Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2001 9:24:53 PM EDT
Man oh man! I never saw such a bunch of panty wasted, girly men, sissy boy, suck ups in all my life, as I see on the "Miss Magnum" this, and "Miss Magnum" that threads!

It's like you guys have never seen a pretty chick before! Sheez! I bet you all would eat a mile of her $hit just to see where it comes from!

She is hot though, huh? [:)]

Title edited cuz I was asked to do so, in a nice way. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]

I've got an idea:
Let's bet on how long it takes this post to be locked.  I'll take "less than 1 hour".
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh, it's just a little raz of a rant. I'm only funnin. If it gets locked, it only proves the point. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
ok, did i miss some pics or somthing?
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey man! She is one of the few womenz that after I said "hi" hasn't told me to get lost.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Anyone wanna arm-wrestle?
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Hey man! She is one of the few womenz that after I said "hi" hasn't told me to get lost.
View Quote

Yeah right! You have more guns, money and womenz that all of us together! [:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By WhoMe?:

Anyone wanna arm-wrestle?
View Quote

heh heh heh, grunt, grunt, grunt
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#9]

I've changed my mind......lets bet on the locking of that "Miss Magnum.....Help me out" thread......YIKES!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Seriously, do you realize how rare women like MM, Arlady, MaeWestcoast, and my WIFE are?  Read the thread by the guy who is about to marry a woman who hates guns (LOTS of Miss Magnum there--even the title and a pic)--it will make you appreciate a woman into guns.  They are rare and precious.
View Quote

There you go, sucking up to her, even on this thread! Sheez! [:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Man oh man! I never saw such a bunch of panty wasted, girly men, sissy boy, suck ups in all my life, as I see on the "Miss Magnum" this, and "Miss Magnum" that threads!

It's like you guys have never seen a pretty chick before! Sheez! I bet you all would eat a mile of her $hit just to see where it comes from!

She is hot though, huh? [:)]

View Quote

Hey asshole, you and HANGFIRE must have been born in the same decade.  How WAS the great depression???

I'm just kidding, but I think my thread was good, despite the wussy title to MM.

When I post pics of my newly brainwashed girlfriend with my MP5-N you will change your tune...[:D]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:01:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hey asshole, you and HANGFIRE must have been born in the same decade.  How WAS the great depression???

I'm just kidding, but I think my thread was good, despite the wussy title to MM.

When I post pics of my newly brainwashed girlfriend with my MP5-N you will change your tune...[:D]
View Quote

I'd start out with .22 caliber and balloons. I get all of my lady friends comfortable with the light reporting, and light kicking stuff first, and let them shoot balloons so they can instantly view the results of their shot. That seems to do the trick. Before long, they're wanting to shoot the AR15s. [:)]

I converted another one yesterday in fact. We slaughtered about 200 communist chinese ballons in no time at all! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
View Quote

That's because you were taking her order, and she REALLY wanted those fries!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#15]

HKocher,
Just be honest with your gal......ok?
Sometimes that works......
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:07:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd start out with .22 caliber and balloons. I get all of my lady friends comfortable with the light reporting, and light kicking stuff first, and let them shoot balloons so they can instantly view the results of their shot. That seems to do the trick. Before long, they're wanting to shoot the AR15s. [:)]

[:D]
View Quote

That's the overall plan, but all of SteyrAUG's talk of his wife and his MGs makes me jealous, so I might try the more advanced training course.  Maybe I'll just take her to Hedo and start some trouble with my camcorder instead!

I have converted a couple ladies, but I want to take it slow with this one.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Let me tell you a little story.  My first wife was a musician who didn't like sunlight.  I am a fanatical hunter/outdoorsman.  'Nuff said about the ex.  

I was divorced for 15 long years--happy but no woman (at least not full time).

I have been married again for 3 1/2 yrs.  On Monday of this week my new wife went shooting with the men of our pistol/rifle club while I was out of town (building the log cabin SHE wanted).  She shot her own Rem. 700 in .30-06 at gallon milk jugs, offhand, at 150 yds.  She hit 3 out of six to take second place against a number of men, some ex-military, some hunters, all more experienced.  I appreciate her.  And those like her.  End of story.  [beer]
View Quote

You first wife, and mine, sound a lot alike. I'm divorced 4 years now, and I try to convert my dates into believers. I get most of them to the range, and most of them enjoy it, one they get over the initial fear. Most of them turn out to be pretty good shots too!

But I'm most proud of my 7 year old daughter. I have her shooting since she was 5. She's so dainty, she can hardly hold her Little Buckeroo, but let her lay it on a sand bag, and at 50 yards she'll hit 19 out of 20 six inch ballons.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
...Read the thread by the guy who is about to marry a woman who hates guns...
View Quote

Let me comment on this...

She doesn't 'hate' guns.  She definitely does not understand my love of guns.  She does not particularly like guns, or want them in her life as of now.

I believe she realizes that she must accept them if she wants a life with me, but I would like to at least try to make her understand my interest in the manly art of things that go bang and boom.  

