Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 2:53:04 AM EDT
there is a gun grab going on in America, are you crazy, or just plain stupid?

Old article but worth the read!

[url]www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17280
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:46:43 AM EDT
[#1]
What in the world, would make you think....

That some idiot is posting 6 or 7 useless posts that smell of tolldom, mental illness, or just W A Y  T O O  M U C H  T I M E  O N  T H E I R  H A N D S ! ! !
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe Andrea lost his job at McDonalds 'cause he wouldn't cut his rebellious mullet, and that's why he has so much time on his hands.  At least until school starts, that is.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
It appears that the events of the previous week have andrusan- or andrusan's kid, whichever is doing the typing this morning- afraid that he now wont get to be a hero in a glorious revolution, and wont get a chance to try his hand at killing people without becoming a criminal.  Hence the explosion of posts as he tries to assure himself that the world is still headed in the course he prefers.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It appears that the events of the previous week have andrusan- or andrusan's kid, whichever is doing the typing this morning- afraid that he now wont get to be a hero in a glorious revolution, and wont get a chance to try his hand at killing people without becoming a criminal.  Hence the explosion of posts as he tries to assure himself that the world is still headed in the course he prefers.
View Quote

Surely, you have been smoking some of them cactus buttons, you little devil, you!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm surprised that people still respond to this kids posts.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By uncle buck:
I'm surprised that people still respond to this kids posts.
View Quote

Hey, UNCLE BUCK, I missed you, don't tell me you were playing in traffic again and got run over again, did you, did you????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top