Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 5:31:24 PM EDT
Well, people, with the value of the AR advice I have gotten from this site, and the general help with firearms safety, handling, and Ol_Painless' Box O Truth and the overall Power of the Collective ARFCOM MindSoul, I figure that I should

STOP FRIGGIN' MOOCHING OFF YOU PEOPLE AND CONTRIBUTE!    

Avatar and witless sigline to follow.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, people, with the value of the AR advice I have gotten from this site, and the general help with firearms safety, handling, and Ol_Painless' Box O Truth and the overall Power of the Collective ARFCOM MindSoul, I figure that I should

STOP FRIGGIN' MOOCHING OFF YOU PEOPLE AND CONTRIBUTE!    hr

You've been posting here for over a year and have the balls to say that ?
Go fuck yourself, pal!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go fuck yourself, pal!

Did you misread it?     He is saying that HE should stop mooching off us, and contribute - which is apparently what he is doing.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
GOOD ON YA! Welcome aboard.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go fuck yourself, pal!

You joined in June of 2005. How would you know he's been here a year and a half.....

Oooo, this must be a new troll account, or were you banned???
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Now all you need is a REAL HK rifle and you'll be all set.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go fuck yourself, pal!

You joined in June of 2005. How would you know he's been here a year and a half.....

Pssst. There is a joined date.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go fuck yourself, pal!

Did you misread it?  He

Why I most certainly did. A 1000 apologies.
It's about time that friggin' mooch paid for something that's free. Pay for me too, would you?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go fuck yourself, pal!

Uhhhh. gee, just a guess, I suppose.
samsong
Post Number :: 1477

CO, USA
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Ooooooh a tough guy who don't take shit off nobody....

How unique....
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

GREAT!!! Welcome aboard.... Again!

(Ummm Mods... can you PLEASE go into the Team clubhouse and delete all the threads about Samsong we started.... ya know... the ones where we make fun of him??? )
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread makes me so happy I could just shit myself!

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#13]

SRM
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice goin', Samsong. Great animation, jtw2.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Nice goin', Samsong. Great animation, jtw2.

Thanks, guys. Any chance you people think "recon rabbit" is one of the infamous troll-masters back for his 14th birthday and his third troll account?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Since I have never shot one, how would you comapre a real 91 or 94 (.223?) HK to the clones out there? I know that you are the HK maestro; I still remember that clever and enlightening post on how to do a mag change with the HK laying on the deck.

I'm not sure I'll ever have the spare money to buy a real HK91; damnned things are as expensive as a new  car engine!

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Team membership is overrated!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since I have never shot one, how would you comapre a real 91 or 94 (.223?) HK to the clones out there? I know that you are the HK maestro; I still remember that clever and enlightening post on how to do a mag change with the HK laying on the deck.

I'm not sure I'll ever have the spare money to buy a real HK91; damnned things are as expensive as a new  car engine!

94 is the 9mm (semi MP5) and the 93 is the .223.

Clones vary but in every case factory HK beats the shit out of the clones.

The only way to even come close is a custom build and that ain't cheap.

Given the numbers imported HK 91s are generally the most affordable. If you have the money standing by and are fast you can pick one up for about $2,000.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

94 is the 9mm (semi MP5) and the 93 is the .223.

Clones vary but in every case factory HK beats the shit out of the clones.

The only way to even come close is a custom build and that ain't cheap.

Given the numbers imported HK 91s are generally the most affordable. If you have the money standing by and are fast you can pick one up for about $2,000.

Thanks for the advice, Steyr. I appreciate your guidance; thank God guys like you are on this website - or it'd all be just goofy trolls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top