Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2001 7:33:51 PM EDT
Yee-Haww!!!!!
Looky what we got here!
Just surfing around and caught the NRA/KKK spoof and tried the "show me more like this" link.
I figure we've got enough sites and links here to pester the HELL out of the anti-gunners for a long time.  These will go to all of my friends.  I'll be busy.
Wanna get fired up?  Check some of these out---
[url]http://www.chickenhead.com/features/nrakids/index.html[/url]
[url]http://search.netscape.com/browse.psp?cp=nrpussmm&id=262186[/url]
Which one got [i]your[/i] goat?
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not even going to look. All it is is a bunch of snoty winey(spelling?) snobs giving mindless reasons why we shouldn't have gun but it's ok to murder a baby before it has a chance to live and I already have enough to get pissed at.[:(!]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that supposed to be satire or what?
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Satire?  No.  Satire is tongue-in-cheek humor.  This stuff is just plain stupid.  Notice the boy with his finger on the trigger?  It figures, coming from an anti-gun site.
That's the reason I posted this Topic.

I got in hot water with my Aunt and Uncle re some stupid joke about "W" having no brain.  I retorted that he was smarter than they figured because he still won the election, etc.
They also sent me some story about a bird protecting its young in a forest fire.  Nice story, but, animals aren't Human, and I went off on that a bit.  I love my Family and I don't stand still while being attacked.  Sticky situation.

Bottom line?  I'm sick of getting bashed by the Liberal Anti-Gun Pro-Choice Tree-Hugger Animal-Rights contingent and I'm hitting back, no matter who it is.
That's why I put the links up.

We're preaching to the choir here. Why whine(at least the whiners on their side are fighting...) on AR15.com when the links provide a way to bash back?

Of course, you could always write a letter to the President...
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
"Soccer-Mom Propoganda"
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 10:56:11 PM EDT
[#5]
So many idiots, so little time...
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's my favorite:
[b]Doctors Against Handgun Injury[/b] A division of the New York Academy of Medicine representing over 600,000 doctors that believe they have a responsibility to lecture on gun safety because of the death and injury toll caused by shooting incidents.

Are they kidding??
CS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top