Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/31/2005 10:22:16 AM EDT
... by a long shot!

Sure, some folks are genuinely concerned & looking for ways to help (thank you) , but all of the "looting" & dupe nonsense has got to stop!

It's a three ring circus around here... grow the fuck up & at least try to act like you give a shit about your fellow countrymen.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Well put NYPatriot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#2]
See my post from about 15 min ago!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Very well said!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#4]
It's the racist and cop bashing stuff that gets to me - the guys who said that police comandeering supplies for public use should be shot. Really makes me sick. Some of the people here should go over to Stormfront.org or something.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Take into consideration, several members of the ARFCOM community actually live where this is happening. We're not just watching it on TV like you guys. We can look out the window and see it first hand. I'm not one to speak out against free speech or anything, but this is ridiculous. ARFCOM, you guys should know better. ARFCOM as a whole has been more like a family than anything else. Here lately, that's apparently been pushed to the back burner.

People now think that "oh, fuck it..it's just the interweb". It's not. These are real people, dealing with a real catastrophe. Show some fucking respect.

That is all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
... by a long shot!

Sure, some folks are genuinely concerned & looking for ways to help (thank you) , but all of the "looting" & dupe nonsense has got to stop!

It's a three ring circus around here... grow the fuck up & at least try to act like you give a shit about your fellow countrymen.

I don't give a shit. I hate people.

Edit: I hate racists, non-racists, priveleged, poor, black white green and red. This whole thing matters to me, but I'm not appalled by it. Hell, I knew it was gonna be a shitstack when I saw it going to N.O.

Even with all that said, this dupe bullshit has gone off the deep end today.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#7]
... by a long shot!

Ditto.  (See my rant in Team Forum.)

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
... by a long shot!

What if there are more than a few I sincerely DON'T care about?  It may be a small minority but it sure makes it hard to spend my increasingly precious resources on people who are little more than common criminals?  Trust me, I'll have no choice but to kick in my part for these animals once they get a new bite on the government tit.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It's the racist and cop bashing stuff that gets to me - the guys who said that police comandeering supplies for public use should be shot. Really makes me sick. Some of the people here should go over to Stormfront.org or something.

Were they really comandeering the supplies to use or to sell?

The regulations on medicines is tremendous and the pharmacy has to keep strict records on them.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
... by a long shot!

I couldn't agree more. This is a major disaster that will effect this country very deeply, and we have a bunch of childish people creating havoc.  I hope the mods and staff are locking threads AND accounts.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#12]
this is why we have the Team Forum
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

So it's now racist to point out the FACT that the VAST MAJORITY of looters being seen on TV are minorities?? Sorry but in all the footage I've seen of looter, and all the pics I've seen of loooting, ALL were minorities, mostly blacks. How is pointing that out racist. Yes I will give you the fact that some of the posts have been racist, and they have been delt with, however the majority of them are spot on about who is doing the looting.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
this is why we have the Team Forum

It's good to have a thread like this where the freeloaders can read it too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

My prob is that everytime someone mention UNACCEPTABLE behavior in a particular cultural group everyone screams RACISM when it has been proven that certain groups are pre-disposed toward violent/unacceptable behavior. Look at L.A. or Detroit. not to mention ALL of the looters I have seen are in FACT black etc:

Now BEFORE y'all call ME a racist I truly feel sorry for those who are in need IRREGARDLESS of color, however the F'n SCUMBAG looters and GANGLAND type behavior should be dealt with HARSHLY and there is NO let me say again [b]NO excuse for this behavior no MATTER what
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So it's now racist to point out the FACT that the VAST MAJORITY of looters being seen on TV are minorities?? Sorry but in all the footage I've seen of looter, and all the pics I've seen of loooting, ALL were minorities, mostly blacks. How is pointing that out racist. Yes I will give you the fact that some of the posts have been racist, and they have been delt with, however the majority of them are spot on about who is doing the looting.

