Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2001 3:58:23 PM EDT
Enemy at the Gates is scheduled to be released on DVD/VCR on August 14, 2001 at Blockbuster Video.  I will be waiting in line for this one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
are u sure the DVD is rent only usaly the day u can RENT the DVD u can also buy em VHS is another story thu.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't enjoy that movie as much as I thought I would have.  It was that damn love story that they tried to put into the middle of the movie.  I hated that.  The sniper sceens were great though.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I didn't enjoy that movie as much as I thought I would have.  It was that damn love story that they tried to put into the middle of the movie.  I hated that.  The sniper sceens were great though.
View Quote
finally someone who agrees with me!!! and I still say that the russian in the seen after they got off the transport when they made the charge into the alley had a 1911 ( second oficer in)
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with you guys, too. The love story kinda' detracted from the movie. Rent it before you rush out to buy it.

I was forwarned about the movie so it was not as big a disappointment as it could have been.

Not a bad movie, just not as great as us guys would expect it to be.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#5]
They just Hollywoodized it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:37:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
finally someone who agrees with me!!! and I still say that the russian in the seen after they got off the transport when they made the charge into the alley had a 1911 ( second oficer in)
View Quote

it was a tokerav as for the Love scene it wasnt that abd well atleast compared to that crap Pearl Harbor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top