Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2001 6:42:33 AM EDT
Someone mentioned the phrase "...the Right Wing media..." so I simply asked which news media is 'right wing'.   Well, I tried to get on today, and I couldn't even get to the forums.  This came up instead:

"Your member account is inactivate, please try again later."

Poor grammar aside, it would appear that I was banned for simply asking which of the media is 'right wing'.  

Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#1]
so I simply asked which news media is 'right wing'
View Quote

any of them that doesn't have a 100% gay,minority,HIV positive,gunshot victim,transvestite staff.

I've been having fun lately asking libs I meet in person (not too many around here, or at least that'll admit it) what their "gender identity" is and if it's different than their "birth gender" they'll look at you all weird, I'll remind them that their people invented these terms but...wow. delusional folks really.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, we disbled your account.  Let me direct you to the rules of Democratic Talk Radio.  They clearly state that you must be a Democrat to join, and you are clearly not a Democrat.

Many people have asked why we have this rule and how we know when someone is not a Democrat, so I shall try and explain.  You see, we do not want people like you posting on our board because more often than not, we cannot respond to your arguments because we are too simple minded.  As a result, the only way we know how to respond is with nonsensical verbal diarrhea.  Also, when you disagree with me or my friends, it hurts my feelings.

So, how do we know when someone is not a Democrat?  Well, if you disagree with us or question the actions of the governement, you can't be a Democrat.  Easy enough, huh?  When we find people like you have posted on our board, we disable your account and delete your posts (God forbid anyone see a well thought out post...you might influence them with your extremest, gun-nut views).

Anyway, I hope I have addressed your issue.  Please feel free to direct any further questions or concerns to me or:

Smurfette
Sr. Director
DTR Think Tank

We look foward to not hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Chimborazo
Sr. Spokesman
Public Relations Dept.
Democratic Talk Radio
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#3]
[whacko]

Thanks for the explaination!  LOL
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 7:54:58 AM EDT
[#4]
EVERYONE HERE SHOULD GO TO THE SITE, REGISTER AND START POSTING.

Don't attempt to argue with the fools.
Pretend you're a liberal.
Say really stupid left-wing untruths, the ones that they repeat all of the time.
Get those idiots to agree with you.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:07:25 AM EDT
[#5]
hee, hee, hee!
i registered yesterday, but won't have time to properly launch operation "incite dangerous thought processes" until this w/end. Chimborazo, you KEEL ME! and yeah, MajorMurphy, should i introduce myself as a dem? and get the ball rolling with some left-wing article on Bushy-boy or something?
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Same thing happened to me at DemocraticUnderground.com

They don't like it when you shine a light under their rock.

I agree with what has been said. Join up, and slowly become the most radical of the radical leftists. See what crazy stuff you can get them to agree to.

Stuff like "we should kill all gun owners."

Should be fun.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Too bad they deleted Major Murp...I mean Smurfette's posts.  They almost made me pee myself.

Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:46:37 AM EDT
[#9]
The thing is, I wasn't argueing.  I just simply asked a question.  That's all I did.  I didn't say "you're stupid" or anything like that.  It's odd!

Chimborazo is probably more right than we think!
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Orion, i saw your post over there, and you speak the truth - there was just a question, IIRC, they even answered you with a list of networks or something?? i think they're deleting memberships because of the recent flood of "freepers" their version of a troll i guess, possibly coming over from freerepublican.com or some shite? anyway, most unreasonable folks if you ask me, they will pay for this outrage, oh yes, they will pay...[;)]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#11]
freepers- possibly an abbreviation for
free-thinking person?[:\]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#12]
FattyM4: Freepers are forum dwellers from [url]www.freerepublic.com[/url], a conservative discussion forum.  Basically, whenever we find out about a poll, liberal forum, or whatever, we nail it.  Lots of Freepers jump onboard and start spamming the poll or forum until we get the results we want (huge majorities for the conservative choice in polls, sometimes shutting down forums due to bandwidth, etc).  Basically, we give the liberals headaches while enjoying news stories and commentary from many different sources.  Give it a look, there is a lot of gun-rights discussion going on right now due to Ashcroft and the UN, search the Articles and Replies using "to: bang_list" to find firearms related topics.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Kharn, seems like a great site! i'll check it out fully when i have time...

