Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2001 3:06:25 PM EDT
GOD DAMN BRING THE MEAT YESSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ::PELVIC THRUST:: YESSS!!!!
Yoooooo momma!!!! YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSss!!!

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Shit... damn after 3 months of no work I was getting worried... doubts if I shoulda quit at IBM... now a JOB!!!! YES!!!

Guess where?

INTEL BABY!!!!!!!!! Intel, The Pentium!! YESSSSSSSSSSs!!

I didnt even think I would have this job!@!! Its not a tech support posittion, its a video validation job. I'll be working in a lab testing Intels new video processors with different configurations and stuff. Making sure it works with this and that and reporting all the errors back to the enginers.

All they did was a phone interview with me, I thought they would call me for a personal interview but she said I blew them away in the phone interview they wanted me RIGHT AWAY!! I start Monday!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I'm gonna bag all my top ramen and give it to some homeless person, LOL

whoohooo!! time to go celebrate!! I'm goin to the range!! I havent been shooting in SOOOO long!!! YES!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats to you!  Just make sure to do some heavy saving.  It just came out that layoffs are up 56% (see Yahoo for more info).  Also, the tech nindustry hasn't been so great lately.

Make sure you put some away for a rainy day.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats.

The job description seemd to be "Play video games all day and report if something does not work".    
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I am still unemployed.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I was unemployed[sex]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagez/pink1_450h.jpg[/img]
" THAT'S SUPER"
:::claps:::
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats!

Now lets find me a [b]REAL[/b] job, with [b]REAL[/b] pay.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#8]
hahahahaha garden!!!!

Thanks everyone :)

and yeah yobo, that sure what the job seems like I will be doing... basicly configuring systems different ways, different OS's, Direct X's, cards, drivers, hard drives etc.. just any config you can think of and then reporting back any problems. heh.. I'm gonna be playing a lot of Quake3  :)
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#9]

[b]Intel sucks......[/b]
JUST KIDDING!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Iam shure glad you got a real job! not a job
with scat in it! iam still unemployed waiting to finish school this november. man ho hummm!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Congrats on the landing of the job with Intel.  Does that mean you can now join some of the other NoCal members at Chabot on the 28th [;)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a buddy that works for Intel.  He has become a bot, so prepare to be assimilated.  This is not necessarily a bad thing, but there is a corporate culture.  Intel has good pay and bennies.  You have more nerve than me to quit a job without another lined up.  Congrats on not being a tax burden on us working stiffs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top