Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Hopefully we don't lose to OU again this year. I know we are better than them athletically this year, but it's the whole mental aspect of it.

I'm hopin' for a Rose Bowl repeat!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Roll Tide! Bama beat SC 37-14. The Athens Trembling Chihuahuas only beat them by 2 points, IIRC, yet the mutts are ranked and Bama ain't.

Isn't Alabama currently ranked #20 in the polls?  Besides, what ranking do you expect from a team that went 6-6 last year and 4-9 two years ago?  They usually don't start them off in the top ten (or top 25) with those types of seasons, and close wins against the likes of Southern Miss don't help much in the rankings.  

edited to add:  Its actually a fairly basic concept.  If you finish in the top 10 one year, there is a good chance you will begin at least in the top 15 next season.  If you go 4-9, well there's not much chance the pollsters will vault you into the top 25 until you actually beat some decent teams...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nebraska Huskers eek out a 7-6 win over Dave Wannstache.

Damn...our offense needs such an infusion of talent...it's sad.  Blackshirts looking good but it's way too early to get caught up in that.  We'll know how good they are after they play Texas Tech....the same squad which hung 70 pts on them last year.  Ugh!  

Another Husker fan here.  We have the talent, but its too young this year (our freshman class rocks).  Also, it takes time to break in a coach from the NFL.  I was at UVA for law school when they were breaking in Al Groh.  Took about three years for him to dumb down the NFL system enough for the college kids to be able to handle it.  I'm looking for big things next year and the year after.  

They were saying that 2 years ago.  Virginia is a top 25 team just not one that will find it self being able to stay in the top 15.  UVA beat us 2 years ago and I can't think of the last time they had a big win.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
WVU 31-19 over the Maryland Twerps Terps.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Ducks won.  

Next week is going to be one hell of a game with USC coming to town.  It will be LOUD.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The Arkansas Razorbacks got stomped about 8" below ground level.  Sucked.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We'll do our best to get some revenge for you.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Amen Brother! That was a pretty good game, and to see Darth Visor throw that clipboard down in disgust was a thing of beauty! Hopefully some of the players will stay healthy this year and get it all back on track. And dont worry Jason, they will...........gotta get the kinks out and get some depth built

Quoted:
Roll Tide!  Bama beat SC 37-14.  The Athens Trembling Chihuahuas only beat them by 2 points, IIRC, yet the mutts are ranked and Bama ain't.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#9]

<-----------------

Just got home

Beat Fulmer at his own game.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nebraska Huskers eek out a 7-6 win over Dave Wannstache.

Damn...our offense needs such an infusion of talent...it's sad.  Blackshirts looking good but it's way too early to get caught up in that.  We'll know how good they are after they play Texas Tech....the same squad which hung 70 pts on them last year.  Ugh!  

Another Husker fan here.  We have the talent, but its too young this year (our freshman class rocks).  Also, it takes time to break in a coach from the NFL.  I was at UVA for law school when they were breaking in Al Groh.  Took about three years for him to dumb down the NFL system enough for the college kids to be able to handle it.  I'm looking for big things next year and the year after.  

They were saying that 2 years ago.  Virginia is a top 25 team just not one that will find it self being able to stay in the top 15.  UVA beat us 2 years ago and I can't think of the last time they had a big win.

No.  I'm saying that Nebraska will get the west coast going in a couple of years.  Virginia has a good system, its just not going to get the talent that a Nebraska can.  I'm saying that it takes a few years to adjust the west coast to college.  I like UVA, but I'm really a Husker fan.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#11]
My Wolverines won, but it really doesn't matter. I can't see anyone beating USC or VT.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#12]
OU
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
<-----------------

Just got home his

Great Game!  Finally we have a head coach, instead of Foley's flunky friend.

I'd like to see Chris Leak capitalize on some of those open plays a little better.  But overall, I was very pleased.

Alumni from 88
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My shitty Miami Hurricanes managed to eke out a win.  God, I can't wait till they fire Coker...he won a championship with Butch Davis' players and then went on to prove he can't recruit for shit, and his offensive coordinator is a joke.

Typical Miami, Fair-Weather Fan.  

Bite me.  I've been a Hurricane fan since 1974 (the first time I watched a college football game).  Just because I am not a brain-dead homer who can't see his own team weaknesses doesn't make me less of a fan.  Stick your orange-colored glasses where the sun don't shine, junior.