If she goes to the range and doesn't have a good times, then I won't bug her about it again, but I have to at least give it a good attempt.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's the overall plan, but all of SteyrAUG's talk of his wife and his MGs makes me jealous, so I might try the more advanced training course.  Maybe I'll just take her to Hedo and start some trouble with my camcorder instead!

View Quote

DUDE, sex slave.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

DUDE, sex slave.
View Quote

What do you think I meant when I said 'advanced training course'???
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I know what you mean about this.  I have a niece who's 3.  We took her shooting the first time on her 3rd b'day last March.  Great time shooting water balloons!!  I had bought her a Cricket rifle for her second b'day.  We froze our butts off on March 8 in frigging Wisconsin, but it was fun and we got a video to tick off anyone who disapproves.  She loved "melting" (her word) the water balloons.  

ColtShorty has a wonderful little daughter who is now 10 (I think) and has been shooting since she was 6.  Very cool.  She is in the pics from the Memorial Day shoot at Buffalo Range in Illinois.  She shoots an AR with a red dot sight and hit nearly everything she shot at. You should have seen her bump fire his AK.  Amazing, and cute as a button.  

Enjoy your daughter, she is a gift. [O:)]
View Quote

Mine comes with me to gun rallies now and then. She went to senate public safety committee hearing on the proposed AW ban bill in Hartford a couple of months ago, and then to the rally the following Saturday, carrying a sign that said "Another law abiding AR15 owner!"

I bought her one of those Armi-Jager AP-74s so she could have an AR like daddy. [:)]

An AP photographer was appalled that I would now "arm the children!" I wanted to tell him to go screw, but instead, I told him she owns more guns than most politicans (3), and can outshoot all of them!

I love ruffling commie feathers. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:37:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
HKocher,
You don't have to 'xplain to me.  I wish you well.  Good luck--but I would refer you back to my "wet blanket" post on your thread.  
View Quote

Right, I did read it and take note of it.  

That is why I am trying to get this settle BEFORE any permanent plans are made.

I remain optimistic, and I hope this issue will become resolved, but I will be cautious.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#25]
My Dearest Critter....While we know you were only teasing because no one would be so stupid as to make that comment with all these armed gentlemen around here...Let me just chime in for a moment in a refractory bow and say could it be that you are jealous???
After all, these men are not "pu$$y(*) whipped" as you put it...they just are having their
"cake(*)" and eating it too! And they obviously know how to get it!
Regards....Mae
PS> I started out with an antique russian and loved it! Not all of us need to start out nice and gentle. Although I appreciate the chivalry!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My Dearest Critter....While we know you were only teasing because no one would be so stupid as to make that comment with all these armed gentlemen around here...Let me just chime in for a moment in a refractory bow and say could it be that you are jealous???
After all, these men are not "pu$$y(*) whipped" as you put it...they just are having their
"cake(*)" and eating it too! And they obviously know how to get it!
Regards....Mae
PS> I started out with an antique russian and loved it! Not all of us need to start out nice and gentle. Although I appreciate the chivalry!
View Quote

Me? Jealous? HAH! [:)]

I have all the trouble (women) I can handle.

An antique russian? What sort of antique russian?

BTW, is that a a pickle in my pocket, or am I happy to see you? [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:24:58 PM EDT
[#27]
To tell you the truth, I don't quite know! I was 10 yrs old and my Father brought it back from Germany! I remember looking at the bullets and saying WOW! They looked like 3" miniature missles. I remember Daddy calling it his "Nagant".
Beautiful rifle! And it kicked like a mule! My father told me it would knock me down, but it didn't! That is when I knew I was hooked! Would love to find another one! Don't know what ever happened to it! Would like to have more info on what it might have been so I could purchase one.
As far as the pickle....Keep it in your pocket, always best to have a "little" something in the bank for emergancies!!!hahahahaha.
Mae
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Mae,
Go here:
[url]http://pub42.ezboard.com/fparallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforumsfrm25[/url]
...hope that helps.....

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Great I get to be the asshole. First off this is not to take anything away from MM, this lady is a cool cat. I do right well with women for one reason or another, and I never got comfortable around her. I can't tell you the last time that happened to me, its messed up.

That being said [b]she is a fine woman, a damn fine woman[/b], but the way some of you act is for lack of a better word, pathetic. To paraphrase "your so beautiful I love you, your the perfect woman blah blah", guys your on a internet message board, relax already. Trust me if you see the woman of your dreams at the local WalMart and tell her that shit you will be laughed right out of the store, if your lucky.

I have to be pathetic for a minute though cause I just can't help it. The lady has the best smile I have ever seen, and is also one of the toughest [red]LADIES[/red] I have ever met.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:52:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
To tell you the truth, I don't quite know! I was 10 yrs old and my Father brought it back from Germany! I remember looking at the bullets and saying WOW! They looked like 3" miniature missles. I remember Daddy calling it his "Nagant".
Beautiful rifle! And it kicked like a mule! My father told me it would knock me down, but it didn't! That is when I knew I was hooked! Would love to find another one! Don't know what ever happened to it! Would like to have more info on what it might have been so I could purchase one.
As far as the pickle....Keep it in your pocket, always best to have a "little" something in the bank for emergancies!!!hahahahaha.
Mae
View Quote

That's a Mosin Nagant. They can be had all over the place, rather inexpensive too. I have an M44 that shoots pretty nicely. It shoots a rimmed cartridge,7.62X54R. Good ammo is tough to find and not cheap either. Surplus russian steel case is cheaper, but I don't like the way the steel cases extract from mine.

