Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2001 1:08:42 PM EDT
What do you carry in yours and why? I just got through cleaning mine out and what a bunch of sh$t. Repacked and ready to go! [):)]pg
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't have a real one yet. Waiting for the AR15.com logo ones. My for now range bag has half a dozen "frisbee's" courtesy of my Cd burner,patches,gun oil,brass,rags..ya junk!![:)]
View Quote
OHHHHH the frisbees I forgot thanks striker [):)] pg
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a nylon sportsbag from Sports Authority.  It's just big enough to fit a folding stock gun (like my Daewoo K2, or Rem 870) or an AR or FN/FAL broken down.  In it I carry a spotting scope.  Cleaning kit for the common calibers (9mm, .45, .223, 7.62).  Ear and eye protection.  I'll toss in whatever specific stuff I need that day (like mags for whatever gun).  Ammo can go in there as well, but it starts to get heavy then with guns and all.  

Ross
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a galatti range bag.

It always contains the following...

[list]
Hearing protection
plus a few of the disposable ones
Range saftey glasses  
My Form 4 for my M16
My USGI cleaning rod
spare AR firing pin
small flat tip screwdriver
pad for keeping track of how many rounds I fire during a range session
Stickys to cover up bullet holes in the targets
staple gun and staples
old pmp battlepack bag to keep any spare brass I wish to keep after shooting
[/list]

Then I usually put other things in it before a trip to the range.

[list]
Some mags for rifles or pistols
pistols
rags
some ammo if I'm shooting only a few hundred rounds.  (I use an ammo can if I shoot more)
[/list]

Thats all I can remember right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top