Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 4:45:52 PM EDT
My man, you are one of the coolest cats I have ever met. Thanks for putting on the shoot for all of us, I really appreciate it. If it wasn't for you I would not have met all these people. A few things I have to mention before I roll out.

Anti, The man was all I expected and then some. Heck at some point I renamed him Mad Man Tim, trust me its fitting.

The Wisconson crew were some cool ass cats (Biff, Brick, and Dred Pirate), just some laid back party animals.

Lumpy223 man you blew me away with I'm just starting my collection. The guy actually told me that then started rattling off the 6 AR's 15 AK's blah blah blah. I was like shit I don't have anything next to you.

Mad Man Kirk, is hypothetically a fuckin mad man.

Greywolf, the big daddy himself. I bow down in your honor. Your a mad man and I can't wait to shoot with you again sometime. I'll supply the ammo.

JC Knife (I hope I got that right),  my man was a monster, probably the biggest guy there. All I can say is the gentle giant, dude was so nice it wasnt even funny. I was running around introducing the guy to people like he was my best friend.

Ed Sr, man you get my cool cat of the shoot award. We covered this already but if I was you I would have kicked my ass. Thanks for not doing that in front of 200 people. You are a true gentleman.

The hypothetical redneck with the 1919 ( Damn I forgot your name again), you the man and I can't wait to drink with you again.

My VA crew Ross and MM, I know I was a pain in the ass but please forgive me, I love yall like family

There are so many other people I want to mention but this is dragging on like a bitch, Im annoying myself.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#1]
the pleasure was all mine! thank you for comimg up...and thanks for helping to get me...uh...er...well, in no condition to drive!

i hope to see all of you (and more!) next year.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, that was fun![beer]

let's do it again, like... next week![bounce]

campy- hope you didn't kill yourself cleaning up! i won't make evening plans next time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top