How silly of me not to recognize the lifelong dedication you've had for the Hurricanes.  I don't know,...maybe it was the wildly loyal-to-the-Orange-and-Green way you opened your ridiculous post?

Quoted:
My shitty Miami Hurricanes managed to eke out a win.

Do us REAL FANS a favor and stay the hell out of the Orange Bowl.  It's fair-weather, "Love them when they WIN - Hate them when they're Down" BULLSHIT phoney fans like YOU that give Miami fans a bad name.  

Yeah, that Coker sucks at recruiting.  EVERY team in the country wanted W. Williams and L Legget.  Coker got them.  You're a MORON.

And thanks for writing off a very young, yet promising team off after just 2 GAMES - BOTH AGAINST RANKED TEAMS.

Worst thing about your type of 'fan' is that you'll be there on the steps of the courthouse on Flagler when the Canes win the National Championship telling everyone how you're their biggest supporter.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmm...go Tide.

Bama 37

South Carolina 14 (Steve Spurrier)

Never know which Alabama team will show up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
How stupid of me to ASSume shit about a person I don't know

Fixed it for you.  Now bugger off.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
My Wolverines won, but it really doesn't matter. I can't see anyone beating USC or VT.

Ann Arbor is a WHORE!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I admit I'm a half-assed, phoney Canes fan.  

Fixed yours for ya.  Now bend over.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ann Arbor is a WHORE!

UofMs record vs Illinois
65 wins
21 losses
2 ties

Illinois has what a total of 4 wins and 2 ties vs UofM in the last 45+ years?

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Now bend over.

Yeah, you struck me as swinging that way.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#21]
West Virginia University 3-0.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My shitty Miami Hurricanes managed to eke out a win.  God, I can't wait till they fire Coker...he won a championship with Butch Davis' players and then went on to prove he can't recruit for shit, and his offensive coordinator is a joke.

Typical Miami, Fair-Weather Fan.  

Bite me.  I've been a Hurricane fan since 1974 (the first time I watched a college football game).  Just because I am not a brain-dead homer who can't see his own team weaknesses doesn't make me less of a fan.  Stick your orange-colored glasses where the sun don't shine, junior.

How silly of me not to recognize the lifelong dedication you've had for the Hurricanes.  I don't know,...maybe it was the wildly loyal-to-the-Orange-and-Green way you opened your ridiculous post?

Quoted:
My shitty Miami Hurricanes managed to eke out a win.

Do us REAL FANS a favor and stay the hell out of the Orange Bowl.  It's fair-weather, "Love them when they WIN - Hate them when they're Down" BULLSHIT phoney fans like YOU that give Miami fans a bad name.  

Yeah, that Coker sucks at recruiting.  EVERY team in the country wanted W. Williams and L Legget.  Coker got them.  You're a MORON.

And thanks for writing off a very young, yet promising team off after just 2 GAMES - BOTH AGAINST RANKED TEAMS.

Worst thing about your type of 'fan' is that you'll be there on the steps of the courthouse on Flagler when the Canes win the National Championship telling everyone how you're their biggest supporter.

someone takes college football a tad seriously  WTF?  You give Miami fans a bad enough name all by yourself
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I owe no one an apology for being a fan.  I believe the title of this thread was: "How did your FAVORITE School.....etc"  To post a Canes-Bashing ditribe in the midst of real fans celebrating their team's performances was typical behavior of an attention-starved Troll.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We'll do our best to get some revenge for you.

I hope so, all I've been hearing about all day is how bad Arkansas is and that Texas is best.  Rice?  The Little Sisters of the Poor, Louisiana-Lafayette?

SC is #1 and will stay that way until somebody knocks them off and that doesn't look too very likely.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:07:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
West Virginia University 3-0.

Congrats on y'alls good start.  Looks y'all are in for a good season.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:01:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I owe no one an apology for being a fan.  

No, you owe everyone an apology for acting like an asshole.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:14:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Yea, too bad for UT. Instant replay foiled another potential ref'ing call debacle (1yard line trap catch by UT receiver).

F'cking hilarious watching Fulmer throw his clip board ala' Spurrier.

Anyway, looks like another wacky SEC session is shaping up.

Go Gators!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Roll Tide! Bama beat SC 37-14. The Athens Trembling Chihuahuas only beat them by 2 points, IIRC, yet the mutts are ranked and Bama ain't.

