Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2001 2:42:26 PM EDT
I would like to buy one for $660. also, castle-arms website is gone. is there a new one?
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like the web site is down but yes you can still order one.  You'll be looking at a 5 to 6 week wait.  However long it takes RRA to make the next batch.

Go to the LEGP forum and read the post about 4 more left.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Go to the LEGP forum and read the post about 4 more left.
View Quote

Just so you don't freak out and say: [b]'4 more left!!!'[/b]  What is meant is that 4 are still available in the order that has already been turned in.  They are still accepting more orders for rifles.  Go to the L.E.G.P. forum and browse around, there were even some financing options available if that offer hasn't expired yet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Their website ([url]www.castle-arms.com[/url]) is back up now.

Here's a new pic of mine -

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Kevin/DCP00653b.jpg[/img]

Larger pic - [url]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Kevin/DCP00653.jpg[/url]

[i]A3 carry handle is sold seperately as one of the many sight options available for the LEGP.  The 30rd. mag is my addition.  The LEGP comes w/ a 10rd mag [u]and[/u] (if you have the $$$) a 100rd. Beta-C mag is available for purchase on the accessories page.[/i]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey anybody want to ship me one of those! I'd pay cash ;)

Yeh.. I wouldn't do it either... I sure whish this would have come up before 2000.

Friggin bleading hearts are ruining all my fun!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey anybody want to ship me one of those! I'd pay cash ;)

Yeh.. I wouldn't do it either... I sure whish this would have come up before 2000.

Friggin bleading hearts are ruining all my fun!
View Quote

Didn't you have a second home in NV?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Man oh man I like the way you think Lordtrader!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#7]
We were having too many problems with the host for our site.  Down too often so we pulled the plug on them & moved it.

The sale should stay open until the end of August & then it's over until the 2002 Ltd Edition!

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Bigmac:  We can hold one in our vault for you indefinately, if necessary... This way, should you move, you'll be able to have it, otherwise, we'll sell it for you whenever you say so.

This offer has been accepted by Cali residents and overseas servicemen.

Just an option!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#9]
That, sir, is a generouse offer in deed! I may have to take another look at the bank account!
Too bad my rental unit is empty... I like having deposit money ;) for just this kind of "emergency"!

I already have pleanty of toys, but that is the best deal I've ever seen on a new rifle. It's like it's on sale.  "But honey, do you know how much money I saved?"
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#10]
is this correct, shipping to CA?

I'll take 2 please, giftwrapped.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Naaaaaa not shipping, selling. There is an unfortunate differance.

All you have to do is pony up the cash and move to a free state.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Why not ship to Kali?

Just whack off the pistol grip
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I could be wrong but, I believe Rock River Arms is specifically mentioned on th RR ban list. Pistol grip or no, no FFL will touch it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top