Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2001 6:10:43 AM EDT
I trust we've all been working hard on our King George III effigys.....

All it takes is an old, red Union-Suit, a Burger King crown and a rubber mask and some decoration.
Stuff the suit and the head, wire them together, maybe tape a Union Jack to the chest.
Next, hang a "TYRANT" sign on him, string him up by the neck, and when the fireworks start, on the 4th, LIGHT HIM ON FIRE.

God Bless America.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
You should be designing a Schumer effigy, with the "TYRANT" sign affixed.

Any good suggestions for a FineSwine effigy?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:04:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Any good suggestions for a FineSwine effigy?
View Quote

That bitch is so freaking old that all her wrinkles would probably put out the flames.

I suggest you take pictures of her to the range and call it "Fienswine Day at the Range".

sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#3]
It is legal, and protected political speech to
1)hang people in effigy
2) burn people in effigy, provided you get a burn permit
3) otherwise fold, spindle, or mutilate people in effigy.

So why is it illegal to shoot at a human likeness in some states? hmmmm?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#4]

So why is it illegal to shoot at a human likeness in some states? hmmmm?
View Quote

hey, is New York one of those states??? i was planning this: i have an armless, legless manaquin which i was going to attach Slobodan Milosovich's picture to the head, with tyrant pinned on his chest - since fireworks are ::hacking:: banned in NY, i was going to shoot him up with some tracers, until he caught on fire, then i was going to use that fire to burn the King George III i made out of wood! (burger king crown...great idea, MajorMurphy!)
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top