Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 12:39:15 PM EDT
Yesterday my normal hottie maid was unable to work so a different maid showed up (still pretty hot in her own right)

well, she apparently disliked the blackness of my frying pan went and washed it, my Cast Iron frying pan with 6 years of seasoning to it, it is not my only long term seasoned pan, but damn!  Don't people know any better?

ah wel, it coudl have been worse, I am frying bacon in it tomake it normal again, eventually, hopefully, and at least she had real nice Tits (and ass    I just wish she had asked before washing the pan (it was sittign on the stove in it's rightful place of honor)

just bitter and figured saying soemhting about it would help, it didn't  Now I will go back to Mourning
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Lose some of your title. You're making the page 2 feet wide...!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Not at 1400x1050.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
could be worse, you could live in Cana, um, never mind.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah no shit... I was wondering WTF is up with the ARFCOM now?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not at 1400x1050.

Looks fine at 2048x1536 also
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Tell her you know a single guy in the states she would like.  I'll teach her all about pans and seasoning.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#10]

She must be punished, in a manner befitting the crime.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#11]
What.  The.  Fuck?

Pics, my good man?

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:27:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What.  The.  Fuck?

Pics, my good man?

Never seen a frying pan?

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Never seen a cast iron one with a six year season, no.  And apparently...you're not going to see one for a few years.  

Sorry, sometimes I take cheap shots.  That was uncalled for.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:49:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Thats it????? Your frying pan got washed?

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Never seen a cast iron one with a six year season, no.  And apparently...you're not going to see one for a few years.  

Sorry, sometimes I take cheap shots.  That was uncalled for.

it is alright, and I still have 2 other good fry pans with several year old seasons (though the longest seasoned pan I have had the handle break off, I bought it for 25 cents and it is far older than any other pan I own, of course I am the one who broke the handle off of it....

my MIL has a pan that has been seasoning for more than 20 years, my GMIL has one that is (purportedly) being seasoned into it's 4th decade.....   it looks it even if it has not been.

I will try and get pics of the maid, if I am able
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Okay, but did the maid tidy up your, ahem, drawers?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

HaHaHa!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn I would be pissed.   But alot of people and Kaligfornians dont know that you do not wash a Cast Fryer.  Thats whats wrong with society today,  everyone just going around washing 6 years of cooking out of a cast fryer.  That problems solved,  now we can go on to solve the problem of  why you arent banging your maid.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Tac Penguin - wow!

Completely serious:  holy crap!  

I'm not that much of an enthusiast, but I mess around in the kitchen once in a while.  Pans seasoned that long?  Great merciful crap, they must be wonderful!

Get ye some goose eggs to go with that bacon.  ;)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Okay, but did the maid tidy up your, ahem, drawers?

So also washed his seasoned  boxers.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#21]
I feel your pain man

15 yrs ago when my Paternal GrandMother died the family went absolutely APE over what who got.

As the eldest grandchild I had first pick and I picked "Grams" two old cast iron frying pans (There was a 150 yr old china set in the original case that came across the frontier with my Great-Great-Great G-Mom up for grabs that I left for the eldest girl) that she cooked any number of meals for my brothers and I in over the years we were fortunate enough to be a part of her life

NOBODY touches my fryin' pans
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#22]
You have a hot maid and you're bitching about a frying pan?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Damn I would be pissed.   But alot of people and Kaligfornians dont know that you do not wash a Cast Fryer.  Thats whats wrong with society today,  everyone just going around washing 6 years of cooking out of a cast fryer.  That problems solved,  now we can go on to solve the problem of  why you arent banging your maid.  

I'm married, and even though that seems to not be reason in and of itself in these times, she is also 15, in 3 years she is goign to be positively devastatingly hot
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What.  The.  Fuck?

Pics, my good man?

www.pantherprimitives.com/images/frying-pan.jpg

Never seen a frying pan?

GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So also washed his seasoned  boxers.

Could be worse - in the Civil War, cooking pots were frequently used for washing clothes...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top