Posted: 7/19/2001 8:28:09 PM EDT
[url]http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGA5NSVEDPC.html[/url]

World gone mad!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats just what I needed to hear...
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummm hmmm I dont know what to say.  I feel dumber for just reading that.  I mean o my gosh she allegedlly exposed herself.  While I belive it is a little sick I don't think it needs national attention or even news coverage.  I mean I can find more immportant things to report than that.  Heck talk about some one who stopped a crime with his legally owned concealed weapon.  Or some woman who killed a man trying to rape her.  Geezzz what has the media become.  O well my 1.5 pennies.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]

She was "trolling"
KenS
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:06:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Is she hot???
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Mooning people is against the law?  That's stupid.  And a 2 year old saw her tits?  BFD, maybe a year ago he was sucking on some, and now he just sees one and he's been harmed?  Give me a break.  Is Florida all out of real criminals to arrest?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Why couldn't I be her neighbor?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:02:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually it is here in Florida, that criminals come from most of the other states since the outlawing of bounty hunting about 5 years ago!

So now those who are, lets say from some foreign nation caught trafficing in some "you know what", and allowed bond for lets say $1 million, then they pay three times that cash, and no one looks for them, when they skip!!!!!!!

So yes, Florida has more criminals that they know what to do with, but surely not hunted down these days, too dangerious for the average guy!!!!

When LEO's do pick up many of these criminals, they have to just let them go because the agancy that wants them will pay to transport them, or to house them! With Bounty Hunters however, transportation, housing, and feeding the perp are all part of the job, and it is cost effective. So one must question what is really going on?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 4:06:15 AM EDT
[#8]
years ago when i was on a Navy ship, we just happened to come across a Russian submarine that did an "emergency blow" as we were cruising along the Bering Sea.

of course, the ship's klaxon and 1MC was blaring, "General Quarters! General Quarters! All hands man your battle stations!"

We didnt get to our stations before exposing our bare US NAVY asses to the "enemy."  today this would probably be cause for an INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT.

hey where in the hell is everyone's sense of humor lately? screw political correctness.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 4:09:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Is she hot???

View Quote

At 45, I don't think so....

You might see raisins!...[:D]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 4:51:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Geez, she was only expressing her 1st Amendment rights.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 9:32:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mooning people is against the law?
View Quote

Its Utah, what do you expect?  Not wearing socks when you have sandals on is probably a felony.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mooning people is against the law?
View Quote

Its Utah, what do you expect?  Not wearing socks when you have sandals on is probably a felony.
View Quote

Naughty mormons...
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#14]

The case has been referred to the Inspector General's Office in Washington, which investigates possible wrongdoing inside the Department of Justice.
View Quote

Brings a whole new meaning to:  A jury of her peers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top