Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2001 2:50:04 PM EDT

CBS: Wednesday, July 18 @ 8:OO Eastern Standard Time

The story appears to be about the increasing number of snipers being used by law enforcement agencies across the country.

Note:  I am not in the least opposed to snipers in law enforcement, and I am aware that this not an important issue that most of the people on this board are concerned with.  I do, however, believe that this is an interesting story/subject and merely want to give others that also might be interested a notice.

Also, since it is not likely that anyone will respond to this post before the program (I am not starting a post about the story though, only posting a notice), I would greatly appreciate any bumps to keep this post toward the top so others that may be interested will see it, since I will probably be busy and unable to do so.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Since, that was your first post, welcome to the board, and...

BTT
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Wonder what their take will be on this?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope it's not another "ban the .50s, ban the 'sniper rifles'"

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Just fired a 50-BMG today, first time "AWESOME".
Shot it out to only 400yrds. though. Now I can say I shot one of the biggest. Always enjoyed long range shooting and marksmanship. Will watch the show for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top