Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/23/2001 10:08:37 AM EDT
I live in a pretty shitty neighborhood because the rent is cheap and it is really close to my law school.  I have these neighbors that consistantly blast salsa music from their speakers on their porch.  They play it in the mornings...sometimes as early as 7:00am, on weekends, sundays, and holidays!  They also play it sometimes late at night.

I have approached them as a gentleman on three occassions and was completely blown off.  I have even tried filing complaints with the police, but they don't want to do shit about it because i guess they don't care what the hell happens in neighborhoods like mine.  I take what they are doing very personally since I have politely asked them to lower it numerous times... I'm sick of being taken advantage of like this and want to take action... Question is, what should I do???
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#1]
POLKA!  and loud.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Call and write your City Councilman. Explain to him you are a student at the Law School and so on. Then tell him the Police did not do anything . Make an excuse for the Police such as I guess they are very busy or something.

If he is a typical politician, he will try and cover his ass and get on top of it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinking "power outage".

Hmm, short an outdoor receptacle ... little risky....any outdoor fuses/breakers on the house?  Cut the main power.

These things tend to escalate ... who's got more at risk/more to lose?
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Or quit being a big bitch, and close your windows.  So what if they play loud music?  They are enjoying the nice weather, having some beers, and having fun.
Maybe its not your type of music, but what harm are they doing?  Its not like they are selling drugs, or such. Just having fun.

So, quit being a Punk Bitch, and close your windows.  Turn on the AC.
c-rock
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#5]
In that kind of neighborhood...There is only one thing that they understand:

Go outside of your balcony and let go a few shot of gunfire loud and clear!
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Having fun at my expense... go fuck yourself
c-rock
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I've always like to share my music with people who like to share their music with me. Just get a louder stereo than theirs and blast away some Metallica. If the police don't care about your complaint, they won't care about your neighbors' complaint either.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Learn to like Pantera and Slayer, and play it LOUDER than their music. This worked for me with some crappy neighbors I had for 10 months. They did not like it. I resorted to this because the Moreno Valley PD would not come when I called on them. Eventually they got evicted.
I like the power outage idea. Keep the pressure on them. Most people like that, however, will try to retaliate against you, so watch out. Is there any other neighbors you can side with?

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago.  Once in a while is ok, but not all the time.

I just moved the chipper/shredder next to the fence nearest them and fired it up whenever the music got too loud and obnoxious.  They finally got the hint.

c-rock, take a pill.

[8P]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Bobby Vincent:
I've always like to share my music with people who like to share their music with me. Just get a louder stereo than theirs and blast away some Metallica. If the police don't care about your complaint, they won't care about your neighbors' complaint either.
View Quote

I find that Slayers Reign in Blood works like a charm. They don't know what the fuck to do then.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Salsa huh?
Try calling Immigration...[:)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I believe it.  Chipper/shredders are [size=5]LOUD[/size=5]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#13]
[rolleyes]

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#14]
I live in a duplex at the beach, and usually people are pretty mellow. The people up in the front part of the duplex moved out and a bunch of TEENAGERS moved in. I have nothing against teenagers, I was one once....but damn!! the partying never even started until 11 or 12 at night and went til 3 or 4. Like you I went and, like a gentleman, asked them to keep it down, my girlfriend and I have to get up at 6:30 for work. They were skinhead-types....they said sure, no problem, and were cool to me....until I left. I could hear 'em laughin and talking sh@t about me after I left and they turned the music up LOUDER this time. I went back and told 'em next time I call the cops. The did the same thing, so I called the cops. Well, as soon as the cops left, they turned the music up again.
SO I TURNED THEIR BREAKER OFF!
good night everyone
nothing says silence like no power :)
turns out a mother rented this place out, with NO intentions of ever living there....it was just for her 16 and 18 year old kids
as soon as the rental office found out, they gave 'em 30 days....but that was the WORST 30 days of my life. Once they were evicted, it was ON....they played music every night, and they cops were called every night, until they made 2 arrests, then it was over.
Last week my girlfriend recieved a subpeona to be in court for this, but since he plead guilty, she didn't have to go.
Sorry for the long story, just thought I could let ya know where this could lead.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey,
maybe because I live next to a airport, and near a big city, I do not see why people are so willing to call the police, because someone is playing music they don't like!!  That to me is being a big bitch.  Close the door/window, sit inside and let people be. Even yourself have said, its on thw weekends, on Holidays. So the fuck what. People are out of work, and its SUMMER!!  Time to enjoy life outside,before it gets cold..
Or maybe I play loud music outside too, and my neighbors don't call the police, cause they don't want me in their business!!  Same for me also.  
Everyone talks about freedom on this board, but when someelse's is using that freedom, and its not your "type" of it, you want to hammer down on it.
All of you giving ideas, are a bunch of Sallies. Bitches.  Go put a skirt on, and start making me dinner in the kitchen. Only old bitches speak up on shit like that.
My 2 cents
c-rock
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Maybe it's just because you open your mouth and call brothers here on the board "big bitches" before you know all the facts.
Maybe if you had a job where you have to wake up at 6 in the morning, and at 3 in the morning the music is SO loud the pictures on your wall are crooked and your windows are shaking....you'd be mad too
Can you sleep during this?
And you talk about freedom?
I think if I pay rent, I should be able to sleep in my own house in the middle of the night. I play music loud too, but there's a time and place. The floorplan of the duplex I live in puts my bedroom basically right in the middle of their house, which makes their music imtolerable at that hour.

