Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2001 6:51:44 AM EDT
10. There are better, deadlier and messier ways to kill people.
9. If we can't control drugs how can we control guns?
8. When guns are outlawed, everyone who wants a gun will have one.
7. I recently found a gun that had been lost in my house for three years. How are we going to find the ones people want to hide?
6. Some guns are worth thousands of dollars and most are worth hundreds. Who gets to pay for them?
5. If it saves just one life, it won't be worth it.
4. When guns are outlawed, only cops and criminals will have guns.
3. When guns are outlawed, books and newspapers can't be far behind.
2. Any smart 12 year old kid can go to any supermarket and come out 24 hours later with a working, loaded gun and a functional bomb.
1. We have been training criminals to use machine tools in our prisons for 100 years and books on gunmaking are in every library, instructions are on the internet and millions of people have the knowledge without reading a book. Who do you think will replace Smith & Wesson, Colt and Ruger?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:54:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Very good!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:09:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Regarding #7, are you in the FBI? Can I help you clean your house?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#3]
#1 reason - I will not let it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Regarding #7, are you in the FBI? Can I help you clean your house?
View Quote
LMAO[:D]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:12:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:13:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Gun control isn't going to work? I'm confused, the guy that was talking to me when I forgot to put on my tin hat said it would.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#7]
#1) Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
View Quote

It doesn't matter what weapon they use, if someone wants to kill a person he or she will find the means to do so.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 8:53:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
#1) Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
View Quote

It doesn't matter what weapon they use, if someone wants to kill a person he or she will find the means to do so.
View Quote

Remember when a month or so ago, an adult male entered a Japanese school and killed 8 children with a knife?  Ammunition like that, albeit troublesome, can be used against the anti's for their "save the children" foundation.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#10]
You forgot one....

I'll never comply!!![X]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top