Isn't Mae West famous for the pickle in the pocket line?
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:32:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

My favorite pretty girl expression:
I'd crawl on my belly through broken glass just to smell the steam off her piss.

Miss Magnum is a good looking girl. Not spectacular, but I've put time into worse.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:00:00 AM EDT
[#32]
I try to treat ALL females (girlz, women, older women, elderly) "extra" nice - it's just the way I was raised, I think. I have seen some of the guys on here make themselves look pretty bad though [:)]

Ok well... as long as we're all having a good time.

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:09:17 AM EDT
[#33]
I don't know if I am a target of this post or not since I have never really posted to them or about them...But if I am, I take it as a compliment.

I see nothing wrong with admiring nice looking females...But apparently some of the less secure male members do...Their identity problem, not mine.

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:24:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Meowr-Snap.

[beer]

I just give them a salute for being here, we have scared off a number of other women. I heard just yesterday that a woman on another board was being harrased by phone.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:29:22 AM EDT
[#35]
I, too, am sick of all the "Jewbroni this" and "Jewbroni that" threads on the boards.  Yes...yes, I realize I'm your hero, which is acceptable.  But please, save your praise for the chat room or my personal phone line.  Ladies welcome (and encouraged).

Quoted:
Meowr-Snap.

[beer]

I just give them a salute for being here, we have scared off a number of other women. I heard just yesterday that a woman on another board was being harrased by phone.
View Quote

Hoorah for Harassment!
[img]www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/E-vil2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Critter,
this reminded me of
the pink panty wearing men
vs. patriots which turned to
vs. gun nut bunny killers
article you wrote in [i]The Voice[/i]
a few years back.

(I forgot the name of that anti "Z" dude
who kept it going with the
alkie soaked bunny killer stuff.)
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Critter,
this reminded me of
the pink panty wearing men
vs. patriots which turned to
vs. gun nut bunny killers
article you wrote in [i]The Voice[/i]
a few years back.

(I forgot the name of that anti "Z" dude
who kept it going with the
alkie soaked bunny killer stuff.)
View Quote

That be a Mr. Zitzkat.

I really enjoyed that little feud. That article, and the guy who did the hunters for the hungry article, really got the antis panties in a bunch! I have tried since, but have never be able to create such a war in The Voice. Where is Zitzkat?! I miss him!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 8:09:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Yeah,
and the woman whose dog got
sick after she let it run loose.
She blamed it on a hunters gut pile
despite her never having have seen one.
Boy, that added some fuel.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 8:44:03 AM EDT
[#40]
I forgot about her. I think she has some "Ode to a murdered tree" in last weeks issue. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#41]
I have had my Bio pic up for close to two hours now and Miss Magnum has not sent me an email looking for a date, there must be something wrong!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:04:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have had my Bio pic up for close to two hours now and Miss Magnum has not sent me an email looking for a date, there must be something wrong!
View Quote

Do you have to be a "real" member to post a bio pic and view others?

I have to pay off my CC balance and then I'm joining. Maxed it out last month. Lucky for me, I only keep one, and it has a small limit. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Touche' Critter! She was indeed known for the pickle line! But I couldn't resist!
Found Mosin Nagant at the store today! But the finish on it wasn't quite right. Am looking for another that looked like the one my Dad had! Just have to have those memories!  
Thanks for the info! I don't think anyone should be scared away from this forum, male or female. So far, you guys are great. Just know how to have a little fun once in awhile!
Heck, I might even come up with a post someday about females who are man-whipped (Or do the libbers nowadays call that "male-chauvenism!!)!
Keep on going guys! This is too much fun!
People seem to be too serious about the net. It is afterall, just a line of info!
Mae
PS
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:58:33 PM EDT
[#44]
This whole plaintive wail of "Where do I find a gal that will go shooting with me" (snivel) is an easy one.

1: [b]Don't date, or marry, women that are not into guns. [/b]

2: It's your time, don't waste it with people who don't enjoy your hobbies.

3: There are plenty of women out there, in my state they outnumber men (by 1% [;)]), so if at first you don't succeed gp back to the loun..library and find another one.

Here is the Tweak patented "How to get a female shooting buddy" (never had one that didn't like to go shooting) method.

Date 1. Movie, dinner, jewelry, 12 hours of non stop sex.

Date 2. Shooting (usually .22 pistol) If they [b]won't[/b] then I develop a hearing loss, as in I can't hear them, the phone or the doorbell.

Yes, sex and conversation before shooting. I do have my priorities. [:)]

Tweak, tongue firmly in cheek, except for the second date thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top