Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/10/2005 6:11:43 PM EDT
un fucking believable.

www.ktvu.com/video/4946889/detail.html

I am being told that these are CHP, not LAPD, despite the article that accompanies the video identifying them as LAPD.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Dupe but a longer better edited dupe
thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Dupe but worth reshowing.  Fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats fucking criminal.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The only poetic justice[if possible]
would be if the woman is contacted by an atty.
pro bono, and sues them [LEOs] individualy.
Wins big, and retires on "Easy Street".

myit
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

myit

Lawsuits are coming believe me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#7]
WoW!!
Unfucking believable.

So who here thinks we still have rights when the shtf?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I sincereley hope there is a major legal lash back against this bullshit after the fact.. Its obvious any serf who tries to fight these fucks is gonna die for it and be demonized from every angle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]
No, poetic justice is when someone forcefully removes the same LAPD thugs' families from their dwellings and confiscates their means of protection.  What goes around comes around.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#10]

I couldn't find any other posts with links in them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Something tells me I'm going to regret seeing this.
Here I go...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#12]
as pucked up as it may seem, it might be perfectly legal...

www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/08/martial.law.qanda/
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Cowards
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#14]
They just want to help.  Don't try that with my mother you cowards.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:12:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Fix your title, it was the California Highway Patrol...  A state agency.

Eric  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#16]
So that's Cal Highway Patrol's finest?

Good way to break someone's hip. Should be assault & battery.

Pretty tough when they are in a gang and the opposition is one 90 pound lady.

Disgraceful.

ETA: why isn't body slamming little old ladies on their CHP Blog?

Contact info for these "heroes" (as if they would care)
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#17]
for some unknown reason I cant see the first video, can anyone give me a direct download link?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Definately excessive use of force.  She was not threatening anyone and should have been left alone.  I hope that the inept mayor is made to pay for this.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Well I hate to say this but, This motherfucker would not go peacably
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
as pucked up as it may seem, it might be perfectly legal...

www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/08/martial.law.qanda/

Legal according to illegal laws.
The ultimate law of the land is the US constitution, and it trumps all others.
As I read it, they have NO right to disarm people, and NO right to invade people's homes and abuse them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
for some unknown reason I cant see the first video, can anyone give me a direct download link?

Check out the tacked "Official Gun Confiscation" thread here, there are downlind links and more.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#22]
thanks _DR
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#23]
As a long time LEO I am ashamed at what I saw.  

They should be fired and sued.  Arnold should be proud.

From now on when I see shit like this on AR15.com,

I will have no comment, one way or the other.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#24]
People really need to calm down about this whole NO evacuation.

You're acting like this could lead to an abridgment of our civil rights.

Sheesh.  Do I need to send some of you some tinfoil?

Anyway, I've got to go.

I'm rotating my SHTF ammo stash and need to burn off a few rounds.

I mean, just in case you guys are right about this gov't abuse non-sense.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#25]
You have got to be kidding me!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:55:55 AM EDT
[#26]
I wonder what happened between "I don't want you in here, period." and when they jumped on her. You can tell that part was edited out...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I wonder what happened between "I don't want you in here, period." and when they jumped on her. You can tell that part was edited out...

They were in there without a warrant in the first place.

Some light reading material

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#28]
I saw that on the news over here the other day. KTVu's Ken Wayne rode along....yeah right.
That clip has been stolen from ITV news in Britain. See the other woman in the clip...She's an English reporter. Is there any part in the clip where you see this mysterious Ken Wayne???
The old woman agreed to let her in to talk, if the police promised to stay outside. They agreed and then reneged on that agreement. Very trustworthy people they have there

Mark
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#29]
That LAPD pig is an F'in Pig. I 'd love to get a piece of his ass. My hope is that the son or nephew of this hero is lucky enough to find the location of his helpless mother, wherever she may be, and return the favor. This is where PD are no different than any other criminal on the steet. Flame on PD and defend this f'n PIG.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I saw that on the news over here the other day. KTVu's Ken Wayne rode along....yeah right.
That clip has been stolen from ITV news in Britain. See the other woman in the clip...She's an English reporter. Is there any part in the clip where you see this mysterious Ken Wayne???
The old woman agreed to let her in to talk, if the police promised to stay outside. They agreed and then reneged on that agreement. Very trustworthy people they have there

Mark

See if you can locate that clip (ESPECIALLY with the CHP promising one thing, then doing the opposite) - even so much as writing the station or posting a link so others might.

