Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2001 2:30:30 PM EDT
Does anyone here know of a good source for those big steel 40'locking cargo containers? Used? New? Serviceable?

I'm thinking of dropping one of those onto a remote property and then building a wood facade around it so it looks nice, but can still keep stuff safe and dry.

Also...anyone who's in the know for transporting one of those for a good price please speak up!  

(The property is in Northern Kali)

Thanks !!!
~smuggley
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Smuggley is this actually for Smuggling?
your name gives you away. [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Nah, it's just gonna sit on the ground, holding furniture and books and stuff for the "weekend retreat."  The cabin on the property got vandalized last year, and my family doesn't want that to happen again...

btw, if anyone knows who the vandals were, that would be an even bigger plus!  I have seen first hand the damage those little .223's can do!

~smuggley
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Smuggler! I just saw some used russian shipping containers for sale.  However, it was on the back of truck driving away.  I know where its going, if I pass that way I will get you the number.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.great-western.com/eqforsale.html
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Santa Rosa Press Democrat classifieds a few weeks ago I remember a 40' free for hauling. Another ad  I saw may still be running another 40' IIRC $1200.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top