Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 12:06:44 AM EDT
This occassional tweaking and screwing with this site is most maddening. Now I can't even post replies or edit previous posts. What was so bad that we needed another overhaul? And what's with getting some archived message page when you log in? This is the kind of stuff that causes me to lose a little enthusiasm about my current intent to buy a membership.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#1]
[>Q][>Q][>Q]

Goatboy is making the site even better & all you can do is bitch?
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I still like the old UBB format best of everything we've seen so far!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:16:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinking Goatboy may have too much time on his hands. But thats just me thinking. Hey, lets start over on the post counts again!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:18:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:42:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the new site. Easier to move around!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:48:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As a non-geek, I will stumble through...I'm sure its worth it. As a mechanic, it took a while to get used to hitting "start" to shut down, try that on any other machine!
View Quote

Now that's freaking funny!!!!

I like the new site, but really would like some type of continuity in the site.  Then again, it's not my site so they can do whatever they want with it.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I like what I see and what I get from AR15.COM.
GOATBOY and COMPANY have the BEST WEBSITE on the NET in my opinion.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:43:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I really like what Goat's done with the site.  It takes a lot of time and enthusiasm to keep this large of a site updated and running smooth.

Flame away if you like, but if all you can do is cry and whine, join HCI and go to their website!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#9]
boomer -

You don't "handle change very well" do you???

[}:D]

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
As a non-geek, I will stumble through...I'm sure its worth it. As a mechanic, it took a while to get used to hitting "start" to shut down, try that on any other machine!
View Quote

Hey that's a good one, I never thought about that.

I am a "computer professional" and it is kind of hard for me to initially navigate a new site, but you learn and get used to it.  Just like going from DOS to Windows 3.x, and Windows 3.x to Windows 95/98.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Origninally posted by NYshooter:Goatboy is making the site even better & all you can do is bitch?
View Quote

No.  To make the site better is to get guys like you off this board..

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 9:15:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top