and that is so funny! i had no idea there was so much subversive activity going on across different web-sites, PTDHL!! i wonder if any Lib/Dems infiltrated our beloved site??? hmmm...
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:53:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Kharn, seems like a great site! i'll check it out fully when i have time...

and that is so funny! i had no idea there was so much subversive activity going on across different web-sites, PTDHL!! i wonder if any Lib/Dems infiltrated our beloved site??? hmmm...
View Quote

Oh, I'm sure there are some. However, I don't think they last long as their to obvious when they post their drivel. [:D] They aren't good at posting intellegent thoughts. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:03:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
i wonder if any Lib/Dems infiltrated our beloved site??? hmmm...
View Quote

How dare you accuse me of such a thing!!  I am totally pro-gun.  I am not a Lib/Dem.  I just believe in common-sense laws.  If we pass these laws, bad guys won't buy guns because they will be breaking the law if they do.  Then, only the police will have guns and they will protect us.  It's common sense!!  Don't get mad at me...it's for the children.

I really wish I wasn't banned from there because we think so much alike.  Those people are smart.

Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i wonder if any Lib/Dems infiltrated our beloved site??? hmmm...
View Quote

How dare you accuse me of such a thing!!  I am totally pro-gun.  I am not a Lib/Dem.  I just believe in common-sense laws.  If we pass these laws, bad guys won't buy guns because they will be breaking the law if they do.  Then, only the police will have guns and they will protect us.  It's common sense!!  Don't get mad at me...it's for the children.

I really wish I wasn't banned from there because we think so much alike.  Those people are smart.

View Quote

HA HA HA HA HA

Funniest damned post I ever read

HA HA HA HA HA
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm totally banned now.
I was posting as a lesbian named Jules.
One of them said something about the balance in the Senate, and how they're "keeping an eye on Strom", so I said, "yeah, I can't wait for him to die, too".
...then I started ranting about "a womyn's right to choose", and how Catholics should be banned from holding office, blah, blah, blah...
          and
"...No one needs a gun, hunting is just cruelty..."
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#18]
To me its interesting the Left Wingers will trample on ANY Constitutional protection, First or Second Amendment....

P.S. They may as well repeal the whole dammed thing, main body and all the amendments too...its such a 'troublesome' docucment for Lefties....

Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The thing is, I wasn't argueing.  I just simply asked a question.  That's all I did.  I didn't say "you're stupid" or anything like that.  It's odd!
View Quote

Yeah, I tried to bathe my posts with liberal-sounding tripe, and I still got booted.

Soulfly, uh, I mean... DrMark
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
...No one needs a gun, hunting is just cruelty..."
View Quote

Gun control works, the experts agree (Hitler, Stalin, Lennin, Mussolini.. Democrats)

Did I leave anyboby out?
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#21]
[url]http://www.democratictalkradio.com/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=1&TID=975&SID=[/url]

it seems they're on to us boys and girls, i'm going home now because my online feelings were really hurt when those dems called us Nazi's.
[>(]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#22]
[b]From DTR moderator Crockett:[/b]

NEW MEMBER SIGN-UPS & Boortz Talk Show.

We will resume new member sign-ups after this wave of Nazi-like attempt to disrupt our site passes. E-mail me with a lenghty personal letter detailing your background and Democratic views and we might add you sooner. It appears that the Boortz listeners are trying to surpress our Democratic on-line community. We have been invited to appear on the show. If we are given control of the telephones and the control board, we will appear. We have received many E-mails promising us a very hostile reception.
View Quote

This pisses me off.  They are trying to restrict the flow of ideas and opinions while calling us Nazis.  That makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#23]
We will resume new member sign-ups after this wave of Nazi-like attempt to disrupt our
site passes.
View Quote

Nice job guys...this stuff is absolutely KILLING me, I think I'm gonna pee myself...plus I can't get any WORK done...[:D]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#24]
[url]http://www.democratictalkradio.com/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=1&TID=755&SID=[/url]

...now we're:
nuts, members of a "lunatic fringe", [red]un-democratic[/red] and [red]un-american[/red]!!!

