Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2001 7:41:35 PM EDT
I was just there (Church camp at Camp Nikoa) for a week.  Those tanks sure are loud! :)  I loved it everytime the 50cals would open up.  Kept wishing that I knew someone locally to do a little shooting...
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Eric, I'm in Louisville, can be at KNob Creek in 20 to 30 minutes from where I live. Send an e-mail and we can get together and do our part to keep the world free from insideous cardboard targets. [smash]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 12:46:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Bowling Green area here.[uzi]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 7:16:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool!!  My LEGP is arriving in a week or so.  We need to get together and burn some ammo.  Wheres all the local ranges? Please gives distances from Ft Knox if you can (and dir, N, S, E, W...etc)  Whats the different ranges at each? 100yd, 200yd, etc.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 7:18:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey Eric, I'm in Louisville, can be at KNob Creek in 20 to 30 minutes from where I live. Send an e-mail and we can get together and do our part to keep the world free from insideous cardboard targets. [smash]
View Quote

Wish I'd known you were in louisville.  Earlier in the year the daughter was at Kosairs for a week with a heart surgery (doing great!!) and I was just sitting around the entire time.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 7:58:02 AM EDT
[#5]
From Ft. Knox, head North on Dixie Hwy (towards Louisville) about 15 miles.

Hang a right (Only way you can turn, unless you want to drive in the Ohio River [:)] ) on Hwy 44.

About a mile or two down the road, you'll see a large sign on the Right, for Knob Creek.

Turn right and just keep going until you see the range. (Note: there is a old bridge you have to drive over, don't worry, it [u]shouldn't collapse[/u] [;)] )
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
From Ft. Knox, head North on Dixie Hwy (towards Louisville) about 15 miles.

Hang a right (Only way you can turn, unless you want to drive in the Ohio River [:)] ) on Hwy 44.

About a mile or two down the road, you'll see a large sign on the Right, for Knob Creek.

Turn right and just keep going until you see the range. (Note: there is a old bridge you have to drive over, don't worry, it [u]shouldn't collapse[/u] [;)] )
View Quote

Whats the range fee?
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I live in Louisville, if you guys go shooting send me an e-mail.  My LEGP should be here in the next couple weeks also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top