Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2001 9:45:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#1]
This is why everyone should carry a gun with them at all times.

Even if you dont have problems of your own you could get caught up in your friends and coworkers.

This time the cops had advance warning of this and still werent able to get there in time or catch the guy in his car before he got there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#2]
another weak minded useless son of a bitch
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought Home Depot was a "Gun Free Zone"!  How could this happen?  Didn't the perp know that taking a gun into Home Depot isn't allowed?  Boy, it's a good thing nobody else in the store was armed.  Somebody might have gotten hurt!

Oh, wait....
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
That is funny, I have never seen any "No Firearms" signs posted at the Home Depot in Suprise.  The Suprise Wal-Mart superstore was built eighteen months ago with such signs- but they have since disappeared.

Under AZ law you have to post No Firearms if you intend to enforce it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#5]
That was funny?????
I guess I missed something.
cp
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top