Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 9:13:26 PM EDT
If you could either have one million dollars, or do two chicks at the same time?  I'd do two chicks man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on me do.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.

Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd take the million dollars. I've had two women at once in past a few times and am too old for that now any way.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
...stapler...
  ...where's my stapler...

...gonna burn down the building...

[pyro]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Take the money.  As a teenager, I was molested by two drunk teenage girls.  Not simultaneously, but sequentially.  

You can buy alot of guns with a mill.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]
TREETOP,

Office Space?
Lol

I'd take the money and spend it on my own womanz, I think she's more than enough for this ol' boy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd take the million dollars and then go out and get the two chicks.

What else is money for anyway?
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Melissa Joan Hart and Jessica Alba.

I bet they'd both do it for, say, $20k each. No biggie since I have plenty left over for gunz.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]
On second thought, I'd do that, THEN buy Imbrog|io a couple womenz for himself, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top