Isn't Alabama currently ranked #20 in the polls?  Besides, what ranking do you expect from a team that went 6-6 last year and 4-9 two years ago?  They usually don't start them off in the top ten (or top 25) with those types of seasons, and close wins against the likes of Southern Miss don't help much in the rankings.  

edited to add:  Its actually a fairly basic concept.  If you finish in the top 10 one year, there is a good chance you will begin at least in the top 15 next season.  If you go 4-9, well there's not much chance the pollsters will vault you into the top 25 until you actually beat some decent teams...

If they are number 20 now, that's great, I didn't see it.  

Last year is supposed to be irrelevant .  The rankings are SUPPOSED to be based on what they are doing NOW, not last year.

I don't think it's a fair concept at all.  Say a team finishes top 10 one year and graduates or sends to jails all it's seniors.  It is NOT the same team that finished the previous season.

Like I said, Bama beat SC a lot worse than the chihuahuas did, so how can the mutts be rated higher, based on common opponents, right now SC being the only one?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/LonghornAR15/texas-ar.jpg

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/LonghornAR15/one.jpg

Hopefully we don't lose to OU again this year. I know we are better than them athletically this year, but it's the whole mental aspect of it.

I'm hopin' for a Rose Bowl repeat!!

we got your # bro    
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Bears won over the Illini 35-20, so far has won all their games
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:37:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Enjoy it while you can, Nov. 12 is coming.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Enjoy it while you can, Nov. 12 is coming.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Last year is supposed to be irrelevant . The rankings are SUPPOSED to be based on what they are doing NOW, not last year

You clearly do not understand the ranking/poll system in college football.  But, for arguments sake, let's take your approach.  How many teams have been ranked at the time Alabama played them?  In case you don't know, the answer is zero.  UGA opened the season with a 30-pt victory over Boise St (which was #18 at the time).   Alabama hasn't even played a team to be ranked in the top 50 this year, so your logic is a little flawed.    

So, please enlighten me.  What has Alabama done to deserve a higher ranking? Beating a team with a losing record proves nothing (except to you). Remember, it doesn't matter if you win by one point or fifty, a win is a win.  Just ask Auburn the last three years!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Last year is supposed to be irrelevant . The rankings are SUPPOSED to be based on what they are doing NOW, not last year

You clearly do not understand the ranking/poll system in college football.  But, for arguments sake, let's take your approach.  How many teams have been ranked at the time Alabama played them?  In case you don't know, the answer is zero.  UGA opened the season with a 30-pt victory over Boise St (which was #18 at the time).   Alabama hasn't even played a team to be ranked in the top 50 this year, so your logic is a little flawed.    

So, please enlighten me. What has Alabama done to deserve a higher ranking? Beating a team with a losing record proves nothing (except to you). Remember, it doesn't matter if you win by one point or fifty, a win is a win.  Just ask Auburn the last three years!

Bama 37 SC 14
Georgia 17 SC 15

That's enough.

As for Boise being #18, that's a joke.

Part of the polls IS score, so a win by one point is NOT the same as a win by fifty points.

That's funny, a chihuahua fan talking about logic.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow, just wow....  

Larry, your post simply doesn't make a lot of sense.  Here's a direct quote from you:

The rankings are SUPPOSED to be based on what they are doing NOW, not last year

So, let's look at this year (again).  How many ranked teams has Alabama played?  Ok, how many ranked teams has Alabama beaten this year? In case you are still confused, the answer remains zero.   Furthermore, this may be a shot to your ego to admit this, but previous year's results factor greatly in to polling systems.  A 6-6 from last year team is not going to shoot up the polls simply because they have beaten a few substandard teams.  Also, in case you have forgotten, Alabama didn't exactly light it up against Mid Tennessee State or Southern Miss.  In fact, they struggled in both of those games.  Maybe you only mean "what they did last week", or "what they have done against teams who've played Georgia".   Honestly, what part of this is going over your head?

Like I said, you really aren't making a lot of sense here.  But, I will commend you on your infantile labeling of the team.  However, I'm sure you can do better than that.  By the way, when was the last time Alabama even beat the "chihuahuas"?  Oh, thats right, that was long ago and it doesn't matter any more.  

Look, Alabama is off to a decent start, but don't get too far ahead of yourself.  They still haven't played any real competition, and they really haven't shown they are that good of a team.  If you can prove otherwise, feel free.  Sure, they are 3-0, but they were also 3-0 last year to start the season (and ended up 6-6).  

