Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 6:53:45 PM EDT
who has the best prices on gun leather(i.e.- holsters, belts, and mag pouches). i looked at the local gunshop and they usually have great prices, but i wanted to shop around first. i like the galco training holster.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe galco has a website that lists dealers.they may in turn have web sites
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't been able to find any good holsters at reasonable prices in College Station.  The last one I got from FIST holsters online.  I think he makes great holsters at a reasonable price.  Check him out and see if he has anything you like.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Aggie1,
i dont know how champions prices compare, but i know they are well below msrp. they have good prices on everything else. im kinda sceptic about buying one online without looking at it first. id like to go somewhere and feel one before i buy it.

anybody know any dealers that sell galco online, besides galco themselves.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
When I wanted to buy a Galco Miami rig the guy from Galco said to buy from your local shop for a better price.  I did and he was right.  There are many sights sights on the internet and most will give you a price lower than Galco catalog.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I also have a Fist holster ([url]http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/[/url]) and have been very happy with it.  They'll let you return any holster you are not satisfied with, if that alleviates your internet-buying concerns at all...
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Depends on what you want.  I recently purchased a belt holster from Kirkpatrick Leather and I'm very well satisfied.

www.kirkpatrickleather.com
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:49:58 AM EDT
[#7]
You don't state what you want it for... Range use, CCW, comp.

For carry, either Rosen Gunleather or Milt Sparks make good IWB holsters.
For range or comp, you can go with the above two or Blade-Tec(h) makes some great Kydex stuff.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the Kydex holsters  and I have looked at  a lot of them. My favorite has to be the holsters from [url]www.comp-tac.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like the Kydex holsters  and I have looked at  a lot of them. My favorite has to be the holsters from [url]www.comp-tac.com[/url]
View Quote
I tried a Kydex and I just thought it was a lot more harsh on the finish of the pistol than leather.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a gun, a tool, and it can be refinished. All holsters are going to wear your finish if you use the pistol enough.
If the finish on a certain gun is that important to you, you shouldn't put it in a holster in the first place.
My opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top