Chimborazo, are you "tetsujin28go_v3" ???
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Chimborazo, are you "tetsujin28go_v3" ???
View Quote

No, I don't know who that is.  I think that is the second username by the same person but I'm not sure.

I was Chimborazo first, but they totally banned me.  They told me I was mean and dumb.  I cried, but then my mom told me that I wasn't mean or dumb so I am happy again.

Damnit, I just spilled sarcasm all over my kkkeeeyyyyybbbooooaaaarrrrddddd......
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Chim, i just called my mom, and she assured me that i am not an un-american-lunatic, so i guess i'll finish out the day.

BTW: originally posted by Crocket DTR Moderator:

I do not think we should play dirty politics. I oppose raiding their sites. [red]If you ban them, they give up pretty easily.[/red] Remove their posts as quickly as they post them! It works here! Keeping the higher moral ground is essential to staying good Democrats! We are better than them and our actions can prove it.

...OH REALLY????
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#27]
OUTRAGE! i just tried logging in, and they said my account is inactive! i NEVER even posted yet, they just assumed since i was new, i must be a freeper! hello, paranoia! i read on, and found that new members must e-mail the administration a detailed letter explaining their pro-democrap stance(s)...what will my letter say...hmmmm...
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#28]
We will resume new member sign-ups after this wave of Nazi-like attempt to disrupt our site passes.
View Quote

Taken literally, that is quite a complement, tactically speaking.  Blitzkreig and all that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#29]
(GAG) how pitiful. Two forums, 148 members.  One is a jeweler, a couple are sales, one is media (Texas Demo) who likes golf, photography and nudist colonies. I think we need to send the pest control guys to Beaumont. Seems some cockroaches sneaked in with all those Yankees.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:42:46 PM EDT
[#31]
The moderator needs to hear how you really feel!
crockett
[email protected]
His business [url]www.CollegeMarketing.com[/url]

Just e mailed crockett regarding his deleting
new acounts. In essence I told him that he should allow political debate on the issues as
the Constitution was debated 225 years ago.

E-mail him with your views![smoke]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#32]
HE HE HE I usally don't go trolling but I do keep an alter personality on hand for just such an occasion. I've registered, now lets see if they will let me play thier little game. BTW, I could'nt use my regular troll name but I trimed it up yo not look so trollish. HE HE HE let the games begin[uzi]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#33]
"Accounts are disabled when misused. Go back to your own site. You are expressly forbidden to post here. You have your own sites and cannot use my property to spread your disinformation. You guys are lowering the tone of the board and do not belong here. Why are you so pushy and dense? DTR does not host Republican views on our message board.... never has and never will. You are trying to steal use of our property.... is that the FreeRepublic way? I do not think so."

ok spreading our disinformation talk about BULLS*T its ok for them to lie but but when u debunk it we must be full be sh*t anyway if they wanted it to be a private board have people send in a copy of there voter registration then thats the only true way to tell if hes a democrat
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#34]
[size=4]E-MAIL the DEMOCRATIC DUDE[/size=4]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

okay, i just spent the last 4 hours trying as hard as i could, to compose a liberal sounding letter for Crocket. I FAILED MISERABLY. i'm sorry, but i just can not sound like a true lib, i can't even fake it! (maybe that's not such a bad thing) anyway, i need help - any ideas on how i can become a pseudo-liberal??
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#36]
yeah just tell him all guns must be banned for the chiiiiiilllllldren
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

okay, i just spent the last 4 hours trying as hard as i could, to compose a liberal sounding letter for Crocket. I FAILED MISERABLY. i'm sorry, but i just can not sound like a true lib, i can't even fake it! (maybe that's not such a bad thing) anyway, i need help - any ideas on how i can become a pseudo-liberal??
View Quote

Try throwing in some stuff about the Florida election how the Republicans STOLE the election, how you think Bush is in bed with BIG OIL, how horrible you think it is if Bush allows drilling for oil in wildlife preserves when everybody could have a windmill on top of their roof..oopps don't put in that last part....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top