Yes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#17]
I live probably 8 hours away from the coast.  And my town is filled with people taking refuge.  No big deal except street crimes have QUADRUPLED since yesterday morning.  I was at dispatch earlier and they were a circus too.  I know were not going through anything like what they are down on the coast.  But I'm Northwest of Memphis and personally feeling the impact.  People white and black are doing it.  Here and there.  If some of you haven't gotten yet that one reason the media is showing primarily black llooters to so to stir up shit, you never will.  I'm as guilty as anyone as having a shoot the looter mentality.  I told my boss an hour ago that if I feel my life is in danger tonight at work, prepare for a mess in the morning.  He understood.    But NYPatriot is right, this has gotten out of hand.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

WHY? Its a FACT
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

You speak the truth.... and from what I have seen, that will get a thread locked fast.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

WHY? Its a FACT

I don't know but I have a theory.  I'm a foreign national from a country that never had slavery.  When I came to the US I noticed (among many other things) that many Americans (especially liberals) have what I call 'white guilt'.  I think it's because of the slavery in this nations past.
What this does is make it so people are so gun-shy about saying anything involving race that might be construed/misconstrued as racially insensitive that they won't say it even if it's totally true and obvious
I don't have this so I sometimes have to watch it or I will state some objective truth and people get upset.  In fact, I've had to knock it off today so this is about all I'll say about it.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Regardless of your personal philosophy....MUCH human suffering is happening in NO.  To not be affected by it in some small way is well...something less than human.

Folks should still be allowed to voice their opinion around here...I've seen the pics and I can verify that in fact it would appear from our beloved media that minorities are in fact doing most of the looting.  The video footage supports that...end of story.  Why would it be wrong to dwell on what has been seen by nearly everyone here on the board?

If in fact that is not the case, the media is not reporting the situation correctly.

Not trying to stir the pot here..but come on folks..L**ting is a crime and should be dealt with accordingly with the strictest possible measures.

ETA:  I think the dissent here today is based on the fact that some want to be more vocal with their opinions.  Nothing new around here about that?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Though I agree with you NYP, I also understand the frustration that people are feeling. I mean some of those fellow countrymen are thieving bastards and I for one have no room for that! I understand that the cop and racist threads are a must go, but people have a solid gripe with the actions of so many down south.

Again I agree, full-on circus, but you have ot expect it with this size of event.
CH
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
... by a long shot!

+1, -1

There is some stupid shit being said.... name a day that isn't the case though?

How do you know who is and isn't helping?  Does the fact that I really hate the looting, pillaging, animals mean I have no sympathy or desire to help the elderly and poor and who are simply trying to stay alive on very limited means?   It does not.   I truely feel for them and I hope they can get out of the hell on earth that place will be / already is.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My prob is that everytime someone mention UNACCEPTABLE behavior in a particular cultural group everyone screams RACISM when it has been proven that certain groups are pre-disposed toward violent/unacceptable behavior. Look at L.A. or Detroit. not to mention ALL of the looters I have seen are in FACT black etc:

Now BEFORE y'all call ME a racist I truly feel sorry for those who are in need IRREGARDLESS of color, however the F'n SCUMBAG looters and GANGLAND type behavior should be dealt with HARSHLY and there is NO let me say again [b]NO excuse for this behavior no MATTER what

[Grammar Nazi] Irregardless isn't a word. [/Grammar Nazi]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#25]
This thread reminds me of a bunch of Dungeons and Dragons players sitting around in their midevil attire and talking crap about how everyone else but them are ignorant bastards. Does this so-called "cop bashing" include remarks made by many ARFCOMMERS here who believe in private property rights and who were stating that IF it came to their supplies being commandeered by "the state", they would defend their rights? What a bunch of selfish bastards for having the gall to draw the line IF such things were to occur in their area! A purely HYPOTHETICAL arguement at this point. And what about this "not giving a f#ck about their fellow countrymen" stuff? Does that include those (me included) who've gotten on their knees in the morning and night and asking God for his tender mercies to comfort those who've lost everything, and also asked that they be inspired as to how they might help bear the burden of the Gulf Coast? This may just be ARFCOM's finest hour by virtue of the fact that ARFCOM is a place to exchange differing ideas and points-of-view -- and that my friends is being done by the pageload. Get off your high horses...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

WHY? Its a FACT

I don't know but I have a theory.  I'm a foreign national from a country that never had slavery.  When I came to the US I noticed (among many other things) that many Americans (especially liberals) have what I call 'white guilt'.  I think it's because of the slavery in this nations past.
What this does is make it so people are so gun-shy about saying anything involving race that might be construed/misconstrued as racially insensitive that they won't say it even if it's totally true and obvious
I don't have this so I sometimes have to watch it or I will state some objective truth and people get upset.  In fact, I've had to knock it off today so this is about all I'll say about it.

