Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 9:45:24 PM EDT
I just wrote this to a friend I once met and kissed on new years before she flew home to switzerland.  Thought you guys might enjoy a brief view into my mind and maybe some of the girls would like:

Don't PANIC:  I have with great justice an email just for you.  I did not forget about you my dark-chocolate eating snowbunny.  In fact, I can't get that crazy kiss we shared the night you were to leave me forever.  Do you need to laugh, my darling fantasy girl? I will try.  This email service was down, as seems to be your temperment. But never fear, oh smart and sassy little dutch apple pie.  My petite lolita snowflake sunrise I cannot go another day without you contacting me at my new email:  [email protected].  I worry, my little spetnaz, that our relationship has gone trite.  But darling, will always hold a deep sentimental portion of this lonely torn heart of this poor, poor gentlemen who calls himself Matt.  Send me an email, tell me about your love gone sour and the lonely nights you had to bear.  I miss the sweet caress of your lovely yet supple lips and the bittersweet knowledge that I shall never again become intimate with a sophisticated gorgeous woman of your caliber.  But alone while I sleep, I can remember the days of love lost and the hours that marked my youth.  I cannot bear the grief of you gone any longer and cannot find a doppleganger of which to relive that precious night.  Foreign lives we live and may never again accompany each other on the dreary winter days, but I would just like to know the boundaries of our relationship:  Do you do anal?

[):)]
NSF

This stuff is copyrighted.  No using it to impress your womenz unless you are imbroglio.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That last sentence always gets the girls. LOL!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Jojo, you aren't supposed to drink the WHOLE bottle of Robitussin, just half.

jeez.

radioman
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#5]
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 11:46:09 PM EDT
[#6]

I remember my first beer.........
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#7]
NSFjojo.  I find that an odd name...could it mean you pay for your dates with bad checks(NSF). just joking
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#8]
That made me ascared.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top