Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 5:15:45 AM EDT
OK, guys - I am starting this new thread so that everyone knows what, when, where, why, etc. for the July 14th shoot in Gatlinburg.

I am hoping to get things started around 10am on Saturday morning at the range.  We have access to grills there as well as picnic tables, so I am thinking that if everyone can chip in $5-$10, I can get burgers, dogs, buns, condiments, plates, drinks, etc. for lunch.  We will break for lunch, then resume blasting.

You can bring anything you want to the shoot - even Class 3 if you have them!

Here are directions to the range:  From interstate 40, take exit 407 and head south on hwy 66. At Sevierville pick up hwy 441 south to Pigeon Forge. Go THRU Pigeon Forge staying on 441 to King Branch Road. It's the first left past Pigeon Forge. Stay on King Branch Rd. for about 1 1/4 miles, the Gatlinburg Sportsman's Club is on the left.

I would like everyone who thinks or knows they will be there to email me ([email protected]) so I can get a headcount.

ALSO - What does everyone think about me getting some "Shoot" T-shirts made up?  If I can get a good price (under $20), then I can get some made up, but since I am unemployed I don't want to be left holding the bag if people decide against them.  Let me know what you think about this idea - I have an artist friend who can make some REALLY nice shirts for us.

OK, email away, guys!

Greywolf

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:23:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Darn it!!!!!!!

I will be TEMPORARILY behind enemy lines in Commiefornia that weekend.

Oh well - you'll just HAVE TO figger out a way to have fun WITHOUT me!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top