I don't feel guilty about anything and the actions of the looters has nothing to do with slavery. Slavery has occured in almost every culture and continues to happen in many others.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

WHY? Its a FACT

Well like you I don't feel that "white guilt" I have nothing to feel guilty about, I had nothing to do with slavery, either did my parents or their parents or their parents. I agree wtih you alot on those observations too. To many people are to worried they might offend even when they are stating facts.
But ya know what, I will garuntee you that a lot of those black looters will look at it like this is thier get even for "400 years of oppression" and all that good shit. I;ve seen the comment made more then once already in regards to the looting.

I hate the comments about the looters being oppressed people. No one in this coutry is oppressed. They are just to fucking lazy to go work thier ass off to improve thier lives.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
... by a long shot!

+1 and try to help.  Folks will need all the help they can get.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't feel guilty about anything and the actions of the looters has nothing to do with slavery. Slavery has occured in almost every culture and continues to happen in many others.

Well, I guess I'd say you're not one of those people with that white guilt I sometimes see.  But I would have thought that before today from what little I know of you online.  You seem comfortable with objective reality.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Posted By NonConformist...

My prob is... blah, blah, blah, etc...

And there in lies the problem. This isn't about your, mine, or anyone elses petty Internet grievances. We are the fortunate ones! We got off light... all we have to do is sit on our fat asses at home & watch the death & destruction on our wide screen T.V.'s

This about something much bigger & more serious! It's about destruction on an unprecendented scale, and rather than pulling together we seem to be splintering apart.

We're all Americans, right?    
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#31]
The sad thing is that we could talk about looting all day if the people doing it were white.  Also, all this PC bullshit just started in the last 15 years, no white guilt shit here.  

Bill3508
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
This thread reminds me of a bunch of Dungeons and Dragons players sitting around in their midevil attire and talking crap about how everyone else but them are ignorant bastards. Does this so-called "cop bashing" include remarks made by many ARFCOMMERS here who believe in private property rights and who were stating that IF it came to their supplies being commandeered by "the state", they would defend their rights? What a bunch of selfish bastards for having the gall to draw the line IF such things were to occur in their area! A purely HYPOTHETICAL arguement at this point. And what about this "not giving a f#ck about their fellow countrymen" stuff? Does that include those (me included) who've gotten on their knees in the morning and night and asking God for his tender mercies to comfort those who've lost everything, and also asked that they be inspired as to how they might help bear the burden of the Gulf Coast? This may just be ARFCOM's finest hour by virtue of the fact that ARFCOM is a place to exchange differing ideas and points-of-view -- and that my friends is being done by the pageload. Get off your high horses...

Nicely put.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#33]
There is definetely some Liberal undertones in the way things are moderated.

It's not that most of us don't care about the seriousness of the problems in NO it's the fact that many of the residents don't seem to care and in fact see it as simply an opportunity to steal. It's disgusting really.

Bringing up absolute fact is a serious enough offese to get a topic locked. I guess the way around getting locked is either to say "white people are doing it too" or just plain don't mention the facts at all. The latter seems to be a little safer way to go.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:48:14 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I guess I'd say you're not one of those people with that white guilt I sometimes see.  But I would have thought that before today from what little I know of you online.  You seem comfortable with objective reality.

I agree with you that liberals may have that mind set.

But I also believe in calling a spade, a spade.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Spade is a spade, you can't call it any other way.  I'm sure some of these people actually need water and food,but the dude with the flatscreen I'm sure he could do without.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#36]
I think today is a good day to take a break from ARFCOM.

Later...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can relate to some of those people at least from when I was growing up. I know what it's like. My mom busted her ass when I was younger to make sure that my sister and I had what we needed. She not only worked, but went to school so she could get her degree. She never blamed the "system". She just worked her ass off to change things. And sometimes I wonder as tupac put it so well "A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it" I  don't really know cuz I was a kid, she didn't let us see that. She just did it. It was never an excuse for her. If she could do it than in my eyes no one has an excuse as to why they can't.

