Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 6:45:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Bushy shorty 14.5 with the AK brake and I just love it !!!! some have commented about the weight of the hbar, not a problem as far as I am concerned.
As far as the AK brake is concerned, I bought it with it because I liked the way it looked and it was all that was available at the time.some say its too loud, again no problem for me.(and no complaints or foul looks at the range either).
just my .02
[x]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

1) wich do u guys recommend 11.5 inchs or 14.5?
2) COLT or BUSHMASTER? (my COLT is great but its customer service SUCKS!!!)
now the 11.5 looks VERY COOL to me but how accurate is it after 200 yards (yes i do shoot at that distance when i'm hunting).
thanks in advanced.
looking forward for your replays.
HUNTER
OUT. :)))))))))))))))))
View Quote
In reference to number 1, I believe 11.5 and 14.5 are NFA  (Class 3) unless you permanently attach a muzzle device.

In reference to number 2, can you say ARMALITE?  Product and customer service beat all others.  Their midlength carbine handguards are great.  You might also consider this, especially since you mentioned something light:
[img]http://www.armalite.com/sales/catalog/rifles/ar180/wholeRifle_small.jpg[/img]

Price is right, too.  MSRP of $590, which means probably less at the dealer.  A lot of people knock it's looks but yet they love the A3 or A4 (depending on manufacturer) flattops and this is basically a flattop.  You have the flattop capability without having to remove the front sight and  it has an integral dovetail scope mount on which the original 180 mounts will work.  I am sure ArmaLite is going to be producing the scope mounts and B-Square already makes them for the original, which, as I said, will work on the new 180B.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster Shorty "AK", 14.5" barrel
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Knock Knock.....its still ugly.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:
Knock Knock.....its still ugly.
View Quote

[spank]  Don't buy one then.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top