Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2001 3:44:44 AM EDT
U.S.ARMY LEG 66-67
U.S.ARMY RESERVE COMPONENT 83-92 1/101 CAV ATTACK PLATOON, 142ND LRSD (ABN), 92-95 PHASE 1 & 2 PG EVALUATION,
96 US JUDGE, BECAUSE OF VA BULL SHIT, FINDS ANDREUSAN IS PERMANATELY DISABLED DUE TO MEDICATIONS GIVEN TO HIM WHILE ON ACTIVE DUTY IN EARLY 91,
HAS FLORIDA DISABLED VETERANS LICENSE PLATES BECAUSE 100% SERVICE CONNECTED INJURIES, AND PAYS NO PROPERTY TAX,
BUT HE IS NOT A VETERAN TO MANY OF YOU BECAUSE OF HIS VIEWS,
ACTUALLY, HE DOES NOT GIVE A SH_T WHO OF YOU QUESTION!!!!!

JUST THE FACTS!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:30:38 AM EDT
[#1]
That's one.

Are you going to attempt to back up this "story that's been flying around the net for years" or not? Do you have anyone I could talk to? Do you have a website I could link to? Do you have an email to forward me?

Or will you admit you made it up just to stir up garbage?

Jeff Smith
Murphy TX
[email protected]

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
ANDREUSAN IS PERMANATELY DISABLED DUE TO MEDICATIONS GIVEN TO HIM
View Quote

Let me guess, your disability is "Mental" right?

M.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Come on, I'm trying to be as civil as possible here.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
It's amazing that someone who claims to have served in a "CAV ATTACK PLATOON" would post this: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=37660[/url]
Very sad.
Pitiful.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:51:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he was a PX Ranger.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:56:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

M.
View Quote

Lets play BASH THE VETERAN! Lets make fun of
someone's DISABILITY incurred while in service to their country.[-!-]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:58:15 AM EDT
[#7]
If he served, then he should be proud of it, and I won't insult him by calling into question his military qualifications. That just makes it all the more confusing and infuriating when he attacks what I'm proud of, and is unwilling to back it up with more than "an story that has been flying around the net for years now."

Send me an email, andreusan, and we can take this offline.

Jeff Smith
Murphy TX
[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:01:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

YEA RIGHT, Civility rules on Andreusan threads!
You and your gangbangers got more information
than you deserved and are entitled to.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:05:48 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]IF[/b]....I wonder.

Would someone who claims to have served in a "CAV ATTACK PLATOON" post this?: [url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=37660[/url]

...there are reasons one might.  I believe I mentioned them in the post.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:05:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
It's amazing that someone who claims to have served in a "CAV ATTACK PLATOON" would post this: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=37660[/url]
Very sad.
Pitiful.
View Quote

Save your pity for yourself! Go back and read
the drivel you wrote about Andreusans "supposed
military service." You are so far off base your in the Stadium parking lot[-!-]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's one.

Are you going to attempt to back up this "story that's been flying around the net for years" or not? Do you have anyone I could talk to? Do you have a website I could link to? Do you have an email to forward me?

Or will you admit you made it up just to stir up garbage?

Jeff Smith
Murphy TX
[email protected]

View Quote

ACTUALLY, YES, IN THE WORKS NOW! It started in Australia along with some kind of conter terror training and military operations.

Did not post to start bull shit, because I would find it hard to believe, but if true, then I have a problem with it!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:09:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

M.
View Quote

You need help, and, NO you scumb_g!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:09:58 AM EDT
[#13]
John, you clown, I'm not yet convinced.
YOU, of all people should know that just because someone has served in the Army, doesn't mean they can't also be misleading and foolish.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:10:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

YEA RIGHT, Civility rules on Andreusan threads!
You and your gangbangers got more information
than you deserved and are entitled to.
View Quote

Why are you involving yourself in this? Did I ask for any help? Did andreusan? Why don't you sit this one out until the man either backs up his story on the Marine Corps disarming the nation of Australia or admits that he has nothing. I'm making every effort to keep this out of the gutter.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:11:36 AM EDT
[#15]
andreusan, please email me: [email protected]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:12:22 AM EDT
[#16]
As I recall, he asked a simple question with no implied accusation that it actually happened.  The bunch of oversensitive jarheads [:)] that are chewing on this guy took it as a huge insult, as if he accused them personally of disarming the oversized island of Australia.

It was a simple yes or no question.  The guy's heard a rumor and asked if there was any truth to it.  That's all.  Personal attacks really are not required  in this situation.

Norm
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Thats enough proof for me. I attacked you earlier for no reason. For that I am sorry.
[beer]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:16:43 AM EDT
[#18]
To Marines, asking to verify such a libelous "rumor" is like asking a man to confirm or deny an ugly rumor about their mother. (...and please, let's not start talking about mothers.)
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:18:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey Norm, don't take this personally, but you're off base a bit when you make this out to be "a bunch of oversensitive jarheads chewing on this guy." Now he claims to have supporting information, but is not posting it, claiming that "YES, IN THE WORKS NOW! It started in Australia along with some kind of conter terror training and military operations."

He didn't just ask a question, he made another in a series of posts that call into question the honor and integrity of US servicemen. I called him on his sources, and he's done nothing but avoid the question for two days. I tried to take the high road and do this offline, but that was not possible. Go back and read [b]my[/b] posts. I'm not chewing on anything or anyone.

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:21:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:22:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top