I also have a very different outlook on what is and isn't racist. When I was growing up all the black kids I knew called eachother, that mean nasty word that starts with N that I can't say or I'll get banned, and they called me that too.  "What up my N----" was as common to hear said to me as hello or whats up buddy. And I'd say it right back, and to this day I still do with certain people and it's not a problem execpt to people who are to overly sencitive on racial issues. Hell the Nword is used so damn much and in so many context that anyone who thinks it is purley a racialy derogatory word anytime it's used is blind, behind the times and to caught up on being "racialy sensative"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#38]
It is not our best day.  

We ARE like a bunch of nimrods sitting around wringing our hands and acting like fools.  We are not on the ground seeing what is going on, we are not faced with the logistical tangle that the police and local officials are and we (unless some of you are in NO) have no real clue what is going on.  Since when do we rely on the news for anything that nears objective truth?

Fact is.. many lives are still at stake.. many more will be lost if evacuation is not the tope order of the day.  All else pails in this effort including looting.  There is no property worth a human life.  Public health and safety are on the top of the list for the officials on the ground.  Live come first and from what I know of emergency response that is what we are seeing.  So let'say off a bit and see what happens after the lives that can be saved are.  And while were are at it let us act like grownups ...please
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Later...

See ya when you get back.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Later...

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#41]
1. The abuses going on by the NOPD are inexcusable. I have no problem with stores giving permission to the LE folks (like Wal-mart has) to go into their stores and take medical supplies, food, whatever is necessary to feed them and help them restore order. It is the dumb so and sos in uniform who think that means that they should get a new TV in the process that are the problem, and I am sure there are a lot of NOPD officers who would like to smack the dunderheads that are making the entire department look like thieves.

There are some on this site who take every opportunity they can to bash cops. I rarely agree with them. But when there are pictures all over the place of the NOPD stealing things, I have to agree with them that it is really no different than theft. I don't agree that shooting them is an acceptable response.

2. People who are saying "fuck em" to the people in NO baffle me. When did being an American mean not giving a "flying fuck" about anyone but yourself? That is just unacceptable.

3. The looters are evidence of what truly lurks in cities across the nation. Years of liberal PC bullsh*t that teaches "diversity" rather than being a decent human being and a societal climate that values all the wrong things produces EXACTLY what we are seeing in N.O.

Men of principle need no law. Those without principle need the boot of government on their neck, or else there will be no order whatsoever.

Rampant immorality produces rampant disorder, which inevitably leads to rampant growth in government power. See my signature line for proof. Remember this scene in N.O. the next time someone complains about the "religious right". Decent national morals are CRITICAL to avoiding the kind of hell that we are seeing in N.O., and have seen in lots of other places.

4. Most of the looters seem to be black. This shouldn't suprise anyone because the idiot liberals have spent years trying to destroy the education system, beginning with the schools where the kids who need a decent education the most live. Black kids and black folks in general are paying one hell of a price for idiot liberal ideas.

Liberal stupidity is responsible for most of the problems in the black community that end up manifesting as looting during an emergency.

But I have news for you: Libbies are not satisfied with trying to make black people into slaves all over again. They want to be master of ALL people, which is why they are doing their best to mess up EVERY school in EVERY place. If they have their way, 70-80% of ALL AMERICANS will react the exact same way as these looters.

It isn't a color thing. It is a power thing. And yet there are people on this very website who out of some irrational fears and hatreds that would HELP them. N.O., ladies and gentlemen, is a glimpse into our future if we let them win.

5. I can understand someone taking food to feed their kids. I cannot understand someone taking computers and DVD players. Taking food can be argued as survival. (But only in certain instances) Taking computers is just downright theft, and the worst kind of theft.

6. This whole mess is going to be expensive. We are going to foot the bill. That doesn't make me happy.

I am obligated to help people in need, but I can understand how people can get tired of footing the bills for all this stuff.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Later...

