has a practice range that goes out to 600yds, and we're building a 1000 yd range soon, you're right though, even in it's present configuration(A-2) it's a heavy SOB, the shorty is soooo much lighter,and it's just as accurate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top