All I can say is you're an a$$hole who's just looking to start somethin with someone.

(edited for typos, not content)

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#18]
You're the only bitch here c-rock... there is no excuse for being so disrespectful of other peoples enjoyment of their own property.  If it was at normal hours i wouldn't mind.  But 7 in the G-D Damn morning and past 1 or 2 am... I dont think so pal... and if I lived near you, we would have our problems too you disrespectful prick...
You have a real nice community attitude...
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Those are some big words your using there
c-rock.

Stokes said it right, you are a true idiot.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#20]
c-rock...
Freedom is not doing whatever you want...whenever you want to...and wherever you want to...not when it infringes on the rights of your neighbors.
If you're out of work...get a job.  Don't sit around playing your music so loud you fry your neighbors' minds.
Is it that you really want to listen to your music loud or you just want to piss people off?  If its the former...move to the boonies and blow your ears out!  If its the latter, chill out before you or someone else gets hurt.
As to the gender or sexual orientation of those of us with opinions...I think you're way off base there.  I doubt seriously if there are a lot of sissies posting to this site.  Lots of us were there...did that.  How about you...or do you just go to web sites and try to start e-mail wars?  They are always safe.  In the mean time...just stay where you are...don't move, whatever you do.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Scipio,

I would keep complaining to the cops until they do something. Try to get some of the neighbors to complain too.

Retaliation is a no win situation. You have more to lose than them. They have much more  free time than you do so it would be hard to cover yourself if they retaliate back. Try to get the cops to handle it.

Just bear it for the time being. You'll have the final laugh since you will get your degree soon and have a successful career. Those losers will still be blasting those music when they are 50 years old.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#22]
c-rock,

Did you wake up on the wrong side of nobody today?

Chill out.  Freedom ends where you start infringing on someone else's right to quiet enjoyment.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#23]
I am not one to start flame wars.  I have been a memeber of this board for over 2 yrs now, and I do not speak up most of the time on pissy issues like this.  I like to BS about guns, and go to the AR15 meets.  All from the board in Illinois, have met me already. How about you all??
Like I said before, I don't usally speak up on stuff like this, but a MAN complaining about people playing music OUTSIDE, during WEEKENDS, and HOLIDAYS was too much for me to stand. Close a window/door, and let people have fun.  Sounded to me like these people were in a different house/building.  

also,if you are a gun owner, especially AR's and such, YOU MAKE A FUCKING LOT OF NOISE WHEN YOU GO SHOOTING.  So, loud noise should not get to ya. just on pricipal.    
Hell, the last shoot we had out here, having 10 guys bump firing Ak's at the same time, woke up the fucking dead in Owatta.    
Maybe I don't know the whole story, but to me, it sounded like the dude did not like the music, so he started bitching.  
c-rock
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#24]
i agree with Kin, the best revenge is living a good life.

don't worry about c-rock, he has probably never seen the inside of a school, let alone a law-school.

BUT if you want to feel really good, do what the guys above said, and give it right back to them - can you afford huge, window-sized speakers? can you aim them directly at the noise-maker's home? metalica or slayer should get the point across, if not, try ministry! leave the music on full-blast WHILE YOU'RE AT CLASS! leave a note on the door for the cops asking why they came to your house, and not to theirs at your request. slayer all day, every day should get the point across. [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#25]
You are just a temporary weasle living in thier neighborhood. Why the heck should they change thier cluture for you?