Everyone needs to see first hand what value the "word of the CHP" has.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mark

See if you can locate that clip (ESPECIALLY with the CHP promising one thing, then doing the opposite) - even so much as writing the station or posting a link so others might.

Everyone needs to see first hand what value the "word of the CHP" has.

I'm trying to find it
be patient

Mark

sorry guys....can't find it

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Dupe but a longer better edited dupe
thanks

How is this a dupe?  Looks real to me.  So much for our rights.  We have a right to die according to the libs.  However, it must be in a manner that they allow.  What a bunch of hypocrites.  I don't see why they are not letting people stay if the really want.  This is one big cluster f!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

myit

Lawsuits are coming believe me.

I hope so!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#34]
It seems that some of the links to the old lady getting attacked have been "sanitized" (bad parts edited out).

And the full versions I have found can't be downloaded.

Is there a link for this where I can save the clip?

I don't want this to be forgotten, denied, or ignored.  

Do any of our California members recognize these particular CHP JBT's?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:29:31 AM EDT
[#35]
OH MAN!!! this is unreal... You sure this was taken in America?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
It seems that some of the links to the old lady getting attacked have been "sanitized" (bad parts edited out).

And the full versions I have found can't be downloaded.

Is there a link for this where I can save the clip?

I don't want this to be forgotten, denied, or ignored.  

Do any of our California members recognize these particular CHP JBT's?

This one's worked well for me, lately.

Shit...it'd be helpful if I supplied the link, huh?
sdp.ppona.com/
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:35:34 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
OH MAN!!! this is unreal... You sure this was taken in America?

Dont worry, atleast these little nazis made it home tonight
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
People really need to calm down about this whole NO evacuation.

You're acting like this could lead to an abridgment of our civil rights.

Sheesh.  Do I need to send some of you some tinfoil?

Anyway, I've got to go.

I'm rotating my SHTF ammo stash and need to burn off a few rounds.

I mean, just in case you guys are right about this gov't abuse non-sense.

This is EXACTLY how I feel and why today, I am ashamed to be a police officer.

Protect and Serve NOT Evict and Confiscate.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
This is EXACTLY how I feel and why today, I am ashamed to be a police officer.

Protect and Serve NOT Evict and Confiscate.

Sheep

There are good cops and bad cops (I am privileged to know a few or the former) - what is it with the asshats like this ChP bunch? Do they get off on bodyslamming little old ladies? Is this some sort of steroid-fueled hostility or other mental defect? Bad part is, all officers get painted with that broad brush when some hero like the one in the video decides he can show some grandma who's boss. This isn't giving the business to some crack addict who just cut someone, this is going into someone's home, shitting on the Constitution, then physically assaulting the homeowner.

People should see all the steps people in emergency medicine go to avoid hurting the elderly (I just spent 4 hours of a 12 hour day of ConEd yesterday on immobilization techniques for C-spine) then I see some fat stupid fuck tackle a frail old woman. What a fucking idiot. Does he realize wtf he is doing? Moronic brain-damaged cretin.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Eric  

I was wondering about that. And according to another linked article Nagin can only order the NOPD to forcibly remove someone but only the Govenor can order outside agencies and the NG to forcibly remove residents. I'm not sure if she has given this order. The last I heard she had not.

Even if removing residents is legal, there certainly was no reference to the legality of conficating guns.

But lets face it. More than likely no one will be held accountable for any Constitutional violations.

Welcom to the USA.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Disgusting and chilling to say the least.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:02:41 AM EDT
[#42]

That is what they want you to think... that she must have "done something".

There were two Jack Booted Thugs.  They positioned themselves on opposite sides of her.

She had previously shown them her handgun was unloaded, held it with the cylinder open, her hand over the top strap, and at no time was her finger near the trigger nor was her hand in a position to fire the (UNLOADED) weapon.  They were in no danger from her and THEY ALL KNEW IT, including the cameraman.

When the one to her left (closer to the camera) JBT#1 addressed her, she turned her head to face him and reply.  

