Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2001 1:39:12 AM EDT
SCENE OF SHOOTING!

See story on front page of [url]www.worldnetdaily.com
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you read in the last paragraph of the article where a Mr. Brown was shot 122 times? This has to be a misprint.  I tried to get the FBI investigation report to come up but it would not load.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did you read in the last paragraph of the article where a Mr. Brown was shot 122 times? This has to be a misprint.  I tried to get the FBI investigation report to come up but it would not load.
View Quote

TRY THE FULL AUTO SETTING FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 3:08:58 AM EDT
[#3]
These cops, just like raphael perez of the rampart division of the lapd, are being set up. Even if they did make a mistake, it only counts as collateral damage and they should only have to pay for any property damage.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 3:31:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Rambo said he now fears for the safety of his family.

``A bunch of these guys don't talk to me anymore -- guys who used to shake my hand and ask how I was doing,'' he said. ``Several officers have told me to watch my back. My freedom is compromised. My career is compromised. My lifestyle is compromised.

``I'm angry about that,'' Rambo said. ``I'm angry I'm being put in a position I don't want to be in.''

View Quote

The LEOs on here try to tell me that the majority of cops are good people. Why then is this guy all alone and being threatened for telling the truth?

As I have said before, and will continue to say, until cops start policing their own, with vigor, I have absolutely no use for them. As a group, they're nothing but thugs.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 3:41:02 AM EDT
[#5]
As I have said before, and will continue to say, until cops start policing their own, with vigor, I have absolutely no use for them. As a group, they're nothing but thugs.
View Quote

Amen Brother!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 5:12:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh brother...here we go again!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh brother...here we go again!!!!!!!
View Quote

There is a reason that the subject keeps coming up. If we felt like the cops were there for the people and not the man then we would not have this topic. I think most cops on a personal level are cool but when a human being gets power he doesn't know how to us it wisely. It goes to his or her head. I have a few cops in my family and some of them are nice others are sh t. Good and bad in all. I do want to point out if cops took the attiude that they were not above the law they would be a better group of people.
Example: Man gets pulled over for speeding he shows the police officer his shield. Sir I am on the job can you show me professional curtiousy. Ok just keep it under the limit have a nice day.
Now that might not seem like a major thing to you cops out there but to us non LEO'S it burns our ass. It happens in other circumstances also.
Like I said good and bad in all. For all the LEO'S out there are you going to be a good one or bad one. Your choice. The good ones will read this and say yup I know what he is saying. The bad ones will get all huffy and flame away. If you flame away maybe I hit a nerve.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Check today's Miami Herald. A Miami SWAT captain (and internal affairs investigator) was demoted yesterday for "inapproprate" actions meant to intimidate the honest whistleblower cop. I still think the majority of the Miami and Dade County cops I know are decent guys, but you gotta wonder when they tell you, "trust the police, they are only here to help".

BTW, a guy was just released from over 20 years in Florida state prisons cause it was prove that not only did he not commit the rapes and murders he was charged with and sentenced for, but that both Dade and Broward County detectives had forced confessions from him. The fact that he is black and has the IQ of an eight year old meant that he was the right target for a quick conviction and the clearing of a dozen cases. Cops and prosecutors are only after the pursuit of Truth and Justice? Right...
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I find this surprising and unlikely.

Miami PD hired only the FINEST recent immigrants.

And you guys missed the story where a group of S. Florida PD officers(I think Metro Dade)were operating a prostitution ring of mostly juvenile female offenders.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#12]
ONE group takes an oath to PROTECT AND SERVE and to uphold the law. I would think a little more reponsibility rests with one group over another.
I resent ANY group that breaks the law and subverts our rights.
Quick question, out of the 2 groups mentioned, which has power over the other ?
[x]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

that and a few dozen sticks, the police have a 25-50% hit rato, 488 rounds later....

all over a planted TOY gun, with one of those RED SAFETY PLUGS in the barrel.  Make sure all the kids have one for safety reasons.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#14]
The difference is that the VAST majority of all gun owners who break the law (knowingly or not) are committing VICTIMLESS CRIMES. Things like putting a pre-ban upper on a post ban lower and owning full auto parts or even unregistered machinegun conversions.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#15]
OHHHHH SGB,  flooding other posts with similar comments, I'm gonna have to start calling you McSGB, next you'll probably start posting lewd pics everywhere !!!
[}:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
The difference is that the VAST majority of all gun owners who break the law (knowingly or not) are committing VICTIMLESS CRIMES. Things like putting a pre-ban upper on a post ban lower and owning full auto parts or even unregistered machinegun conversions.
View Quote

Yeah, exactly, good thinking. Owning a nuclear bomb-victimless crime, using a nuclear bomb.......
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

that and a few dozen sticks, the police have a 25-50% hit rato, 488 rounds later....

all over a planted TOY gun, with one of those RED SAFETY PLUGS in the barrel.  Make sure all the kids have one for safety reasons.
View Quote

Well you musn't have seen "Predator", all SWAT teams now have mini-gunners and 2 guys linked to them carrying ammo.............silly
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#19]
OK, so what if joe citizen commits a crime, and is arrested by ocifer leo(who has commited a crime) and then is brought before Judge Judy (who is a criminal) Joe citizen enlists the services of boris the attorney (who is a criminal) and is found guilty of breaking a law passed by the biggest criminal of all...Sen. I.M.Gonnataxya
So who is the only one busted ???
joe citizen
[heavy]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:
OK, so what if joe citizen commits a crime, and is arrested by ocifer leo(who has commited a crime) and then is brought before Judge Judy (who is a criminal) Joe citizen enlists the services of boris the attorney (who is a criminal) and is found guilty of breaking a law passed by the biggest criminal of all...Sen. I.M.Gonnataxya
So who is the only one busted ???
joe citizen
[heavy]
View Quote

I think when you sober up this example will amuse you too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Question #1 during DOJ investigation:

"Did't anyone see the RED PLASTIC SAFETY PLUG in the barrel of the toy gun?"
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#23]
SGB, I thought you would appreciate that...
[):)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top