Like the song says. To you this is just fun but to them this is what they call life.

If you don't like the smell of shit don't move into the sespool.

Quit moving somewhere and then try to make it into something you like. Go over there and party dude. Become a neighbor, otherwise you are just a temp outsider stirring shit up for the residents.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#26]
The chipper/shredder idea is good.  To save a little [b]record[/b] the sound of the chipper or [b]record their music[/b]( and play it back out of sync with their concert) or record the sound of anything truly obnoxious, then turn it on and go down to the local bar for a beer and come back in an hour.

edit:  the result may be an escalation, but then you {b}will{/b] have a complaint the police might take seriously, i.e. burning your apartment down;)
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I find that Slayers Reign in Blood works like a charm. They don't know what the fuck to do then.
View Quote

LMAO.

Having listened to Reign, I didn't know what the fuck to do????

Best solution was to turn if off and try to flush the CD.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#28]
How good are you with a sling shot?  A 5mm ball bearing does wonders to speakers :)

I'd stay away from any use of firearms... although it would be easier, more accurate and tempting to use a subsonic 22LR shot at their stereo.  Any collateral damage would be minimized by the low velocity and low caliber of the weapon.  Maybe a pellet gun?  

Hmmm...  M.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#29]

C rock...  I'm wishing I was your next door neighbor..... Heheh....

I "had" a problem with salsa music playing loud next to me... I live outside the city limits in Houston...  the police would come, but informed me there was no law they were breaking, and I could keep calling the police to have them keep asking to turn it down or file charges against them with the DA and let a Judge decide.....

I purchased a Full Blown air raid Siren....  Mounted it 10 feet from the fence line.... They can be purchased on ebay for 3 to 5 hundred bucks....  Mine is by federal and can be heard for a mile ...... I have a deep stainless steel therapy tub I laid on it's side, mounting siren it in it and pointing at the direction of the offending music....  I ran a heavy duty extension cord into my home....  Only had to plug the siren twice since installed.....  My siren doesn't have a built in oscillator...  so I have to switch it off every 15 seconds for 15 seconds to let it wind back down.... Then switch it back on..... It would appear they don't have a taste for my Siren Rock music..... as they have their ears covered with their hands trying to red each others lips while yelling...   LMAO

I only feel bad for my other neighbors having to endure my siren....  Although I only let it rip for a few minutes each time....  I have told my other neighbors what I'm doing and they seem to be quite happy with my tactics....   my only concern would be is if the wet backs were to become hearing impaired ...  [:(]   [;)]

realist out
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By David Hineline:
You are just a temporary weasle living in thier neighborhood. Why the heck should they change thier cluture for you?

Like the song says. To you this is just fun but to them this is what they call life.

If you don't like the smell of shit don't move into the sespool.

Quit moving somewhere and then try to make it into something you like. Go over there and party dude. Become a neighbor, otherwise you are just a temp outsider stirring shit up for the residents.
View Quote

i disagree, i doubt highly that Scipio petitioned the local council before he was admitted...i doubt that his neighborhood has a wall around it...i also doubt that a condition of living in that part of Texas requires that he sits buy, and lets them blare their music, losing sleep, and potentially flunking out of law school due to lack of sleep.

i can live wherever the F i want! even if i'm the new guy, i can bitch all i want if my career is at stake! who makes an entire neighborhood private property? who says its "their" 'hood, you don't belong - sounds like fledgling bigotry to me...its not like he moved to mexico and complained about the music!

you guys may not know the realties of higher learning, but one of them is poverty. if Scipio could live away from the filth, i'm sure he would.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Amen Fatty...
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Damn tight-assed lawyer.  Either start to appreciate salsa or move.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#33]
some people never cease to amaze me...
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Scipio: Do you have access to the speakers?

Put a little clear box tape on the speaker terminal and put the connector over it.  No electrical connection = no music and you didn't break anything.  It still looks like everything is okay.  

This trick also works with circuit breakers and maybe cord ends.

For no holds barred revenge........nothing beats the trash can full of liquid raw sewage leaned against the door.

Flamers: Stereo head phones for the Salsa heads.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Don't worry about c-rock or anyone else who calls you names. You have an "inalienable right"
to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." Some folks might have heard of this and others might not have. Whatever.

