Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2001 7:47:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Coke should "Just say NO," to these morons.  Another example of gravity sucks.  I was imPRESSED.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#2]
[size=4]Stupidity SHOULD Be Painful![/size=4]

Eric The(NothingLikeA920Lb.Flyswatter!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#4]
These morons never fail to amaze me.

In '91 I was at college and a drunk girl hopped onto a vending machine, planting her feet in the crevase where the chips come out and grabbing the sides of the machine to shake her purchase loose.

The silly bim shook the machine "loose" and was squished by the 700 lb vending machine fracturing her pelvis. This machine was one with a glass front on it so there was a few inches for her (thick) head and it didn't get crushed.

All for a 50 cent bag of Funyuns.

ALL Coke machines in the US(of recent manufacture) have a little graphic of a stick figure pulling a machine onto itself with a warning not to pull a machine on yourself.

Honestly, if people are looking for maybe a large down pillow to be permanantly afixed to Coke machines, or maybe a car alarm style voice that loudly warns you that the Coke machine may soon try to make love to you if you insist on teasing it, they really should reconsider.

I see it as moron population control. If Coke machines are padded, and bolted to the walls, how else can we remove these morons from the gene pool?

I think I'm gonna go get liquored up, drive my Ford into a tree, then sue Ford.

Maybe I'll run with the bulls in Spain, get gored, the sue the spanish government.

Tools, all of them.

Idiots.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:20:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Only looks to me as Dawimism in action. There is a set of defective genes that cant be spread around any more.
GG
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I live in Quebec and let me tell you one thing... people here can get even dumber then that.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Dear Kevin,
    Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.

Sincerely,

Darwin
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 10:04:38 PM EDT
[#9]
"The coroner noted that 35 people had died since 1978 in the United States from toppling vending machines."
dear coke,
thank u for killing 35 F*cking morons

sincerly the Gene Pool
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#10]
One lunch hour in high school, a friend of mine discovered that the coke machine accepted Chuck E. Cheese tokens as $1 pieces (gave you a $.75 soda, plus a quarter in change).

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Tuesday (double token Tuesday) when you could get 10 tokens for $1. Bought up about $5 in tokens each.

Then we drove back to school with hockey bags and emptied every vending machine in the school of sodas and took all the change.  Next Thursday or so, all the vending machines were moved with their face to the wall.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One lunch hour in high school, a friend of mine discovered that the coke machine accepted Chuck E. Cheese tokens as $1 pieces (gave you a $.75 soda, plus a quarter in change).

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Tuesday (double token Tuesday) when you could get 10 tokens for $1. Bought up about $5 in tokens each.

Then we drove back to school with hockey bags and emptied every vending machine in the school of sodas and took all the change.  Next Thursday or so, all the vending machines were moved with their face to the wall.
View Quote

Our high school machine would give you two sodas at a time if you knew the trick.  Put your two quarters in and push two of the buttons as fast as you could and bam, two sodas.  After a couple of months the machines were repalced with new ones.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#12]
the coke machine near my old HS before i moves was aincnet and did the 2 coke trick sometimes it would also spit out more change then it  should have man i wish they hadent had fixed it
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:24:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I live in Quebec and let me tell you one thing... people here can get even dumber then that.
View Quote

After reading several of your posts I can honestly say I agree with you 100%.[;)]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:29:44 AM EDT
[#14]
This is all very good advertisement for coke, they should stick a big beware sign on their machines, people will think they are cool cause they buy coke from those terrifying killing machines!
Hey why ban guns! coke machines kill too.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:31:08 AM EDT
[#15]
sgtar15, I see the 15 in your name stands for your age.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:34:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Ahhh come on Scarecrow.......you can do better than that!!!

sgtar15

PS It was a joke..........get it??
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:51:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Darn!  After reading the title of this thread I was sure "pop rocks" were involved somehow!

M.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 6:53:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Got a cure........

Mandatory airbags....

Or, they can just seatbelt them to the wall.

Actually Coke should sue anybody that gets hurt farting around with their machines for causing negative press and unnecessary panic in the public.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Several years ago had a local teenager pull a Coke machine on top of himself at the local Wally World. The family sued and Coke/WW settled out of court.

Darwin where are you?
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#20]
The kids in my high school used to tip the pop machines for free pop all the time. We were smart enough to have three or four strong guys all holing on at the same time. It worked really well. They never fell over. Now porta-potties on the other hand......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top