Beat some real competition, and prove you are no longer a .500 (or even sub .500) team.  Then, and only then, will I believe Alabama is legit.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#36]
My purple Paladins handly defeated the Samford Bulldogs...y'all can argue about who's number one but in I-AA we actually decide that on the field...cough...playoffs...cough.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Wow, just wow....  

Larry, your post simply doesn't make a lot of sense.  Here's a direct quote from you:

The rankings are SUPPOSED to be based on what they are doing NOW, not last year

So, let's look at this year (again).  How many ranked teams has Alabama played?  Ok, how many ranked teams has Alabama beaten this year? In case you are still confused, the answer remains zero.   Furthermore, this may be a shot to your ego to admit this, but previous year's results factor greatly in to polling systems.  A 6-6 from last year team is not going to shoot up the polls simply because they have beaten a few substandard teams.  Also, in case you have forgotten, Alabama didn't exactly light it up against Mid Tennessee State or Southern Miss.  In fact, they struggled in both of those games.  Maybe you only mean "what they did last week", or "what they have done against teams who've played Georgia".   Honestly, what part of this is going over your head?

Like I said, you really aren't making a lot of sense here.  But, I will commend you on your infantile labeling of the team.  However, I'm sure you can do better than that.  By the way, when was the last time Alabama even beat the "chihuahuas"?  Oh, thats right, that was long ago and it doesn't matter any more.  

Look, Alabama is off to a decent start, but don't get too far ahead of yourself.  They still haven't played any real competition, and they really haven't shown they are that good of a team.  If you can prove otherwise, feel free.  Sure, they are 3-0, but they were also 3-0 last year to start the season (and ended up 6-6).  

Beat some real competition, and prove you are no longer a .500 (or even sub .500) team.  Then, and only then, will I believe Alabama is legit.  

Sheesh, leave it to a chihuahua fan to go around in circles.  The ONLY common opponent that the two have played this year were far more soundly trounced by Bama than UGA, who almost lost the damn game.

It's called comparison.  Apparently, THAT is going over your head.

As far as the last time Bama beat the trembling chihuahuas, I don't remember, but as you said, it was a long time ago and has no bearing on this year.

You can go round and round about last year, but THIS year's ratings should have nothing to do with last year.  Yeah, Boise was ranked 18, based on LAST year, which makes it invalid.  Boise is in the WAC, for Pete's sake.

It's hilarious for you, an UGA fan to mention anything infantile.  One of the main reasons I detest the trembling chihuahuas has been living among their fans.  Talk about infantile!  They don't even seem to realize when they have had a suckass season.  They can't even seem to grasp the concept of COMMON OPPONENTs.

I would like to see UGA play Middle Tennessee and Southern Miss.  They aren't the pushovers you seem to think.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#38]

were far more soundly trounced by Bama than UGA

What, if anything, does this prove??  Talk about running in circles...

It's called comparison

No, its called irrelevant.  Arguing one team is better than another without a direct head-to-head matchup is both futile and pointless.  Which one are you going for?

Face it, common opponents mean nothing (except to you).  

One of the main reasons I detest the trembling chihuahuas has been living among their fans

OK, move somewhere else.  Pretty simple, huh?

I would like to see UGA play Middle Tennessee and Southern Miss. They aren't the pushovers you seem to think

Yes, they are the pushovers everyone thinks they are.  Why do you think Alabama scheduled them as their first two games?  Middle Tennessee is 0-3, and has lost to Akron and North Texas.  Yeah, that's a real tough team!  

Larry, I hope for your sake Alabama doesn't have another mediocre year.  By the way you are carrying on now, I don't think you could handle it!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

were far more soundly trounced by Bama than UGA

What, if anything, does this prove??  Talk about running in circles...

It's called comparison

No, its called irrelevant.  Arguing one team is better than another without a direct head-to-head matchup is both futile and pointless.  Which one are you going for?

Well, gee, that is EXACTLY WHAT THE POLLS DO.

Face it, common opponents mean nothing (except to you).  Well, there is no logical reason for comparing such a thing.

One of the main reasons I detest the trembling chihuahuas has been living among their fans

OK, move somewhere else.  Pretty simple, huh?  Nah, didn't say I didn't love the state.