In 1994, I was a Corporal living in the barracks at MCAS Yuma. In the room above me were two Lance Corporals with a large stero system. One night I was watching a video when the locks on my wall lockers started to rattle in time with the bass line of the latest from NWATupacGetoBoy's newest CD.

Now I lived at the far end of a runway that Harriers took off from on afterburner nearly everyday, so loud is no problem. But his 15" woofers were right above my head and the volume was on eleven.

I walked up to talk to the young lad, and got big attitude. He and his roommate were sippin' 40oz beers and were already a few in. He turned the music down, but gave me a case of the ass while he did it. I told him that the Sergeant Major would be happy to box his shit and put it in the battalion storage room for him if it became neccessary. I didn't really have any intention of screwing this guy over with the SgtMaj, but he didn't let it lie.

Every day or two, he would turn some music on and play it at [b]MAX DAMNED VOLUME[/b] for a minute or two, then turn it down. Okay, fine. As a wise man once told me: Play pussy, get f*cked. I was a base telephone tech there, so on my keyring were the keys to every utility closet on base. Whenever the music would get too loud, I would walk up to his deck, open the utility closet nearest his room, flip the breaker for his room off, lock up and go back downstairs. Problem solved.

Hey, if his beer and butter went bad and he couldn't read in the dark, too damned bad. Musta been that bumpin' system that blew the breaker.

You have to get creative on your neigbors. They refuse to be polite even when you have. No problem. I like the wood chipper / air raid siren ideas. Are they renting their house too? You could probably find out who their landlord is at the courthouse. Does he know that they're (insert some violation here) to his house? Bad stuff happens to people all the time.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Salsa music? = .38 Salsa (AKA .38 Super.  They will think it was an inside job.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey Scipio, you don't happen to live off of West Alabama in Houston, and attend S. Texas or UH Law do you?
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#38]
I agree that killing the power works best but I got a better idea.  Why don you shoot the speakers out.  That sends a very clear message.  I recomend somthing light.  Somthing between a pelet gun and a 50 cal should work.

Plan b.  Use a paint ball gun.  Speakers dont like paint very much.  And if youfreeze the paint balls they cause holes.  Simply shoot while no one is around then fade into the back ground.

If more than you dont like the music you might even get applause for ending it.  

You have freedom to listen to music.  But when your freedom infringes on mine be ready for war!
[sniper]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Try making iceballs the same size as paintballs - they'll poke holes in the cones and the nmelt, eliminating any evidence. And the water just might screw up any electronics in the speakers, too.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#41]
People like c-rock and shooterX308 suck. They have no respect for other people. If they were my nieghbors and I blasted loud music into the wee hours of the night and kept them awake I bet they would complain too. But to be honest, since I know what kind of people they are I would do if for spite. If they came over to my house and asked politly for me to turn in down I would first spit in their face and then give them an ass whoopin they wouldn't soon forget. Then I would dare them to call the cops. So what if they did?? I would be out on bond within an hour and then there would be hell to pay. I promise you this, after they got out of the hospital, they would beg me to keep playing my music and they would never call the cops again. Thats for sure. And if you think I'm talking tough because I'm behind this computer then its only because you don't know me very well. Just ask my ex-brother in law how long his hospital stay was after I heard about him slapping my sister. Lets just say after 1 week in intinsive care and another 3 weeks in the hospital he was too scared to tell the cops anything. Especially after I told him that was just a sample of what he was going to get if he really pissed me off.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Here's an idea how to get back:

If they have young children (say, under 12), give them a puppy dog.  Better yet, give one per kid under 12 if they have multiples.  Just go down to SPCA and pick up as many as you need.  It's best if you get something with a lab mixed in (more on that in a second).

They will think you are a truly good neighbor and friend...for about a week.  Then the dogs start tearing $@!# up, barking a lot, and pissing and crapping in the house.  When they get older, they howl at the salsa music.  If they're part Lab, they not only stay stupidly silly their whole life, but get HUGE.  Those small piles of crap in the backyard get much bigger and frequent.  And, when a Lab runs up behind you or the kids and pounces...someone is going to hit the ground.

