Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2001 12:07:10 PM EDT
O.C. Register 7-3-01:

Fresno,CA
An instant millionare who struck it rich in the California lottery was sentenced to life in federal prison Monday for funneling his winnings into a methamphetamine operation that spanned nine counties.
Rafael Quiroz,37,was convicted last year in U.S.District court of violating a federal "kingpin" statute by running a criminal enterprise from 1992 until 1998 that manufactured drugs sold throughout the nation.
Quiroz,from Colima, Mexico, was 25 yers old when he won $1 mollion in Californias Big Spin in 1989.
the jackpot helped finance a drug empire that cooked more than 2,300
Pounds of meth at labs throughout the state.
Quiroz was ordered to forfiet $4.3 million in procedes from the operation, including any lottery winnings.
The organization had labs in Butte,Sutter,Madera,san Mateo,Santa Clara,Los Angeles,Orange,Riverside and San Bernardino counties.

Can we all say "MORON"!!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
not just a moron a F*CKING MORON!
i fiond it quit funny how stupid people can be
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
The four degrees of idiocy:
1- idiot
2- total idiot
3- f*ing idiot
4- total f*ing idiot
This guy is off of the scale.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
We should admire this guys sense of entrepenuership.  He turned a million into over four.  I say bully for him.  At least he wasn't sitting on his fat ass drinkin fortys.  It's just a shame he got caught.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]
He is an idiot, and I am glad he was busted: Ratters has a good point though.

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We should admire this guys sense of entrepenuership.  He turned a million into over four.  I say bully for him.  At least he wasn't sitting on his fat ass drinkin fortys.  It's just a shame he got caught.
View Quote

Yes, but the problem is, the four million plus now goes to the Government and his only reward(?)is a lifetime of playing anal catch with bubba and all his friends. Not such a good return on his investment I would say.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have taken the money and bought this: [img]http://www.sexpicnetwork.com/3aacam132/5.jpg[/img]

[BD]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah, shes worth more than meth anyday
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#8]
The four degrees of idiocy:
1- idiot
2- total idiot
3- f*ing idiot
4- total f*ing idiot
This guy is off of the scale.
View Quote

i believe you mean he's a FIDIOT!  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#9]
How else not to spend your lottery winnings?

On a website called McUZI.com!

Oohh, below the belt, I know...[:D]

Seriously, you're not happy with your winnings? Fill up your respective tax exemptions, and invest the rest in a low risk, long term mutual fund, and live happily ever after.

Meth lab...sheesh.[rolleyes]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:52:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#11]
FrankTheSpank,
you would have bought a couch with the winnings???

[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top