Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:50:53 AM EDT

Some gun shop owner needs to teach his employees better trigger control, especially when posting online ads:

www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=6896935
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Druids wrestle?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:54:12 AM EDT
[#2]

AND WHOA BUCKY LOOK AT THIS ONE HERE ITS A HIGH POINT!!! Its so urban, so absolutely gangy bangy that when the summer warehouse boy with the baggy pants droopin over his butt saw it he tossed his hoody over his head and took the position!!! Notice the technique!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:54:17 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a Highpoint Pistol, at least he's showing his potential buyers how to shoot it correctly.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#4]
"If you can find a zinc .45ACP out there better than the HiPoint, buy it!"

- Lee Iacocca
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Buy It Now for $500????  Someone has been hitting the pipe.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:59:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought Wild West Guns in Alaska had a pretty good reputation.  Why would they tarnish it what that crap?  Cute I guess, but not really funny.

The only amusing part is that you get free shipping for using "Buy It Now" .... HAHA!!

LL
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:59:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#9]
It's suppose to be funny.

A dealer of fine firearms is trying to get rid of this pot metal baby, get it
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:10:19 AM EDT
[#10]
That's the cheapest looking P.O.S. I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#11]
OOOOO I would just love to see the grill on the guy who is behind tha one when the slide fails. Years ago I bought a raven .22 for $20 at a flea market. Put about 1000 rds thru it, and one day the slide fell off, and it became a frisbee. Not a good gun.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The guys has a good sence of humor,
here is his ad copy . . .  . .

Yup.  Goal was to get people to look at the auction.  Think it's working.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The guys has a good sence of humor,
here is his ad copy . . .  . .

Wow! Look at this one, just fits our business model doesnt it? I mean hey, collector Colts, fine shotguns, high grade auto pistols AND WHOA BUCKY LOOK AT THIS ONE HERE ITS A HIGH POINT!!! Its so urban, so absolutely gangy bangy that when the summer warehouse boy with the baggy pants droopin over his butt saw it he tossed his hoody over his head and took the position!!! Notice the technique! Why this one is so absolutely megabassinanitrofueledHonda we cant even bear to shoot it (or are we just too scaredy?) Ill go out on a limb here and say that unless one of you guys buys this thing, my dear buddy and competitor, victorrobert, will snatch this one up for his personal collection..he was already here trying to snag it for his own auctions!!! This is the pistol that everyone wants (except us!). You hit the buy it now button, Ill ship it for free, otherwise $25. Have fun and keep your pants up.

For that price, I don't think he's legitimately trying to sell it.  Just having a little fun.

And if some moron buys it, that's their problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Its a HiPoint. How else are you supposed to hold it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:33:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
OOOOO I would just love to see the grill on the guy who is behind tha one when the slide fails. Years ago I bought a raven .22 for $20 at a flea market. Put about 1000 rds thru it, and one day the slide fell off, and it became a frisbee. Not a good gun.

Wow, you got a 1000 rnds through it?! Damn, they must have taken thier time with that one, it is a wonder it lasted half that long. Saw a guy shooting a lorcin that he "just bought!" and was all excited about it. 1st mag and about the second shot ( jamming on the 1st round,whoduh thunk it?) and the slide clips him in the forehead. They are such NICE guns!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:37:38 AM EDT
[#17]

inciting humor is still no excuse for poor weapons handling.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:48:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Lighten up Francis, I'm sure the gun was cleared and pointed in a safe direction.

I dryfire my pistols in my home all the time, after appropriately clearing the weapon.  I feel that I'm being perfectly safe about it - but if someone took a picture of me doing it it wouldn't be?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:57:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lighten up Francis, I'm sure the gun was cleared and pointed in a safe direction.

I dryfire my pistols in my home all the time, after appropriately clearing the weapon.  I feel that I'm being perfectly safe about it - but if someone took a picture of me doing it it wouldn't be?

yeah, I guess that's my point.  It's one thing to do it at home or with people you know and trust.  But posting it on an ad for the world to see is another thing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:10:02 AM EDT
[#21]
first middle aged+ w*gger I've ever seen
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Gosh what a "wacky" ad.

Definitely the laff-fest of the summer.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Its a HiPoint. How else are you supposed to hold it?

Wigger Dealer: " Why you hol' yo gat like dat?"

wigger: "Cause dats how it comes in da box."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top