Just a thought...and you'll have had "good intentions!!!"
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Jobux... I'm embarrassed to confess this, but I actually go to law school in New York.  I know I know... way behind enemy lines.  Its a long story how I got here but it all started when I met some yanks in USMC ROTC at VMI... whoa, lots of letters, hehe...
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:43:41 PM EDT
[#44]

i can live wherever the F i want! even if i'm the new guy, i can bitch all i want if my career is at stake! who makes an entire neighborhood private property? who says its "their" 'hood, you don't belong - sounds like fledgling bigotry to me.
View Quote

Been away from this post, and now to come back.
Lets say some Anti-gunner moves next to a shooting range, do they have the right to complain and get it closed down?  
Same thing, noise.  

Also, you all talking about getting revenge, I know for sure you all are a bunch of pussies.  

Come fuck over my house, or my ride, don't expect to get away with it for too long.  You have to leave your house right?  Guess what can happen when you go away. Park your car on the street?  Guess what else. You leave your car outside at work?  Go to Class?    So the fuck what you own a AR,  I got one too. Start messing with other folks, and calling the police on them, just gets you trouble back.

Since I own one, I try and not committ too many felonys, since I like to keep on Collecting. Quit talking bullshit, most of you all, and the orginal poster, just don't like mexicans, and their music.  That is fine, just don't move into their neighborhoods, and expect them to change, just cause some white trash moved in next door.  
Maybe you all wouldn't complain if it was that country shit they put out, that talks about your wife leaving, or the trailer needs work.  Or I got laid-off from the coal-mine
c-rock

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
People like c-rock and shooterX308 suck. They have no respect for other people. If they were my nieghbors and I blasted loud music into the wee hours of the night and kept them awake I bet they would complain too. But to be honest, since I know what kind of people they are I would do if for spite. If they came over to my house and asked politly for me to turn in down I would first spit in their face and then give them an ass whoopin they wouldn't soon forget. Then I would dare them to call the cops. So what if they did?? I would be out on bond within an hour and then there would be hell to pay.
View Quote

First off, you pull that shit kid, they would be putting you in a bag. C-rock does not call the cops, I never call the cops.

I call on Mr. S&W and Mrs. Mossy for trouble.  

I let people be, and own a house. I expect the same.  They don't bother me, and I do the same. Even if they are loud, cause I get loud myself.  
c-rock

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

i can live wherever the F i want! even if i'm the new guy, i can bitch all i want if my career is at stake! who makes an entire neighborhood private property? who says its "their" 'hood, you don't belong - sounds like fledgling bigotry to me.
View Quote

Been away from this post, and now to come back.
Lets say some Anti-gunner moves next to a shooting range, do they have the right to complain and get it closed down?  
Same thing, noise.  

View Quote

NOT the same. the shooting range is a commercially zoned venue that existed prior to the antis moving in. they would have as much luck closing it down as you would have closing the airport you live near. the antis would see the range when looking at the house, and probably would not move in. in a rural area where ranges usually are, the noise doesn't carry as well as a NYC apartment 40 feet away.

Scipio, you're in NYC? well, i'm too lazy to edit my texas thing, but you got the idea...NYC is a whole different story! of course the cops won't come! now, you should gain support from your other neighbors, and either complain to the perps' building manager/mngmnt. co. if that doesn't work, then some local justice (the kind mentioned by all above) will have to do.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Fattym4... Not NYC, Long Island.  Not only am I too lazy to edit my info. I don't want to either!  Texas born, Texas Bred... I'll always be a Texan!
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
People like c-rock and shooterX308 suck. They have no respect for other people.
View Quote

You forgot to add Hineline in there as well.
C-Rock:  I have met ya & I'm ashamed of you not seeing the common sense here.

Acting without any regard for neighbors or neighborhood is what makes people un-civilized.  Continuing to act the same way is what no doubt will keep them in the same place.

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 3:06:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Fattym4... Not NYC, Long Island.  Not only am I too lazy to edit my info. I don't want to either!  Texas born, Texas Bred... I'll always be a Texan!
View Quote

...i don't blame you, i'm not from NY, i just ended up here, maybe i should change my Sig info???

long island isn't any better than the city, i'm sure that folks in the building with the noise makers don't appreciate the noise either, perhaps they are too scared to complain? maybe they won't until they know they have support?
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Back to your question...

Although it may not be easy, I would just move out - maybe save yourself all of the stress. Payback would be fun - but how many of them will be looking for you afterwords? Save it up until the night before you move - better yet move first, than come back and get your revenge. Keep things cool for now, and YOU will have the last laugh.

Tyler
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top