Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2001 2:30:18 PM EDT
I'm going to Flagstaff,the last week of July.Any sights an AR15.commer would be interested in.Interesting ranges,shows,etc.
                              Amigo
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#2]
AZEX is in Flagstaff.  You might want to drop by their shop.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anybody know the legalities of buying gun related parts and flying with them,also what are the going price for USGI mags in Arizona.Thanks for the responses.Amigo

P.S. I'll check out AZEX.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Amigo, you won't find much cool in the way of merchandise in Flag, although you might check out the Beaver Street Brewery.

Derek is doing his thing, but he's basically a FAL guy.  The gun shops suck for the most part, especially as far as evil assault rifles go.  Ruff's and Gary Reeder's are the only places I am aware of and you won't be sending postcards home talking about them.  If you want to see cool stuff, go to Prescott and visit J & G and Prescott Valley Guns.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm basically only flying into Flagstaff,then driving around seeing the sights,Grand Canyon,etc.Chairborne Ranger,where's Prescott in relation to Flagstaff?Amigo
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:36:19 PM EDT
[#6]
It is about 80 miles southwest of Flag.  If you like windy roads and interesting places go through Jerome on your way to Prescott, it's an old mining town on the side of a mountain.  It has been taken over by turista shops and artsy-fartsy types, but it is still kinda cool.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Chairborne Ranger,
          Just showed my sister your reply,she likes the artsyfartsy stuff.Sounds like a plan,thanks,Amigo.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#8]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top