You mean GD isn't upto its usual high standards today and this is upsetting you? The usual high-road 'sacred' threads concerning animal cruelty, pie, dolls, christian-bashing, porn, teh gays, etc have been mostly replaced by 'disgusting' threads concerning looters, private property rights, etc? Well maybe ARFCOM got a bit of a scrubbing during Katrina too and the threads that matter most now concern REAL issues in people's lives RIGHT NOW instead of a bunch of locker room humor and total crap. I fail to see how this is ARFCOM's darkest hour...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

[Grammar Nazi Nazi] Yes, it is.  It isn't a "preferred word," but it is a word. [/Grammar Nazi Nazi]

www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=irregardless

As to the original post/topic:  Amen.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its also a fact that the majority of New Orleans is black and an even larger majority of the poor in NO are black.   Those are the people most likely to need help to evacuate, so they would be the majority of civilians left in NO.  So if your statement is simply a reminder of the obvious fact, then its not racist, its  just glaringly obvious to even the most casual of observers.   Bravo.

If on the other hand you make the statement to push your racist agenda (like say Noncomformists belief that some ethnic groups are more predisposed to violent/unacceptable behaviour)) then yes, it would be racist.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#45]
I want to help those who evacuated and now have no place to go back to.  I can emphathize with those folks.

I am sorry, but I don't feel a lot of sympathy for those who did not evacuate with 3 days notice.  I don't want to hear that they could not afford gas, they had hundreds of busses taking people out.  Very few had a legitimate reason not to evacuate.  Quite a few stayed behind just do they could loot.  

You see tape of cars underwater and you wonder why those cars and their owners are not several hundred miles north.

If that offends some of the sensitivities around here, so be it.  If you want to feel sorry for looters, go ahead .  Last time I checked, there ain't much food in boxes marked SONY.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#46]
High Horses..Tell our ARFCOM member to grow the F*&k up after his sister was robbed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Posted By NonConformist...

My prob is... blah, blah, blah, etc...

And there in lies the problem. This isn't about your, mine, or anyone elses petty Internet grievances. We are the fortunate ones! We got off light... all we have to do is sit on our fat asses at home & watch the death & destruction on our wide screen T.V.'s

This about something much bigger & more serious! It's about destruction on an unprecendented scale, and rather than pulling together we seem to be splintering apart.

We're all Americans, right?    

Hey NYPatriot....we seem to tend to agree about most things, but I gotta disagree with you a little here....I think we have shown how much we care, look at LARifleman's thread about losing his house...pretty much to a man and woman, everyone there said whatever you need, ask, we'll get it....

And the looting is a huge problem for many...plus it shows what is just below the surface in many areas of the country, especially big cities. Mainly stemming from the fact that there are generations of people, especially apparently in one particular culture, that have no pride or idea of self sufficiency. They have lived thanks to the assistence of government of all levels and liberals who believe in handouts as opposed to hand ups....

There is anger over the fact that we have so many such people within our society. It is obvious they are doing wrong, they know it, but they DONT CARE ONE BIT. It is a truly sad commentary on what our society has become, thanks to liberals and the gov.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
It is not our best day.  

We ARE like a bunch of nimrods sitting around wringing our hands and acting like fools.  We are not on the ground seeing what is going on, we are not faced with the logistical tangle that the police and local officials are and we (unless some of you are in NO) have no real clue what is going on.  Since when do we rely on the news for anything that nears objective truth?

Fact is.. many lives are still at stake.. many more will be lost if evacuation is not the tope order of the day.  All else pails in this effort including looting.  There is no property worth a human life.  Public health and safety are on the top of the list for the officials on the ground.  Live come first and from what I know of emergency response that is what we are seeing.  So let'say off a bit and see what happens after the lives that can be saved are.  And while were are at it let us act like grownups ...please

And why are those lives at stake?  Other than emergency personnel and perhaps those that were hospitalized when the storm hit, there really is no excuse for them to still be there so that their lives are at risk.

I have been through an ordered hurricane evacuation before.  I left.  I would have left any way.  Common sense and no underhanded reasoning ruled the say.  Someone in NO, given it's particularly unique position of being below sea level, that stayed had ulterior motives in mind, except the aforementioned people.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its also a fact that the majority of New Orleans is black and an even larger majority of the poor in NO are black.   Those are the people most likely to need help to evacuate, so they would be the majority of civilians left in NO.  So if your statement is simply a reminder of the obvious fact, then its not racist, its  just glaringly obvious to even the most casual of observers.   Bravo.

If on the other hand you make the statement to push your racist agenda (like say Noncomformists belief that some ethnic groups are more predisposed to violent/unacceptable behaviour)) then yes, it would be racist.  

And they were offered ample help to evacuate BEFORE the storm.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is in my dictionary.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top