I would like to see UGA play Middle Tennessee and Southern Miss. They aren't the pushovers you seem to think

Yes, they are the pushovers everyone thinks they are.  Why do you think Alabama scheduled them as their first two games?  Middle Tennessee is 0-3, and has lost to Akron and North Texas.  Yeah, that's a real tough team!  

Larry, I hope for your sake Alabama doesn't have another mediocre year.  By the way you are carrying on now, I don't think you could handle it!

I really wish they would play each other.  If they have another mediocre season, so be it, I am not the one I see in all the anguish that the UGA fans go through.  I am not the fanatic, I don't drape everything I own with Bama stuff like I see houses, cars, babies done around here.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:50:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
My team is not doing too hot.

University of Tennessee just barely beat University of Alabama Birmingham, a team that was way under rated, and that hurt our rating. I think we droped from 3rd (Coaches Poll) down to the dirt.

Then we get beat by University of Florida, some of that was bad calls by the Zebras and a lot of it was unexperienced players.

Bad calls from the zebras my ass.  We beat your ass.

You want bad calls, look at last year when the SEC admitted the refs screwed up in Knoxville and suspended the entire crew.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#41]

I am not the one I see in all the anguish that the UGA fans go through

What is this "anguish" that the UGA fans are going through??  We've won over 40 games in the last four years, an SEC Championship, and haven't been ranked out of the top-10 since 2001.  Yeah, I don't know if we can handle any more of this anguish...

I am not the fanatic

Now that's funny!  You have been ranting and raving about Georgia being ranked higher than Bama, and then you are going to claim to not be a fanatic??  Man, this is really getting to you more than I thought!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

What is this "anguish" that the UGA fans are going through??  We've won over 40 games in the last four years, an SEC Championship, and haven't been ranked out of the top-10 since 2001.  Yeah, I don't know if we can handle any more of this anguish...

I am not the fanatic

Now that's funny!  You have been ranting and raving about Georgia being ranked higher than Bama, and then you are going to claim to not be a fanatic??  Man, this is really getting to you more than I thought!

I actually like Larry, but he is ranting alot about UGA.. Oh here's the real kicker... His second following is Ga Tech.... That should explain everything. Just talk slow to him so he can understand... LOL.....

PS.. Larry Im just haveing fun .. don't take it personal.. We all are just armchair quarterbacks, You , Jason and myself........ Ive always like Bama and Always pull for them in the SEC WEST conferance.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I am not the fanatic

Man, if you think that is ranting and raving, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Based on YOUR reasoning about ranked teams, GT should be rated higher than UGA.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
MSU 44, ND 41

graphics.collegesports.com/graphics/teams/msu-lg.gif
graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/msu/galleries/msu_und_091705/apcacunrr_MICHIGAN_ST_NO_199EY-lg.jpg

Hell Yeah!!!
BA Political Science, Michigan State University, 1987
MBA Materials and Logistics Management, Michigan State University, 1994
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My team is not doing too hot.

University of Tennessee just barely beat University of Alabama Birmingham, a team that was way under rated, and that hurt our rating. I think we droped from 3rd (Coaches Poll) down to the dirt.

Then we get beat by University of Florida, some of that was bad calls by the Zebras and a lot of it was unexperienced players.

Bad calls from the zebras my ass.  We beat your ass.

You want bad calls, look at last year when the SEC admitted the refs screwed up in Knoxville and suspended the entire crew.

preach it, brother!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Drew Tate for Heisman!

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Go Fucking Irish !!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Miami Hurricanes  23    Colorado Buffaloes   3

Kyle Wright goes the last 2 yards himself against CU.

Watch out VTHOKIESHOOTER...  Here come the Canes!:

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Miami Hurricanes  23    Colorado Buffaloes   3

Kyle Wright goes the last 2 yards himself against CU.
img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/809886/Wright.jpeg

Watch out VTHOKIESHOOTER...  Here come the Canes!:
img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/809886/Ibis.jpeg

*yawn* GT 7
           VT 51

I watched the Miami game, y'all are average at best.  I also noticed that the stands were rather empty

When you all come to the 'burg you will be nothing more than a tropical depression.

Go win anyway.  We need y'all ranked as high as possible to help us in the BCS poll though if USC and LSU loose this week it won't matter.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Iowa State 28- Army21 Too bad I was working last night. Sounded like a good game....... Next week we will start Conference play AT Nebraska. That will be a good game. Milldude
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top