Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2001 9:47:58 AM EDT
Andreusan, is he for real, or, as I suspect, a GOVERNMENT AGENT !!!! Planted here to collect info on us !!!!Think about it..... he posts these topics, then sits back and takes notes on those who might show a tiny bit of solidarity with him....THEN BAM !!!!!! a few minutes later a squad of jack booted thugs appears at your door !!!!!
and your carted away for re-education.
I could be wrong, but my foil beanie is on anyway !!!
[x]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Some one set up us the bomb!
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#2]
at first I thought he was just a TROLL but then I noticed his writing style keeps changing so I think he is one of the following

1. trolls (group of friends)
2. Gov. trying to get info (non tin hat)
3. Gov. Trying to get info (tin foil hat)
4. Young Troll

I realy think it is more than one person using this name
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:03:28 AM EDT
[#4]
he smells funny, i think he's a troll.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#5]
He is for real. He is a John Birch, New World order, Art Bell, tin foil hat kinda guy. The world has allways been full of them, we just avoided them at thre gun shows, bar etc... Now with the internet, every nutcase with a computer is posting their fears everywhere.
Are all of his posts screwy, no, but most are a waste of bandwidth. Hangfire posts some similar threads. Hell, even Imbroglio wears a UN tin foil hat. There are probably many consperacies that Governmennts have hidden, but everything is a conspiracy to Andruesan. Hell the fact that I sell & do gunwork to a cop friend of mine makes me part of it to him.
Scott
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No offense, but the proper honorific is COMRADE.
View Quote

Thanks, that was really buggin' the piss out of me.... [;)]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm actually a%#@^%^#@#^&*&@#(&!!! and then some!
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here is a great idea, Andreusan, for who ever he/she is or what they represent. The less said about them and less interaction with them will stop the screwy post that has everyone so worried. That's just my .02 cents.

Dave Dee
NRA/ILA Member
AR15.com Moderator of Reloading Forum
A great place to get answers to your reloading questions.
View Quote

Finally COMMON SENSE from another forum!
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Where would one apply for the governement thug web surfing and posting position?  Sounds like my dream job. I have extentsive experience surfing and posting on various sites.  

Hey Andy if you do work for the governemnt please e-mail so I can forward a copy of my resume. I Look forward to working with you.

References available upon request.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:17:18 AM EDT
[#15]
i'm all for boycotting his posts.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
at first I thought he was just a TROLL but then I noticed his writing style keeps changing so I think he is one of the following
1. trolls (group of friends)
2. Gov. trying to get info (non tin hat)
3. Gov. Trying to get info (tin foil hat)
4. Young Troll
I realy think it is more than one person using this name
View Quote

I believe you just discribed mcuzi!
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Andreusan makes me, and I am sure a lot of you, feel almost "normal". Anythime I feel I am on the edge, I just step over to the shallow, but troubled gene pool of Andre. And, Viola, I feel normal again!
Free therapy by Andreusan! It is amazing he has not tried to charge for the experience.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#19]
He's too stupid to be a government agent.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#20]
It does blow chunks that one can rarely tell who it is that does the posting.

Gov't agent? Doesn't matter to me. I suspect everyone of being one at one time or another.

I know one person who posts here (he is a mod) and he is the only one who is exempt from my occasional suspicions.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Wobblin Goblin:
It does blow chunks that one can rarely tell who it is that does the posting.

Gov't agent? Doesn't matter to me. I suspect everyone of being one at one time or another.

I know one person who posts here (he is a mod) and he is the only one who is exempt from my occasional suspicions.
View Quote

THE USUAL SUSPECTS!!!!!!! THE PLOT THICKENS!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#22]
If I see a topic I know I probably won't like, I pass it by without hesitation.  If I'm not sure, I maybe give it the once over lightly.

It doesn't take me long to figure out whether or not the topic is one I might enjoy or find the least bit informative.

There's always enough stuff on the Board to keep me occupied. Andreusan's stuff, whether done by him alone or by committee, does seem to attract a fair number of readers. OK?

Eric The(IMeanIt'sNotLikeWeDon'tHaveRealEnemies,NowIsIt?)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top