At that time JBT #2 (on her right, farther from the camera) tackled her to the ground like a football lineman.  That tackle would have hurt anyone, even me, in good shape.  An old lady with brittle bones, he probably broke ribs at the very least.

Then they held her outside (ON DRY LAND) her crying in pain, with her arms twisted behind her back.  She cried out in pain, oh please just let me sit down on my porch.

I want to see prison time in general population for those JBT's.

Edited to add:   Don't any of you LEO's even dare to excuse these JBT's.  There is no excuse.

If they are so tough, let's see them disarm the Blackwater operatives.  No?  They only assault old ladies and peacable citizens.  Bullies with Badges.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Eric  

+1
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
There are good cops and bad cops (I am privileged to know a few or the former) - what is it with the asshats like this ChP bunch? Do they get off on bodyslamming little old ladies? Is this some sort of steroid-fueled hostility or other mental defect?

I don't know.  But it fucking infuriates me.  I just returned from NOLA after deploying there with some officers from my agency.  If I had been more anonymous in previous posts I have made since I have joined, I could go into greater detail about the shit happening there.  As it stands, anyone who really wants to post my name, dept and badge number already has more than enough info.  Commenting further could cost me my job.

Quoted:
Bad part is, all officers get painted with that broad brush when some hero like the one in the video decides he can show some grandma who's boss. This isn't giving the business to some crack addict who just cut someone, this is going into someone's home, shitting on the Constitution, then physically assaulting the homeowner.

Bingo.  I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution, not wipe my ass with it.  I told my agency we were not needed, and frankly, that we did not want to have any part in what was about to go down.  Thankfully for once, Command Staff agreed with me.

Quoted:
People should see all the steps people in emergency medicine go to avoid hurting the elderly (I just spent 4 hours of a 12 hour day of ConEd yesterday on immobilization techniques for C-spine) then I see some fat stupid fuck tackle a frail old woman. What a fucking idiot. Does he realize wtf he is doing? Moronic brain-damaged cretin.

I don't care what kind of uniform they are wearing, somebody sandbags my mom like that infront of me, there's gonna be serious trouble.  That shitbag should be fired.  For the "It's Just Tactics and Trainging Kicking In" Crowd....Bullshit.  I have been on two large,e exceptionally well-trained tactical teams, inculding the one I current serve on and that shit just don't fly.

That crap pisses me off so much that I can't see straight.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#45]
The only thing giving hope is (hopefully) there are enough LEO & .mil (active & retired) who do get it.

I wouldn't want to hazard a guess as to what the percentages are (of those who would blindly ignore the Constitution and those who have the common sense and integrity to uphold it)

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#46]
All of us need to do much more than post our outrage here. Send email to the Chief CHP commandant, and a respectful written letter to Arnold, the governor himself , with a CD burned of the complete clip so he can see it and be outraged himself. This could have the intended consequences for these officers, whose faces are clearly idenitfiable in the clip.

Let the guys who run the state decide his fate. Make your outrage heard. Here you are just preaching to the choir.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Sheep, you and your fellow officers REFUSED?  THANK YOU!  

The SDP (Streaming Download thing) does not work on the link posted at the top of this thread.  Can anyone point me to a downloadable version of the full clip?

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Now we know why they wear the ninja gear.  There might be someone, somewhere, who could identify these cocksuckers and extract vengeance.

Note:  I am NOT advocating such actions, just stating that sooner or later, they'll be prey in their own homes......just like the little old lady in the video.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
All of us need to do much more than post our outrage here. Send email to the Chief CHP commandant, and a respectful written letter to Arnold, the governor himself , with a CD burned of the complete clip so he can see it and be outraged himself. This could have the intended consequences for these officers, whose faces are clearly idenitfiable in the clip.

Let the guys who run the state decide his fate. Make your outrage heard. Here you are just preaching to the choir.

Ageed!
Can someone post links to those you who need to recieve e-mails regarding the perps commiting these treasonous acts we witnessed in the clip.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Now we know why they wear the ninja gear.  There might be someone, somewhere, who could identify these cocksuckers and extract vengeance.

Note:  I am NOT advocating such actions, just stating that sooner or later, they'll be prey in their own homes......just like the little old lady in the video.

I advocate it. Do you think THEY would if they witnessed this happen to THEIR grandmother. Hell yes they would. Post names and addresses, I hope they get theirs.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top